Author Topic: Moderate Muslim beheads woman in Oklahoma  (Read 4868 times)

bears

• Getbig IV
Re: Moderate Muslim beheads woman in Oklahoma
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2014, 10:33:48 AM »
Yep FOX teaches you this.

well you've obviously been misinformed that I think Jesus rode a dinosaur and that global warming isn't real.  who told you this?  

and I am not unaware that Fox leans right.  The only difference between yourself and me is that you believe that there are "good guys" and "bad guys" in this game.  The Republicans are evil and the Democrats are good.  Aw.  it is cute.  i will give you that.

Me, on the other hand, I use common sense like an adult and understand that all of these major news outlets pander to their base.............because that is how they make money.  they aim to please the lowest common denominator.  because that's what the real world is like.  if you ever crawl out of the basement one of these days you will find this out.

good luck with your faith in those good politicians with the "D" in front of their name. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2014, 11:23:43 AM »
well you've obviously been misinformed that I think Jesus rode a dinosaur and that global warming isn't real.  who told you this?  

and I am not unaware that Fox leans right.  The only difference between yourself and me is that you believe that there are "good guys" and "bad guys" in this game.  The Republicans are evil and the Democrats are good.  Aw.  it is cute.  i will give you that.

Me, on the other hand, I use common sense like an adult and understand that all of these major news outlets pander to their base.............because that is how they make money.  they aim to please the lowest common denominator.  because that's what the real world is like.  if you ever crawl out of the basement one of these days you will find this out.

good luck with your faith in those good politicians with the "D" in front of their name.  

I agree.  There is a smug superiority about the MSNBC lot.  Its funny that they are satisfied with "at least we aren't as bad as fox" argument.   There are two incidents that were the final straw for me.  The editing of the Zimmerman phone call to imply he was racist and the editing of the race of the person who showed up at an Obama rally with an AR15.  The conversation was about white racists showing up at Obama rallies with guns.  They kept flashing the image of a man with an AR15 on his back but carefully edited out the mans hands and face.   He was black.   This is beyond poor journalism and totally and completely corrupt.  I don't watch Fox so I can't comment on whether they do similar things.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2014, 11:49:53 AM »
I agree.  There is a smug superiority about the MSNBC lot.  Its funny that they are satisfied with "at least we aren't as bad as fox" argument.   There are two incidents that were the final straw for me.  The editing of the Zimmerman phone call to imply he was racist and the editing of the race of the person who showed up at an Obama rally with an AR15.  The conversation was about white racists showing up at Obama rallies with guns.  They kept flashing the image of a man with an AR15 on his back but carefully edited out the mans hands and face.   He was black.   This is beyond poor journalism and totally and completely corrupt.  I don't watch Fox so I can't comment on whether they do similar things.

MSNBC plays the gotcha game.   FOX plays the moral authority game.  Both have some weak soup.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2014, 01:35:23 PM »

MSNBC plays the gotcha game.   FOX plays the moral authority game.  Both have some weak soup.

the weakest part of it all is that both of these organizations hold themselves out as "news stations".  I think at least the somewhat intelligent people can all agree that journalism is dead and that the profession is a joke. 

The thing that scares me is that these stations are well served by creating deep divides in the country.  The deeper the divide the more loyal the viewer.  That is what we are creating by allowing idiots to perpetuate this "good guy bad guy" scenario. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2014, 02:41:56 PM »
the weakest part of it all is that both of these organizations hold themselves out as "news stations".  I think at least the somewhat intelligent people can all agree that journalism is dead and that the profession is a joke. 

The thing that scares me is that these stations are well served by creating deep divides in the country.  The deeper the divide the more loyal the viewer.  That is what we are creating by allowing idiots to perpetuate this "good guy bad guy" scenario. 

they're entertainment networks that feed on emotions using current events and invented trends as the backdrop.

A latte salute or beer summit should NEVER make the news when we're at war, people are committing major crimes, there's disease and monster debt in the world.  But these stories are the HEADLINE stories at these networks.

They're both horrible.  Anyone unwilling to admit it is just plain delusional.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2014, 08:12:11 PM »

Mcway and Dario :)

and I am not unaware that Fox leans right.  The only difference between yourself and me is that you believe that there are "good guys" and "bad guys" in this game.  The Republicans are evil and the Democrats are good.

One side is corrupt but atleast does something (Health insurance,  minimum wage etc..) for the little man.
The other side tries to deny the little man and his kids these things and try to get more benefits for the rich.
The first one has a higher moral than the other i guess you could call them "good" compared to number 2 who is just garbage.

Aw.  it is cute.  i will give you that.

Im not religious.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2014, 08:27:40 PM »
what will be enough to refute whatever point you're trying to make?

for some reason CNN left out the part that he was a moderate muslim

Hmm....very interesting. Every news item I've read or seen on television news broadcasts about this, have made a point of saying he was a fairly recent convert and a moderate Muslim.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2014, 07:46:23 AM »
Hmm....very interesting. Every news item I've read or seen on television news broadcasts about this, have made a point of saying he was a fairly recent convert and a moderate Muslim.

yup.  mind you this was for maybe a day and a half but now its over and gone.  people are too scared to say they care.  now everyone just reverts to their white American guilt and equivocates by telling horrible stories of what some small group of Catholics did 50 years ago.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2014, 07:49:38 AM »
yup.  mind you this was for maybe a day and a half but now its over and gone.  people are too scared to say they care.  now everyone just reverts to their white American guilt and equivocates by telling horrible stories of what some small group of Catholics did 50 years ago.

It's all about the narrative.   The policy is, never stray from the narrative and don't forget who the enemy is.
A

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2014, 01:20:07 PM »
Is it moderate to behead people now?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2014, 01:46:32 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/30/alton-nolen-murder-beheading_n_5908858.html

FNG black racist muslim who hates whites - where is Obama to speak on this?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2014, 01:48:26 PM »

Oklahoma Man Charged With Murder 'Infatuated With Beheadings': Prosecutor

AP      | By SEAN MURPHY 

Posted:  09/30/2014 3:37 pm EDT    Updated:  42 minutes ago   

Tweet

Email

Comment

Share on Google+

This March 25, 2013 photo provided by the Oklahoma Department of Corrections shows Alton Nolen, of Moore, Okla. (AP Photo/Oklahoma Department of Corrections) 

NORMAN, Okla. (AP) — An Oklahoma man apparently uttered Arabic words during an attack in which he allegedly severed a co-worker's head, and had "some sort of infatuation with beheadings," but the killing appeared to have more to do with the man's suspension from his job than his recent conversion to Islam, a prosecutor said Tuesday.

Alton Nolen, 30, could face the death penalty after being charged with first-degree murder in the attack Thursday that authorities say appears to have been an act of revenge for a co-worker's complaint that got him suspended.

The FBI also is investigating the attack, given Nolen's interest in beheadings and a recent surge in Middle East violence.

"There was some sort of infatuation with beheadings. It seemed to be related to his interest in killing someone that way," Cleveland County Prosecutor Greg Mashburn said. "Other than that, it seemed to be related to his being suspended earlier in the day."

Mashburn said the human resources department at the Vaughan Foods plant in Moore had suspended Nolen earlier Thursday after another co-worker, Traci Johnson, had complained she had had an altercation with Nolen "about him not liking white people."

"It had more to do with race rather than trying to convert people," Mashburn said. He said there was a "back and forth with Ms. Johnson and that led her to make a complaint to the HR department."

Mashburn said that after being suspended, Nolen retrieved a knife at home and "returned to get revenge." He had the knife in his shoe when he returned to the plant, according to a police affidavit.

Nolen walked into the plant's administrative office in suburban Oklahoma City and came across Colleen Hufford, 54. According to the prosecutor, Nolen attacked Hufford from behind, severing her head, before turning his attention to Johnson, 43. Nolen "cut her across the throat and left side of her face," and later told police he was attempting to behead her as well, the affidavit said. Johnson survived.

The company's chief operating officer, Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff's deputy in Oklahoma City, leveled a rifle at Nolen and fired, striking him once and stopping the attack.

Mashburn said he would "vigorously prosecute" the murder charge but that it was more appropriate to leave any questions about a possible terrorism component to federal investigators.

"It is my understanding he was using some Arabic terms during the attacks and that is one of the many reasons the FBI is involved at this point in time," Mashburn said.

The prosecutor also said it was "highly likely" that he would seek the death penalty against Nolen, but would confer first with Hufford's family.

Nolen's mother and sister posted a video message on Facebook over the weekend saying they were shocked and saddened by the allegations against him.

"My son was raised up in a loving home. My son was raised up believing in God," his mother, Joyce Nolen, said in the video. "Our hearts bleed right now because of what they're saying Alton has done."

A cousin, 29-year-old James Fulsom, told The Associated Press that as recently as February, Nolen did not mention his conversion in conversations.

Oklahoma prison records show Nolen was released from prison in March 2013 after serving two years of a six-year sentence on charges that included assaulting a police officer and possession of cocaine with intent to distribute.

Nolen received no misconduct reports during his incarceration at five separate facilities, Department of Corrections spokesman Jerry Massie said. Nolen completed his probation in March of this year.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2014, 04:46:31 AM »
http://www.steynonline.com/6578/winning-heads-and-minds

Winning Heads and Minds
by Mark Steyn  •  Sep 26, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Moore is a municipality that lies between Norman, where a dear friend of mine lives, and Oklahoma City, which I know reasonably well. I can't claim to know Moore other than to drive through, but I do remember the water tower emblazoned with "Moore - Home of Toby Keith". Can't get more American than that, can you?

Colleen Hufford was born in 1960. Life is full of grim twists and cruel vicissitudes, but in mid-20th century America it would not have occurred to anyone that one needed to worry about going to work and being beheaded by a colleague. Yet that's what happened to Ms Hufford on Thursday: She turned up for her job at at the Vaughan Foods food processing plant in Moore, and Alton Alexander Nolen decapitated her.

Why would he do that? Well, as the initial reports were at pains to assure us, it's nothing to do with terrorism. That's true, in the sense that Mr Nolen is not a card-carrying member of an officially credentialed state-recognized terrorism-provider such as ISIS or al-Qaeda. It's true in the sense that he's not on any official US Department of Homeland Security terror watch list, because, under the geniuses running American national security, that honor is reserved for my fellow Hillsdale cruiser Steve Hayes. And, of course, it's also true in the sense that Mr Nolen is a recent convert to Islam and, as David Cameron and Barack Obama and many others are ever more eager to emphasize, terrorism is nothing to do with Islam. Mr Nolen had the Muslim greeting "As-salamu Alaikum" - "Peace be upon you" - tattooed upon his abdomen. And he'd tried, without success, to persuade his co-workers at Vaughan Foods to convert to Islam. So he wasn't just mildly Islamic in the nothing-to-do-with-terrorism sense, he was super-Islamic in the really-totally-no-terrorism-to-see-here sense.

So Colleen Hufford's death was, as Jim Hoft put it, just "a random workplace beheading". Indeed, many commenters at KOCO-TV seem more outraged by the mentioning of Mr Nolen's religion than by the beheading:

Truth is, Islam has nothing to do with it. And Christians are far from innocent.

What does his religion have to do with this tragedy???

What does his religious faith have to do with this story?

Why would you even through in anything about terrorism in this story? The writer of this story is a true DUMBASS!

I can cite plenty of instances where religion was used to justify the bombing of abortion clinics and the murder of abortion doctors.

I've read plenty of Christians calling for the indiscriminate murder of Muslims.

Here's some other examples of Christian terrorists, since you can't find it on Youtube.
The Centennial Olympic Park bombing, July 27, 1996 Planned Parenthood bombing, Brookline, Massachusetts, 1994 Suicide attack on IRS building in Austin, Texas, Feb. 18, 2010 Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City bombing, April 19, 1995
Seems Christians prefer to bomb more then beheading, since that's so archaic

Inquisition anyone?

Perhaps we wouldn't have these issues if the United States and Great Britain hadn't supported a coup in Iran in 1953 against a secular, democratically-elected leader who did not kiss our nation's rear and then reinstalled the Shah,

If he was converting to Christianity would you say that??

It seems many western heads have too little up there to be worth chopping off. Whether or not Ms Hufford's beheading is anything to do with Islam, the frantic insistence that Islam is no more prone to beheading than Buddhists or Episcopalians starts to sound like a psychosis. Asked "Who ya gonna believe - the multiculti pap or your lyin' eyes?", many Americans cheerily answer, "Mossadeq and Planned Parenthood."

More from the voluminous nothing-to-do-with-Islam files courtesy of Mr Nolen's Facebook page, where he appears to be known as Jah'Keem Yisrael.

~Colleen Hufford was not the first western woman beheaded this month. In Edmonton, north London, 82-year-old Palmira Silva, an Italian immigrant, was beheaded by Nicholas Salvadore, also a convert to Islam. Miss Silva's executioner was reported to have been "inspired" by recent Isis beheadings of westerners. As we know from President Obama, that's nothing to do with Islam, too. "Nothing to do with Islam" is not yet the leading cause of death in developed nations, but it's making impressive strides.

~In a much mocked column, grizzled leftie Rick Salutin considers the fate of Mohamud Mohamed Mohamud, amusingly known as Mo3, a "Canadian" who died fighting for ISIS in Syria. You'll be relieved to hear from Rick that Mo3 was just a typical Canuck going through adolescence:

He was 20. He'd been a bright kid, on student council, got involved in religion, then politics. Sounds familiar. Oh wait, that would be me in high school and the years after. These young people aren't monsters and haven't had their brains or bodies snatched. They're going through adolescence. It's dicey.

Or in the ISIS lads' case it's slice'n'dicey. As I say, Salutin's column was met with near universal derision, but he's stumbling around in the vicinity of a kind of point. As I wrote all those years ago in America Alone (personally autographed copies of which are exclusively available, etc, etc), Islam is "the ultimate global gang". In Oklahoma, Mr Nolen had a rap sheet as long as his knife. In London, Mr Salvatore was a not dissimilar type. All that's happened in the years since I first made that observation is that ISIS has supplanted al-Qaeda as the brand leader of the sharp end of Islam, and made the gang aesthetic even more explicit. As for Mo3's comrades, if you're a Canuck or Aussie or Frenchman or American having fun chopping heads off in Syria and Iraq, how much more fun it would be to go "home" and chop heads off in Toronto or Sydney,Toulouse or Minneapolis. Western leaders may insist that that's nothing to do with Islam, but, as the "reversions" of Messrs Nolen and Salvadore suggest, not all potential Muslims are willing to defer to Obama and Cameron's doubtless extensive Islamic scholarship. In the years to come, there will be more beheading, by more "reverts".

~Judging from the various comments sections, many westerners are willing to live with a certain amount of decapitation rather than abandon the multiculti pieties. It is not a pleasant way to die, in part because it requires more expertise than you might think. A decade ago, a young lady in my employ emailed a backgrounder on the subject to me in my room at the Grand Hyatt in Amman the night before I set off on my motoring tour of Iraq. If you're lucky, your killer will insert the knife from the side, the sharp edge pointing to your front. One skilled thrust forward will cut the jugular, the carotid artery, the esophagus - and it will all be over in seconds. On the evidence of their social media videos, the ISIS boys are not that good: They go in from the front, blade facing backward, sawing back and forth for minutes on end. As I said in America Alone:

Writing about the collapse of nations such as Somalia, The Atlantic Monthly's Robert D Kaplan referred to the "citizens" of such "states" as "re-primitivized man". When lifelong Torontonians are hot for decapitation, when Yorkshiremen born and bred and into fish'n'chips and cricket and lousy English pop music self-detonate on the London Tube, it would seem that the phenomenon of "re-primitivized man" is being successfully exported around the planet.

© 2014 Mark Steyn Enterprises (US) Inc. All rights reserved.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2014, 10:06:06 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/30/alton-nolen-murder-beheading_n_5908858.html

FNG black racist muslim who hates whites - where is Obama to speak on this?

he should.  I mean if I was fired for saying insulting things to some middle eastern woman I worked with about her being middle eastern and then I came back and FUCKING CUT HER FUCKING HEAD FUCKING OFF because she told on me, while muttering verses from the bible, you bet your ass there would be rallies everywhere.

unfortunately, this story will not get the same kind of attention from those same people who "want justice".

ironically they only want equal rights for people who are of a certain color.  other people they couldn't give a fuck.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2014, 10:07:51 AM »
"If you're lucky, your killer will insert the knife from the side, the sharp edge pointing to your front. One skilled thrust forward will cut the jugular, the carotid artery, the esophagus - and it will all be over in seconds. On the evidence of their social media videos, the ISIS boys are not that good: They go in from the front, blade facing backward, sawing back and forth for minutes on end."

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2014, 07:36:14 PM »
"If you're lucky, your killer will insert the knife from the side, the sharp edge pointing to your front. One skilled thrust forward will cut the jugular, the carotid artery, the esophagus - and it will all be over in seconds. On the evidence of their social media videos, the ISIS boys are not that good: They go in from the front, blade facing backward, sawing back and forth for minutes on end."

Liberal solution to this problem: Use tax payer subsidies to provide ISIS executioners with sharper knives and weekly cutting classes taught by the WH executive Chef. Students will be given hands on instruction.  Beheading practice will start with livestock before working into children, women and eventually men. Students graduate when they complete their first you tube beheading video which completes decapitation in one minute or less.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V