Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 351522 times)

ukjeff

Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #975 on: July 28, 2013, 12:05:35 PM »
It's his first show.   Lets cut him some slack.

STFU

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #976 on: July 28, 2013, 12:23:43 PM »
Cswol will STUN the audience (AND the judges) come contest time!

Kai Greene best poser who???

CSWOLIOSIS SHUTTING DOWN THE COMPETITION!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #977 on: July 28, 2013, 12:31:28 PM »
imagine cswole opening the posing routine with backwards summersault and then moonwalk ;D

YES! And Cswol breakdancing and then poppin' and lockin' while you can hear the music in the background going .." No lollipoppin'.. Ketchup for yer small fries..."

Lyrics:
Cupcakers Lollipoppers.. Body Movin'..
No Icing for your Cupcakes
No Wrapping for your Lollipops
No Ketchup for your Small Fried

YER SOFT

SHUTDOWN

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #978 on: July 28, 2013, 12:36:17 PM »
Still makin improvements daily fat disappearing weight stil 268 lbs

It is the magic of believing and you seem to have that down pat.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #979 on: July 28, 2013, 12:42:07 PM »
YES! And Cswol breakdancing and then poppin' and lockin' while you can hear the music in the background going .." No lollipoppin'.. Ketchup for yer small fries..."

Lyrics:

YER SOFT

SHUTDOWN

Yes because this is what bodybuilding is today....a freak show with exhibitionists like Kai Greene and the like taking center stage with antics that have little or nothing to do with bodybuilding. Not hating here, just making an observation.

My advice to Cswol is stick to a more normal posing routine.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #980 on: July 28, 2013, 01:02:41 PM »
Yes because this is what bodybuilding is today....a freak show with exhibitionists like Kai Greene and the like taking center stage with antics that have little or nothing to do with bodybuilding. Not hating here, just making an observation.

My advice to Cswol is stick to a more normal posing routine.

Would be great if Cswols routine would be inspired by Frank Zane, Vacuum and all!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #981 on: July 28, 2013, 01:06:16 PM »
I think if I make it I'm gona do a Arnold/Ed corney type posing, I have about 6 people gona help me with posing, 2 pros, 2 amateurs, 2 ex bber, one a getbigger who has a pL combined of 1430

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #982 on: July 28, 2013, 01:14:29 PM »
so I had to show you fellas cswol has abs in at 270

Get a grip, you don't have abs, those are fat folds. You won't have abs starting to show until you hit the 200lb mark.

I think if I make it I'm gona do a Arnold/Ed corney type posing, I have about 6 people gona help me with posing, 2 pros, 2 amateurs, 2 ex bber, one a getbigger who has a pL combined of 1430

You can't learn posing and you can't teach posing. You can choose different poses but how you hit them never changes. Good posers were always good posers and the bad never learn.

ukjeff

« Reply #983 on: July 28, 2013, 01:15:40 PM »
I think if I make it I'm gona do a corny posing routine, I have about 6 people gona help me with posing, 2 pros, 2 amateurs, 2 ex bber, one a getbigger who has a pL combined of 1430
fixed

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #984 on: July 28, 2013, 01:21:48 PM »
dennis wolf does nice routines as well, might consider copying his routine

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #985 on: July 28, 2013, 01:31:41 PM »
or try this routine, it seems hard to do tho

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #986 on: July 28, 2013, 01:46:33 PM »
 :D

Lyrics:

YER SOFT

SHUTDOWN
;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #987 on: July 28, 2013, 02:16:29 PM »
if cswole does this show

it will be in a goodrum like state of delusion

he will be at least 30lbs over contest weight following the scale instead of the mirror

he is a perma bulker through and through he will never be anything else

great get bigger none the less
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #988 on: July 28, 2013, 02:18:46 PM »
For the record I never took a cheap shot at onetimehard, yes he does divulge info but after a hate post he always follows it up with yeah but he will never do this do that he's shit etc...I have no problems with anyone on board even if I've dissed you, we're all on board as a brotherhood and I value everyone's info, and for the record oth, your not twice as strong on any lifts, I can bench 4 plates easy, curl the 100s, lat pull about 400, my squats need work can get tem up tho, I'm 39, just got sick of everyone posting bullshit, so I had to show you fellas cswol has abs in at 270 and was 280 while oth was 245 at his biggest bulk for that show, yeah you may not like to hear te truth so I simply showed it to you, I value oth info, but in reality CSWOL Shutting it down, and I proved it! That's what it is!
That`s it, lmao, 4 plates, sorry bro I am in 5 plates per side territory not 4 for bench.

So let`s get the video`s rolling then, what`s up, I am game right now. Let`s turn up the heat here at getbif

and YES THIS IS A CHALLENGE.  ;) 8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #989 on: July 28, 2013, 04:22:17 PM »

You will make it if you focus solely on getting leaner and nothing else. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #990 on: July 28, 2013, 06:25:06 PM »
you know what, those who ae still bit too fat at showtime often look for overnight solution and try a hash diueretic, and what happens is this, its does make them shed wate, but they come flat bc lasix is just too hash and quick most often, and it makes the fat between muscle and skin even more visible, absolute shit look ;D

Cswol is a long ways out from competition to be thinking about trying this.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #991 on: July 28, 2013, 06:37:57 PM »
Galineko, have you ever competed?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #992 on: July 28, 2013, 06:38:48 PM »
well, i told him to never,ever use diueretics.

Lets do some math - show is a year away right?  With 50lbs he needs to lose at least - be better focus solely on losing the fat or his show is not going to happen.  

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #993 on: July 28, 2013, 06:53:23 PM »

Lets do some math - show is a year away right?  With 50lbs he needs to lose at least - be better focus solely on losing the fat or his show is not going to happen.  

Your a smart dude, but let me inform you just in case, cswol will not compete, he will feign injury.
he will NOT win or even place. people around him are telling him he looks great, all i see is a fat guy with horrific genetics.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #994 on: July 28, 2013, 07:02:14 PM »
Your a smart dude, but let me inform you just in case, cswol will not compete, he will feign injury.
he will NOT win or even place. people around him are telling him he looks great, all i see is a fat guy with horrific genetics.

He is getting bad advice.  I feel bad if he really thinks for hs first show he will be 230lbs or up. 

If he spends the next year focused solely on getting lean and nothing else - he can do it.   But if he is worried about being "huge" - game over - the show justis not going to happen. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #995 on: July 28, 2013, 07:05:45 PM »
He is getting bad advice.  I feel bad if he really thinks for hs first show he will be 230lbs or up. 

If he spends the next year focused solely on getting lean and nothing else - he can do it.   But if he is worried about being "huge" - game over - the show justis not going to happen. 

when is the fucken comp? next year?? that fat fuck cant focus that long.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #996 on: July 28, 2013, 07:12:12 PM »
when is the fucken comp? next year?? that fat fuck cant focus that long.

At the end of the day - its simple math.  He needs to b 5-8% bf to step on stage wo getting laughed at. 

Lets say he is 268 as of today.  At 18% bf that means what - almost 35lbs to get to 10% or so and then the last two three weeks you lose carb weight, water weight, you name it  - so realistically its 50lbs he needs to lose at least to get to 218.   And who know what he will look like at 218?  He needs to hit 218 way before the show just to see if he needs more fat loss or work to go. 

The people giving him advice are telling him what he wants to hear - not the truth. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #997 on: July 28, 2013, 07:42:31 PM »
At the end of the day - its simple math.  He needs to b 5-8% bf to step on stage wo getting laughed at. 

Lets say he is 268 as of today.  At 18% bf that means what - almost 35lbs to get to 10% or so and then the last two three weeks you lose carb weight, water weight, you name it  - so realistically its 50lbs he needs to lose at least to get to 218.   And who know what he will look like at 218?  He needs to hit 218 way before the show just to see if he needs more fat loss or work to go. 

The people giving him advice are telling him what he wants to hear - not the truth. 
I agree.
But when is this comp?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #998 on: July 28, 2013, 07:55:04 PM »
Bulky guys seldom compete in bodybuilding because when they diet they lose size so abandon such dreams. My advice is to buy your own trophy. In 10 or 20 years no one will remember who won local shows.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #999 on: July 28, 2013, 07:57:57 PM »
Bulky guys seldom compete in bodybuilding because when they diet they lose size so abandon such dreams. My advice is to buy your own trophy. In 10 or 20 years no one will remember who won local shows.

;D

Oh shit!!!!!