Author Topic: CDB - Edibles or Oil.  (Read 1018 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
CDB - Edibles or Oil.
« on: August 24, 2017, 02:18:29 AM »
Has anyone tried this.  All I can say is this: SWIM tried CBD sugar-coated gummy bears today.  ;D

It's like marijuana except without the psychosis.  You know - enough extreme paranoia, anxiety, and uneasy to make me think I have reached the bottom depths of hell.  Yes, true story.  It's a non-psychoactive marijuana.

For those who do not literally need to be hospitalized in in the psych ward due to weed, I envy you a little.  I hear that marijuana is a fantastic drug/plant for this this is who react well to it.  :)

SWIM will try CBD again soon.  ;D

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Re: CDB - Edibles or Oil.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 02:23:22 AM »
wonder whos stonger out of matty c and marty c

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 02:48:23 AM »
wonder whos stonger out of matty c and marty c

As of now - I am.  Marty C has way more potential though.  He has just been very lazy lately.  :D. Eric P. Collard is the answer.

Motors & Muscles is coming up in two days at Ribfest.  Ugh.  I have trained maybe 10 times since April 1st, and it is an open weight class intermediate level contest.  :-\

I have had so many contests since April, that they have been my workouts.  Since I can't be prepared for Saturday - does anyone have any suggestions as to how to be limber on show day?  I fear if I am too stiff, I may pull a muscle.

I will start taking my training more seriously in four days - at the lightweight Nationals next month, there is a 110-lb circus dumbbell for reps.  I just missed 100-lb to days ago, and again that is without training much since April 1st.  So hopefully by contest day, I am up to a one-arm dumbbell press of around 130 @170.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 03:13:39 AM »
Recently tried it and it did nothing for me. Started at 3 drops, next day 6, 15, 30 and the last day just gulped the rest of the bottle. Literally zero effect. Not on mood, not on muscle tension, nothing. Should have bought a vial of test instead. Actually that would have been both cheaper and would have given noticeable results.