Author Topic: pro level tri's on a skinny kid  (Read 14565 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: pro level tri's on a skinny kid
« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2014, 07:27:41 PM »
Depends on how old you are. 

Early 30's, but age has nothing to do with it. Married and kids does not equal success, not does it equate to happiness.
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2014, 07:30:50 PM »
Some people just aren't meant to be married or have kids. They're are some people that simply aren't programmed to have kids, or have a family... I have friends like that... One is simply so narcissitic (exactly like Go4It in all aspects) that he couldn't possibly handle having something that would force him to take the attention away from himself.

Others merely would rather hang out with guy friends and have no interest in having a partner.. they go home, play Xbox, go visiting exotic locations... and never really desire a mate.

It works for them. Doesn't work for me.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2014, 07:32:16 PM »
utter horse shit.

the legal contract that is marriage is not so important but to procreate is our existence.

trust me on this... i am the smartest person on this forum. i have profound thoughts.
A

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2014, 07:34:44 PM »

Early 30's, but age has nothing to do with it. Married and kids does not equal success, not does it equate to happiness.

I can tell. You what it does equate to.... Sleep deprivation and grumpiness. I think I want to be a loser right now.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #104 on: April 08, 2014, 07:35:38 PM »
the legal contract that is marriage is not so important but to procreate is our existence.

trust me on this... i am the smartest person on this forum. i have profound thoughts.

there are plenty of people on this planet.

too many people that shouldn't have kids, have kids.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2014, 07:37:16 PM »
You're all assuming that pic is actually him.

The tattoo on the arm is covered up in case he ever has to post another pic and can't find another one of this same guy.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2014, 07:38:21 PM »
The tattoo on the arm is covered up in case he ever has to post another pic and can't find another one of this same guy.

Are you suggesting that his tribal tattoo ISNT so unique that it would easily out him?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2014, 07:39:15 PM »

these truths should be self-evident like The Declaration of Independence, The US Constitution and The 2nd Amendment.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2014, 07:41:41 PM »
Are you suggesting that his tribal tattoo ISNT so unique that it would easily out him?

actually it's a gang tattoo. inglewatts bangin'.

what can i say?

i'm the rose that grew from concrete.
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #109 on: April 08, 2014, 07:42:09 PM »

So if youre not married and do not have kids, you're a loser?

No....you're gay.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 08, 2014, 07:43:13 PM »
No....you're gay.

this guy gets it. smart man is he.
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #111 on: April 08, 2014, 07:44:47 PM »

Actual pic of torn bicep muscle from the side view........the biceps rolls up the arm similar to a window shade.

Mars went a little heavy on the pro-tan in this show.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2014, 07:48:06 PM »
No....you're gay.

Well, that about sums it up, I guess.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #113 on: April 08, 2014, 07:48:51 PM »
I can tell. You what it does equate to.... Sleep deprivation and grumpiness. I think I want to be a loser right now.

It definitely does equal those two things.  :D :D
X

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2014, 07:52:11 PM »
ah poor wolfox. I'm going to help you out here and give you some good advise.

see I know it's difficult for you to grasp that a guy like me hasn't settled down yet. that's because you've only had sex once and that was at a family reunion, so of course your going to try to marry the first person that's desperate enough to sleep with you.

which leads to my next question- can first cousins legally marry in the state you live in, if they are both male?

I'm single because I choose to be. you know how much I get asked out? non stop bro. ive turned down more sex than you've had. your single because you're a delusional 31 year old man that acts like a little boy.

I can't even fathom listening to your posts that you are anywhere near 31. you sound like a 16 year old kid.

I think instead of spending 23 hrs a day in your grammas attic on an Internet message board your time would be better suited developing some interpersonal skills in real life. your in real danger of being a very creepy old guy.

b

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: April 08, 2014, 07:57:48 PM »
ah poor wolfox. I'm going to help you out here and give you some good advise.

see I know it's difficult for you to grasp that a guy like me hasn't settled down yet. that's because you've only had sex once and that was at a family reunion, so of course your going to try to marry the first person that's desperate enough to sleep with you.

which leads to my next question- can first cousins legally marry in the state you live in, if they are both male?

I'm single because I choose to be. you know how much I get asked out? non stop bro. ive turned down more sex than you've had. your single because you're a delusional 31 year old man that acts like a little boy.

I can't even fathom listening to your posts that you are anywhere near 31. you sound like a 16 year old kid.

I think instead of spending 23 hrs a day in your grammas attic on an Internet message board your time would be better suited developing some interpersonal skills in real life. your in real danger of being a very creepy old guy.

No one, how old are you?
X

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 08, 2014, 07:58:42 PM »
b

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2014, 08:03:01 PM »

No surprise you get asked out a lot. Men who are 40+ begin to age and often begin to look real bad. If youre a man 40+ with an awesome physique, youve pretty much cornered the market on 40+ women.
X

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2014, 08:16:03 PM »

No surprise you get asked out a lot. Men who are 40+ begin to age and often begin to look real bad. If youre a man 40+ with an awesome physique, youve pretty much cornered the market on 40+ women.

very few guys out there that still look good into their 40's. I've been lucky I've aged well. I'm not my age that's for sure.

plus you gotta remember too if a guy is single and he's 40 chances are he's divorced and has kids.

I'm a bit of an anomaly.

not so much older women. I attract a specific type. mid 20's to late 30's. typically single themselves. no kids. I attract the type of girl who's attracted to big guys. I see no reason to settle down. I've got a very good life. it would take someone very special to make me consider it.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2014, 08:17:27 PM »
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2014, 08:18:02 PM »

lol! :D

b

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2014, 08:18:50 PM »
very few guys out there that still look good into their 40's. I've been lucky I've aged well. I'm not my age that's for sure.

plus you gotta remember too if a guy is single and he's 40 chances are he's divorced and has kids.

I'm a bit of an anomaly.

not so much older women. I attract a specific type. mid 20's to late 30's. typically single themselves. no kids. I attract the type of girl who's attracted to big guys. I see no reason to settle down. I've got a very good life. it would take someone very special to make me consider it.

Weird, I tend to attract older women, and less of the mid 20's. Go figure. I am in my early 30's.

To each their own man. As long as you're happy :)
X

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2014, 08:28:34 PM »

Weird, I tend to attract older women, and less of the mid 20's. Go figure. I am in my early 30's.

To each their own man. As long as you're happy :)

dude a 23yr old tried to pick me up at an afterhours last month. I never lie abt my age. when she asked how old i was i told her. the fact I was almost twice her age didn't slow her down one bit. last night a 26 year old at work who i havent said two words to asked me how I feel abt sexual harassment in the work place and then proceeded to ask me if I'm aggressive or gentle in bed. :D

I'm very happy bro. not because of all this ^ shit but because even without it my life would be great. life is like cake. I love cake. a good woman in my life is like ice cream. it goes good w my cake. but just becuase there's no ice cream it doesn't mean my cake is no good.

once uou get there it doesn't matter if your single or married. your happy either way.
b

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2014, 08:30:41 PM »

Jesus Wolf you look like shit. No offence, but your giving TRUE natty's a bad name here with this pic. Your on T3 which is a hormone so no longer natty. Sorry.

I suggest at least 8 grams of sterons a week.

HTH.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2014, 08:33:11 PM »
this is his best

that's why he

*took the picture

*posted it

it just backfired somewhat and now he changing the story

Your English has improved.