Author Topic: Vince Goodrum, do you still believe this to be true......  (Read 1160 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Vince Goodrum, do you still believe this to be true......
« on: March 13, 2019, 04:04:22 PM »
I found this post from 2009. Do you still believe in your words?

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?2094-GUY-CISTERNINO-Another-Fellow-Smart-AMFPT-Member

GUY CISTERNINO- Another Fellow Smart AMFPT Member

Guy now joins the ranks of George Farah and myself as folks who are not smart enough not to waste hundreds of dollars for a personal trainer certification that yields the same thing as an AMFPT certification.

The reason for getting certified is to obtain insurance for your clients that you train. Regardless of what organization you go through, your certification will have no effect on whether you fail or suceed and being a personal trainer requires continued study in your craft. There is no end all course in personal training.

I'm writing this because some people on MD have been dissing the AMFPT as well as Palumbo's SMART certification course. The fact is that the person is responsible for their success, not the organization.

Remember, Ben and Jerry's started their business from a $15.00 course in making ice cream. I started Caliber Fitness Solutions from the AMFPT online course which was $30.00 at the time and it has paid itself off a million times over.

Regardless of what course you take, remember that all roads lead to one place. From there, its up to you.

X

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Vince Goodrum, do you still believe this to be true......
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 04:25:11 PM »

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?2094-GUY-CISTERNINO-Another-Fellow-Smart-AMFPT-Member

Guy now joins the ranks of George Farah and myself as folks who are not smart enough not to waste hundreds of dollars for a personal trainer certification that yields the same thing as an AMFPT certification.

The reason for getting certified is to obtain insurance for your clients that you train. Regardless of what organization you go through, your certification will have no effect on whether you fail or suceed and being a personal trainer requires continued study in your craft. There is no end all course in personal training.

I'm writing this because some people on MD have been dissing the AMFPT as well as Palumbo's SMART certification course. The fact is that the person is responsible for their success, not the organization.

Remember, Ben and Jerry's started their business from a $15.00 course in making ice cream. I started Caliber Fitness Solutions from the AMFPT online course which was $30.00 at the time and it has paid itself off a million times over.

Regardless of what course you take, remember that all roads lead to one place. From there, its up to you.

today i learned vince g made 30 million plus from caliber fitness even way back in 2009

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 04:30:07 PM »
today i learned vince g made 30 million plus from caliber fitness even way back in 2009

Hahaha me too

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 04:32:36 PM »

Caliber Fitness Solutions The Leader in Human Evolution!!

You, too, can be trained by Mr. Goodrum.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 04:33:28 PM »
Hahaha me too

Rob, would you let Mr. Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, train your biceps?
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 04:34:33 PM »

Absolutely.  People can go to school to be an artist but you still need a natural ability and desire to suceed.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 04:36:19 PM »

Absolutely.  People can go to school to be an artist but you still need a natural ability and desire to suceed.

What's interesting about that thread, is that you and DA were getting along.  ??? ???
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2019, 04:42:07 PM »
Rob, would you let Mr. Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, train your biceps?

Only if we are training with basils supinator machine,otherwise all bicep training is useless.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2019, 04:46:22 PM »
Only if we are training with basils supinator machine,otherwise all bicep training is useless.

Would you be comfortable with Vince standing behind you offering "encouragement"?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2019, 04:48:21 PM »

:D ;D :D ;D

Sorry, but you cannot train on the Bicep Supination Machine. It is behind 5 feet of bullet proof glass and 7 feet of concrete at the Smithsonian.
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2019, 04:51:18 PM »
Would you be comfortable with Vince standing behind you offering "encouragement"?

Only if he was nude and oiling himself up while the mayor of bodybuilding is looking on.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 03:33:01 AM »
Vince G - LMNOP - Sr. VP - Is correct.

Someone can have all the paper accolades they want, need to get to work and get 'er done to get anywhere in life.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2019, 05:52:25 AM »
What's interesting about that thread, is that you and DA were getting along.  ??? ???

We were friends for a period of time after he apologized but after he stole product from ALRI and other stuff, that shit ended
A

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2019, 07:52:45 AM »
Vince could have the finest personal training certifications known to man but nobody will ever employ his services until he gets below 40% bodyfat

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2019, 07:55:56 AM »
Vince could have the finest personal training certifications known to man but nobody will ever employ his services until he gets below 40% bodyfat

Personal Training is dead.  Got out of that years ago. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2019, 08:56:21 AM »

Motivation comes in many different fashions.