Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 351448 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #925 on: July 27, 2013, 08:12:43 AM »
lmao, you try and defend someone and then they take a cheap shot at you.  ???

Cswole, you may be bigger,  I do not know cause all your pictures are blury and you have way more fat, so hard to tell but since you took a cheap shot at me I will take one at you.  :P

I am twice as strong as you in every single exercise  ;)
   ;) 8) ;D

Strong dude - props....

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #926 on: July 27, 2013, 08:13:50 AM »
Strong dude - props....
Stronger then cswole, that's for dam sure  :D , Thanks  ;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #927 on: July 27, 2013, 08:16:21 AM »
For all the expert talk and shit talk I think CSWOL sizing down the hell out of one getbig expert

bro. some friendly advise.

quit this nonsense of competing. yes- LOSE WEIGHT for gods sake, as you are very unhealthy.

all your doing is trading one unhealthy drive for another.

im not flaming you. im being 100% sincere. i dont even know why i care cause i dont know you but i think i'd like you irl. this prep will harm you as much as all the years of carrying that weight.

lose the weight, dont take stimulants to do it as your heart is already under enough strain, and drop your dose way down.

fuck man, you do not look good (healthy)

cheers.
b

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #928 on: July 27, 2013, 08:23:24 AM »
I think it would interesting to see if CSWOL could beat chaos in a tire flipping contest.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #929 on: July 27, 2013, 08:28:18 AM »
Strong dude - props....
Strong for sure!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #930 on: July 27, 2013, 08:32:53 AM »
Because blurry pics make you look better  ;)

OTH is that Jon Delarosa or Lou Joseph with you?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #931 on: July 27, 2013, 08:48:47 AM »
OTH is that Jon Delarosa or Lou Joseph with you?
Yup, IFBB pro Lou Joseph, sick guns there.  8)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #932 on: July 27, 2013, 10:49:13 AM »
Cswol is using this competing/weightloss thing as an excuse to up the dose to a ridiculous level.

Not healthy, definitely can drop dead from a heart attack, or kidney failure.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #933 on: July 27, 2013, 11:01:39 AM »
Today's phones take razor sharp pictures. How come some manage to have every single pic
come out blurry?

Old school tactics, much like the the bodybuilders of the 60's - 80's that would wear multiple layers of work out clothes to keep the competition guessing, Cswol isn't giving us a clear picture to let us appreciate the sheer levels of quality mass he holds.

Cswoliosis 2014, shock and awe campaign.

ukjeff

« Reply #934 on: July 27, 2013, 11:18:12 AM »

Does bench press effect your ability to put things in your ears?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #935 on: July 27, 2013, 11:47:07 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #936 on: July 27, 2013, 11:47:49 AM »

???

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #937 on: July 27, 2013, 11:49:01 AM »
OTH

fucking impressive

why is it you have better form with 4 plates than cswol has with 2?

I'll tell you. because you carry a fuckload of lean tissue to enable that.

props mate and I mean that

cswol- has the cat got your tongue? its just to the untrained eye you are getting owned more than a thai brass after a brothel raid

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #938 on: July 27, 2013, 11:53:27 AM »
OTH

fucking impressive

why is it you have better form with 4 plates than cswol has with 2?

I'll tell you. because you carry a fuckload of lean tissue to enable that.

props mate and I mean that

cswol- has the cat got your tongue? its just to the untrained eye you are getting owned more than a thai brass after a brothel raid
Fuck bro, you are a GREAT addition to getbig here, no homo, You know your shit though.

As for cswole, I was defending him and then he turned on me, lmao. what a guy, The range he used on the two plates per side I would have gotten 75-80 reps, easily.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #939 on: July 27, 2013, 12:02:25 PM »

Cswole, you may be bigger,  I do not know cause all your pictures are blury and you have way more fat, so hard to tell but since you took a cheap shot at me I will take one at you.  :P

;) 8) ;D

Good lift, but why the hell are you guys listening to that music at your gym?
S

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #940 on: July 27, 2013, 12:06:46 PM »
cheers mate

thing is if he'd handled this well

ie said i am going to try to shift a load of fat in the next 9 months then possibly do a prer for 3 months we'd have been supportive cos we know how tough it is

when he comes out with 240 / 250 on stage it, in my eyes shits all over and marginalises the blood sweat and tears it takes to get peeled - not just physically but mentally. I used to sit nice at about 235- highest would have been 248 - an uncomfortable 248.

once I dropped the weight down to the 215/220 I looked great top off but would have people coming up to me outside the gym saying 'have you stopped training', 'are you taking a bit of time off'. it used to kill my mind. but then you get on stage and its a world of difference. my bone structure is light as hell- so when you lose the 'bulk' ie fat and water you look like an athlete/ rugby player. on stage its different but offstage it is tough!

now if my entire life depended on the scale and being the '300lb guy at the gym' then I don't think my head could cope. his entire life is built on being the big guy not being the best built guy- and the two are a world apart. also we all know the big guy in the gym who when the fat etc comes off disappears on the stage - my money is on him being this. he has a heavy bone structure and I believe will disappear when he lifts his arms up in any pose. his 'taper' will be poxy. and his actual muscle held is not a lot - esp considering his self proclaimed gear usage.

I have not done a course in about 3 years.  I would estimate it would take me a good 18 months to get even close to stage level. however this guy will do it in 12 months from a fatness level above mine having never competed before. its fantasy fucking island. and thats why he avoids specifics questions.

as has oft been said 'better to keep your mouth shut and have everyone think you are a fool than open your mouth and prove it'  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #941 on: July 27, 2013, 12:14:50 PM »
cheers mate

thing is if he'd handled this well

ie said i am going to try to shift a load of fat in the next 9 months then possibly do a prer for 3 months we'd have been supportive cos we know how tough it is

when he comes out with 240 / 250 on stage it, in my eyes shits all over and marginalises the blood sweat and tears it takes to get peeled - not just physically but mentally. I used to sit nice at about 235- highest would have been 248 - an uncomfortable 248.

once I dropped the weight down to the 215/220 I looked great top off but would have people coming up to me outside the gym saying 'have you stopped training', 'are you taking a bit of time off'. it used to kill my mind. but then you get on stage and its a world of difference. my bone structure is light as hell- so when you lose the 'bulk' ie fat and water you look like an athlete/ rugby player. on stage its different but offstage it is tough!

now if my entire life depended on the scale and being the '300lb guy at the gym' then I don't think my head could cope. his entire life is built on being the big guy not being the best built guy- and the two are a world apart. also we all know the big guy in the gym who when the fat etc comes off disappears on the stage - my money is on him being this. he has a heavy bone structure and I believe will disappear when he lifts his arms up in any pose. his 'taper' will be poxy. and his actual muscle held is not a lot - esp considering his self proclaimed gear usage.

I have not done a course in about 3 years.  I would estimate it would take me a good 18 months to get even close to stage level. however this guy will do it in 12 months from a fatness level above mine having never competed before. its fantasy fucking island. and thats why he avoids specifics questions.

as has oft been said 'better to keep your mouth shut and have everyone think you are a fool than open your mouth and prove it'  
ya, I agree his claims would be guiness world record but delusional is a deases that has no fix

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #942 on: July 27, 2013, 12:18:10 PM »
Why did cswol turn on oth who was trying to help him? What an insecure man child

Fats McGee, you still look like you ate all the cupcakes and lollipops

Btw since you're such a strong, big, jacked beast... can you even bench, squat or deadlift 405? Just for one rep? Even on your five grams a week?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #943 on: July 27, 2013, 12:21:42 PM »
Why did cswol turn on oth who was trying to help him? What an insecure man child

Fats McGee, you still look like you ate all the cupcakes and lollipops

Btw since you're such a strong, big, jacked beast... can you even bench, squat or deadlift 405? Just for one rep? Even on your five grams a week?

GOOD QUESTION

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #944 on: July 27, 2013, 01:05:47 PM »
cswol - I love your enthusiasm - and I want to see you succeed -BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FORGET THE SIZE OBSESSION! 

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #945 on: July 27, 2013, 01:12:27 PM »

;) 8) ;D

is this the
video you made
to prove to
Squadfather that
you could decline
4 wheels lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #946 on: July 27, 2013, 01:13:57 PM »
is this the
video you made
to prove to
Squadfather that
you could decline
4 wheels lol
nope, sorry it was 2 other guys and they are great guys who I get along with now and are strong dudes who I very much respect  :P

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #947 on: July 27, 2013, 02:31:21 PM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #948 on: July 27, 2013, 02:44:24 PM »
cswol to even mention OTH is blaspemy, and a cheap shot too, OTH did not deserve that..

Cswol you need a clear vision of your goals, and for fucks sake a clear picture.

you wont shutdown any contest...fucking guaranteed.

ukjeff

« Reply #949 on: July 27, 2013, 02:48:23 PM »
cswol to even mention OTH is blaspemy, and a cheap shot too, OTH did not deserve that..

Cswol you need a clear vision of your goals, and for fucks sake a clear picture.

you wont shutdown any contest...fucking guaranteed.

He cant stop shaking the fat fuck.