Author Topic: [movie] Hulk Hogans sons crash victim (vegetable for life)  (Read 8590 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
[movie] Hulk Hogans sons crash victim (vegetable for life)
« on: June 21, 2008, 02:32:14 AM »
http://www.livevideo.com/video/embedLink/8D1CE4FCBACF43B8B6BFDF0EB39A772F/680587/graziano-s-hole.aspx

I don't know but I think sometimes it's better to be dead.

This is the passenger that was was riding with Nick Hogan when they crashed.He is a vegetable for life and Nick only has to do 8 months in jail for it.Cheers....

Hogan's passenger, 22-year-old John Graziano, a Marine who had just completed a tour of duty in Iraq, remains hospitalized, reportedly in a coma. Graziano, who wasn't wearing a seatbelt, may have also suffered brain damage caused by swelling of his brain.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Re: [movie] Hulk Hogans sons crash victim (vegetable for life)
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 02:47:40 AM »
damn thats horrible

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 02:48:44 AM »
damn thats horrible

not for Hogans son... 8 month and than he can enjoy a life once again. (he never does 8 month anyways)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 02:58:13 AM »
i would never want to be a vegetable like that, nor would i want my family to see me like that   id rather be dead
hogans getting off easy because of his "celeb" dad

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 02:58:47 AM »
I d be nick i would kill myself, there s no way in hell i would live a happy life with this on my mind.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 03:02:20 AM »
i would never want to be a vegetable like that, nor would i want my family to see me like that   id rather be dead
hogans getting off easy because of his "celeb" dad

yeah but you see he's pretty much trapped in his brain, there is no way you can kill yourself.
Keeping him alife is not done for his benefit but for the benefit of his relatives, so they don't have
to deal with the fact that he's dead.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 03:08:31 AM »
Were any of you there?  Accidents happen all the time.  This one just got press because of Nick's celebrity status.   I work in insurance, at least 12 times a year I handle fatalities most of which are people who killed their spouses in motor vehicle accidents.  Haven't handled a fatality yet where the person was wearing their seatbelt.

Give the kid a break FFS, he does have to live with this for the rest of his life.
\

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 03:22:38 AM »
Were any of you there?  Accidents happen all the time.  This one just got press because of Nick's celebrity status.   I work in insurance, at least 12 times a year I handle fatalities most of which are people who killed their spouses in motor vehicle accidents.  Haven't handled a fatality yet where the person was wearing their seatbelt.

Give the kid a break FFS, he does have to live with this for the rest of his life.
why would Hogan deserve a break  ::)  it was his fault because he was driving recklessly    its ironic because on one of the hogans shows Hulk took Nick to learn about the dangers and effects of street racing    obviously he didnt listen

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 03:25:04 AM »
why would Hogan deserve a break  ::)  it was his fault because he was driving recklessly    its ironic because on one of the hogans shows Hulk took Nick to learn about the dangers and effects of street racing    obviously he didnt listen

So you've never taken a car and went balls out in it?  His passenger should have worn his seatbelt.
\

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 03:29:30 AM »
The guy is just as much to blame as Nick Hogan. If you don't wear a seatbelt, your an idiot. No two ways about it.
No doubt about it...

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 03:39:06 AM »
its done and over with   Graziano's life is over and Hogan has to live with it   they both made mistakes and they will face the consequences

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 03:51:37 AM »
I wonder if Nick would go see him in the hospital?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2008, 03:53:38 AM »
The guy is just as much to blame as Nick Hogan. If you don't wear a seatbelt, your an idiot. No two ways about it.

exactly, he would wear a seatbelt in the future thats for sure.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2008, 03:56:33 AM »
may they both serve as examples for stupid teens...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2008, 11:35:13 AM »
Were any of you there?  Accidents happen all the time.  This one just got press because of Nick's celebrity status.   I work in insurance, at least 12 times a year I handle fatalities most of which are people who killed their spouses in motor vehicle accidents.  Haven't handled a fatality yet where the person was wearing their seatbelt.

not surprized that a total douche like you found work as an insurance salesman ...total waste of a human life

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 11:55:11 AM »
Shitty fate.
Poor guy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2008, 11:58:05 AM »
The video is coming from the family, attempting to soil the jury pool for their upcoming civil trial in tampa where they're going to sue Hulk for his entire estate.

There is a big media battle going on up here.  During the criminal trial, the family and its attorney interjected a lot of unnecesary things to make them admissible for the civil trial, etc.  They were playing this for $ all along.

Very tragic what happened to their kid, and yes, they did know that Nick was a racing a-hole.  But the family is now making this a money game.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2008, 12:23:13 PM »
The video is coming from the family, attempting to soil the jury pool for their upcoming civil trial in tampa where they're going to sue Hulk for his entire estate.

There is a big media battle going on up here.  During the criminal trial, the family and its attorney interjected a lot of unnecesary things to make them admissible for the civil trial, etc.  They were playing this for $ all along.

Very tragic what happened to their kid, and yes, they did know that Nick was a racing a-hole.  But the family is now making this a money game.
Are you calling them Un-American! I'd be careful what you say in the post-9/11 world, Mister!   >:(

;D

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2008, 12:33:42 PM »
But wasn't Hulk Jr. drinking & driving?

Lessons:
1) Wear a seat belt
2) Don't drink & drive
3) Don't give out personal info on Getbig or it will bite you in the ass eventually

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2008, 12:54:09 PM »

Why is a large part of the guys head missing?  Is that video for real?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2008, 01:00:44 PM »
But wasn't Hulk Jr. drinking & driving?

I haven't paid much attention to the story, but if I remember right, I don't think he was.  They said he was "driving recklessly" whatever the hell that means.

I don't think it's right that we should be sending people to jail for car accidents if they weren't DUI, since tomorrow that could be you or me being sent to jail for an accident.  "Driving recklessly"?  ::)  What, you've never exceeded the speed limit?  Most people do it every day.
Ron: "I am lazy."

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2008, 01:01:38 PM »
not for Hogans son... 8 month and than he can enjoy a life once again. (he never does 8 month anyways)

You are acting like Nick went and stabbed him or something.
It was a car ACCIDENT!  Key word ACCIDENT my friend.
Nick is a MINOR, Key word..  MINOR....

Should he be locked up for life.
Most are all show no go!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2008, 01:06:45 PM »
he was just driving fast as hell.  the kid knew what he was doing, getting in the car with nick and not wearing a belt.  yes, the nick kid is an idiot.  but his friend isn't blameless here either, as the fmaily contends.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2008, 01:14:06 PM »
I looked it up: he was street racing, alcohol was found in his blood, and below the legal age for alcohol consumption in that state

If the result wasn't as bad (i.e if his "buddy" wasn't a vegetable) do you think his sentence be any different?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2008, 01:16:19 PM »
You think Nick made him not put on his seat belt?
shut up