Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 351519 times)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #525 on: July 17, 2013, 03:51:52 PM »
Steve helps me everyday, I'm fortunate to have all of getbig and few others helping me, 2 pros, one amateur and a retired bber, looks like I have it all in front of me, it's time to Shut it down!
I like the attitude brother, as long as you stick to your guns and do it no matter what.. I gotta respect that.

Shut em down bro.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #526 on: July 17, 2013, 03:52:53 PM »
Just stick w your diet and lose the illusions of being some 260lb mass monster on stage.  You are going in the right direction now and just get leaner. 

Dudes who are that big on stage have YEARS at this shit dieting down, know exactly what to stack etc.  Just get ripped and don't give a fuck about the scale #

THIS X1000!

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #527 on: July 17, 2013, 04:09:35 PM »
Cswol will win the Mr LA.

Illuminati would never let this happen

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #528 on: July 17, 2013, 04:16:44 PM »
you look really  improved in your avi bouncer, compared to the last pics I saw of you shit ive been off this sight a while. 
l

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #529 on: July 17, 2013, 04:18:03 PM »
Illuminati would never let this happen

I'll bring the subject up at the lodge this weekend.
A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #530 on: July 17, 2013, 04:33:34 PM »
flinstones in person i would shut you down so fast, the reality would hit you like a ton of bricks, then you would be speechless when i tell you.........its still your muthafuckin set...........but you aint gona be able to do it! IM 6 feet 275 lbs right now, abs comin in, everything in good shape right now.

u are one funny wigger ;D
l

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #531 on: July 17, 2013, 04:34:53 PM »
u are one funny wigger ;D
Cswol dont play he is for real.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #532 on: July 17, 2013, 04:40:39 PM »
Cswol dont play he is for real.

honestly Im not rooting for him to fail, I genuinely feel sorry for the guy....I would love to see him blow everyone away....hes good people IMO just not all there
l

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #533 on: July 17, 2013, 05:27:05 PM »
you look really  improved in your avi bouncer, compared to the last pics I saw of you shit ive been off this sight a while. 
looking pretty jacked yourself brother.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #534 on: July 17, 2013, 06:28:50 PM »
looking pretty jacked yourself brother.
Here comes the towel.....

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #535 on: July 17, 2013, 06:35:09 PM »
Here comes the towel.....

I imagine they will be jerking off together via Skype in the not to distant future. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #536 on: July 17, 2013, 06:36:01 PM »
I imagine they will be jerking off together via Skype in the not to distant future. 

:D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #537 on: July 17, 2013, 06:48:11 PM »
here is what I eat every day

12 whole eggs
1 lb. red meat
1lb. chicken turkey or white fish
2 cups nuts
1/2 gallon of whole milk
1 bag of blueberries

for the eggs I will often put them in pancakes, waffles, etc and drench them in honey. I dont care if its an extra 60 grams of carbs from the flour The important thing is just to get them in. you can only do salsa,pepper,salt for so long...when it comes to eggs

So you have 2 egg meals, 2 animal protein meals, the 5th meal is always out to eat. Usually 2 burgurs, maybe ill stop at a steakhouse, sushi....I just try to stay away from shit like pizza, french fries, etc. my cheat meals are always very very high in protein. cuban food...

as for the whole milk, .i would remove the milk if i wanted to get down to sub 8% bf but I prefer to drink it for several reasons...
1. whole fat dairy products has been shown to reduce the risk for type 2 diabetes
2. the cla content in milk is highly underlooked and I believe it keeps me lean. 2 cups of whole milk every meal....
l

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #538 on: July 17, 2013, 08:54:32 PM »
Here's what I eat, large and in charge, even saw Tom prince at the gym, stil doin it fellas!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: July 17, 2013, 09:12:15 PM »
Mattress on the floor good for the lower back.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #540 on: July 17, 2013, 09:15:15 PM »
hey guys, i was takin it easy doin legs today, was talkin to some guys in gym, went to do last few sets, looked over, tom prince was next to me training, talked to him for 15 minutes, hes doin good and looks healthy and enjoying life, was good to see him and talk to him, i havent seen him since 2006.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: July 17, 2013, 09:17:08 PM »
hey guys, i was takin it easy doin legs today, was talkin to some guys in gym, went to do last few sets, looked over, tom prince was next to me training, talked to him for 15 minutes, hes doin good and looks healthy and enjoying life, was good to see him and talk to him, i havent seen him since 2006.
Tom used to be huge then got sick how is he today back in the game or still small?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #542 on: July 17, 2013, 09:18:52 PM »
man hes healthy and looks great, hes not huge like he use to be, but doin awesome, was good to see him, we chatted about 15 minutes, and he said to me, man your still doin it.............good shit fellas.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: July 17, 2013, 09:24:55 PM »
man hes healthy and looks great, hes not huge like he use to be, but doin awesome, was good to see him, we chatted about 15 minutes, and he said to me, man your still doin it.............good shit fellas.
Cool it had to take you back to the good old days.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #544 on: July 17, 2013, 09:40:01 PM »
yeah took us both back, we went all the way back to the 80s lol...........and galeniko, things are falling in place, i just have to keep on the path, many here doubt me, but either way i will come in jacked, if everyone wana say i look like shit, have no muscle and look like I dont lift, those pics prove them wrong.........give me 2 more months and IM gona look way better, better to the point people will realize what cswol is about! I appreciate everyones help and comments, positive and negative, motivation either way.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: July 17, 2013, 09:43:42 PM »
yeah took us both back, we went all the way back to the 80s lol...........and galeniko, things are falling in place, i just have to keep on the path, many here doubt me, but either way i will come in jacked, if everyone wana say i look like shit, have no muscle and look like I dont lift, those pics prove them wrong.........give me 2 more months and IM gona look way better, better to the point people will realize what cswol is about! I appreciate everyones help and comments, positive and negative, motivation either way.
I think you can come in around 220 if you play the the cards right just keep lifting heavy and just drop cals its not rocket science.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #546 on: July 17, 2013, 09:51:29 PM »
man i still have long way to go, I will be happy if i can pull off 240, i know i can do it, i know i can get it done, either way, i have 52 more weeks and 2 days, so tomorrow, I start a full on diet...............my first meal will be this.

7 hardboiled eggs, 5 of them whites
2 grilled chicken breast
1 piece of steak
  kale greens
  pinto beans
  small noodles

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #547 on: July 17, 2013, 09:54:03 PM »
cswole what did tom prince take in his prime? he ever talk about doses?
l

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: July 17, 2013, 09:55:18 PM »

So is he still "small" compared to what he was before the kidney issues? It is amazing how much he changed in some of the more recent photos. Just as long as he's healthy, it's all good though.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: July 17, 2013, 09:58:23 PM »
man i still have long way to go, I will be happy if i can pull off 240, i know i can do it, i know i can get it done, either way, i have 52 more weeks and 2 days, so tomorrow, I start a full on diet...............my first meal will be this.

7 hardboiled eggs, 5 of them whites
2 grilled chicken breast
1 piece of steak
  kale greens
  pinto beans
  small noodles

Good stuff. More power to you for doing this. There is no way in hell I could follow this strict a diet. I'd be gagging on the eggs before I ever got to the chicken. I do like Kale and pinto beans. Why the noodles? Wouldn't brown rice or something whole grain be better?