Author Topic: If you don't know how to fight... 15 year. old boxer destroys a 20 year old.  (Read 9226 times)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.

BINGO

It took you that long to figure it out? ;D no disrespect tape. ;)
Gracie Rules

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

BINGO

Still, the blue belt 6'2" 300lb cop gave me a little more trouble than his blue belt 5'5" 110lb daughter.  But I'm no expert.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
lmao at you guys. The best combo is wrestling with striking. Mma is dominated by past wrestlers.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 boxing+wrestling+judo+muay thai+bjj =  ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
One of my boys....

http://www.flowrestling.org/video/724419-66kg-Aaron-Pico-v-Alibeggediz-Emeev

Check out his boxing record as well.

galeniko

• Getbig V

Still think size will help you?

And that kid is only using his hands.

agree, size dont help at all.crazy and skill and suprise momentum will always win over inflated muscle.

a mscular body is just that, normal guy with inflated muscle, his liver,kidney, nose,chin, are all open for the ko.

that said, brutal liver punch at 58seconds haha, that was precisely the beginning of the end.

the kid was even quite cocky, no guard up, waved out of the haymakers from the "streetfighter"

lol, the haymakers looked at times as if he fights a different person which isnt even in the ring haha

at 2min 20 the kidney massage began ;D

at 2min 39 the "stretfigher" probably didnt know his name anymore

wish one of the loudmouth "internet fighters" stepped in the ring with arce and putting that on video.

:D
n

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 ;)

galeniko

• Getbig V

Bjj vs Bodybuilder  ;D
this was incredible.the calmness before the arm lock.

the bb loked like an absolute idiot throughout
n

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
agree, size dont help at all.crazy and skill and suprise momentum will always win over inflated muscle.

a mscular body is just that, normal guy with inflated muscle, his liver,kidney, nose,chin, are all open for the ko.

that said, brutal liver punch at 58seconds haha, that was precisely the beginning of the end.

the kid was even quite cocky, no guard up, waved out of the haymakers from the "streetfighter"

lol, the haymakers looked at times as if he fights a different person which isnt even in the ring haha

at 2min 20 the kidney massage began ;D

at 2min 39 the "stretfigher" probably didnt know his name anymore

wish one of the loudmouth "internet fighters" stepped in the ring with arce and putting that on video.

:D

How much are we talking? 8)
Gracie Rules

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
Gracie Rules

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Why most people think that a guy with years of fight experience, does not know how to fight dirt " no rules"?

I can tell this, in a fight situation, if i have to "street or life and death situation", you will loose an eye or both eyes...at least. not bragging.

i'm sure you got plenty of experience working tourist at ATM machine, bet you can't wait for the olympics and world cup.  ;D

galeniko

• Getbig V
yah boxing has to be there,no?

all the wrestling int he world will not help if one cant punch or cant deal with punches,

How much are we talking? 8)

it will never ever happen, i mean ppl like "the organisation", "bign jacked"  .it would be hillarious to watch.

something lie this haha.this is the most hilarious boxing video i ever seen

arce,i guess you speak spanish, but theres subtitles anyway ;D

i can watch this over and over and cant stop laughing.

this is precisely how "Bigjacked"(the org) vs arce would go down.

;D
n

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
i'm sure you got plenty of experience working tourist at ATM machine, bet you can't wait for the olympics and world cup.  ;D

Do you have to tell everyone? f*ck can't trust people anymore.
Gracie Rules

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  I am used to breaking people WITH rules. I can easily break people with OUT rules.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV

Went to GTMO couple of times.. someone said something similar to me once.
Gracie Rules

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Some folks on this thread don't follow combat sports, I guess.

If size doesn't matter, then how come all combat sports have weight classes?

Also, in terms of which combat sport by itself is the most important?  It's got to be wrestling/judo. 

With offensive and defensive wrestling/judo skills, you dictate where the fight happens (on the feet or on the ground).

Not so easy to do a lot of damage with wrestling (in most environments, anyway) but when used for offense it's all about taking down your opponent and staying on top of him.  Striking skills when you're under a wrestler are almost useless.

BTW, the OP's video shows boxing, not fighting. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
lmao at you guys. The best combo is wrestling with striking. Mma is dominated by past wrestlers.

Pretty much true, especially if it's in a cage (vs. in a ring).

RRKore

• Getbig IV
boxing + bjj

you cant go wrong

Unless you're JDS and you have to fight Cain.  ;D

RRKore

• Getbig IV

Need to be able to defend all of those, for sure.

I'm curious, though:  How would you describe the skillset of Fedor in his prime?  (And is having the core strength to "animal shake" your way out of submissions a skill? lol)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Ive said it a million times, there is "in shape" and in fighting shape. Anyone who thinks they are in shape need to go try and wrestle for a few minutes and that will let you know you arent really in good shape.

size and strength play a crucial role in most fight, if they person with size and strength know how to leverage them.

Also this is a shitty example, if that was a street fight the turn out could have been much different

so true. I had to quit wrestling because of my back and started to go to the gym. 3 years later i tought i was in shape and went back to the wrestling club just to train with them for fun. Well the day after muscles thst i didnt even know existed was so sore it was not even funny.  And at the training session to was not fun cause my condition was so bad

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Put it in perspective, in what situation are we talking about? In the ring with gloves?

A 20 year old who can't fight for shit can stab a extremely talented 15 year old boxer with a knife if he is mental.

Look... Fighting is bad, mm'kay

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Ive said it a million times, there is "in shape" and in fighting shape. Anyone who thinks they are in shape need to go try and wrestle for a few minutes and that will let you know you arent really in good shape.
Brutal truth. Back when I was a chubby judoka we'd often get runners and triathletes come by who would brag about how well conditioned they were. They always tapped inside of 2 minutes from not being able to breathe. Breathing is not as easy when there's a fat guy (me) on top of you, choking you.  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
boxing sparring is not a real fight

too many unrealistic factors

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
tall dude was gassed after the first flurry what an idiot, people shouldnt fight based on my instructional videos
A

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
What exactly does this video prove??
That a boxer can beat a non boxer at boxing?
choice is an illusion