Author Topic: Chicago is another evidence that libtard ideology NEVER WORKS IN THE LONG RUN  (Read 1260 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Libtards have the dumbest solutions to pay off debt.

Do you know what their solutions are? Taxes and BORROW MORE MONEY!!

Emmanuel wants to borrow even more money, eventhough the city is already consumed by debt which will only get worse. He is just kicking the can down the road. Doesn't that sound like the failure sitting in the White House?

America. This is your future under a libtard economy.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/clout/chi-emanuel-seeks-to-borrow-900-million-20140203,0,1659900.story

Mayor Rahm Emanuel's administration is making preparations to issue up to $900 million in bonds this year to lower some of its borrowing costs, push other debt off into the future at an overall higher cost, cover legal settlements and pay for construction, building maintenance and equipment.

At the same time, the administration is making plans to double the city's short-term credit line to $1 billion, Chief Financial Officer Lois Scott told aldermen at a City Council Finance Committee meeting.

The committee recommended giving the administration authority to put together two major bond deals and double the city’s the line of credit to $1 billion, even as the city carries an outsized debt burden in comparison to most other major cities. Chicago carries a high debt level for bonds previously issued, and it also owes more than nearly all other major U.S cities to its pension plans to cover current obligations

The Tribune’s “Broken Bonds" highlighted the city’s habit — both under former Mayor Richard M. Daley (Democrat) and Emanuel — of kicking its debt obligations down the road, at a higher cost to future generations. The city took out loans, some of which won't come due for three decades, to cover short-term costs.

But the city also would restructure up to $130 million in debt “to better align revenues with our obligations,” Scott said. That would push debt off 10 years further into the future and increase the overall costs.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What is one common sense solution in order to prevent the ever increasing debt in Chicago?

This one:
Critics say legal costs and menu money projects should be funded out of annual revenue because they are basic yearly operating costs, rather than from money borrowed on a long-term basis.

More has to be done but that is a starting point.

But, it's hard for libtards to cut expenses. They rather take the easy way which is to borrow more money or steal it from the rich.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Yet the idiots there will continue to vote democrat by a huge margin

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
obama used trickery to win in 2012 and IRS was plain crime
when you print 11T to pay off you crony buddies, its a lot

dems take money and give to pals, who do a bad job

this is what we have to reverse

lower gov spending 80%

dergulate housing so it can be liek desktop pc

better and cheaper every year

lower amoutn of money to non producers liek land owners and lawyers and docs

switch incentive to make money by producing not suing or keeping someone forever in hospital or doing un needed surgery

replace with software and reregualed creative solutions

end public school its net drain and programs kids to want welfare

allow atomic power and use it to clean seawater into fresh water and make oxygen and hydrogen for fuel cells and to pwoer electric grid for union free electric trains

end all pensions and other get paid for sit on ass things

end all welfare

without regualtion blocking there are unlmiitedi jobs since people want unlimited luxury only governemtn can get in way

dont listen to euro failures

usa is far better standard of living than germany the top of europe

RRKore

• Getbig IV
"Never works in the long run".  Never?  You're qualified to say this why?  Fer fuck's sake, you don't know the difference between "cite" and "site" so who'd listen to you? 

Hilarious how you say you don't care if anyone listens to you or takes you seriously but you go out of your way to use 18pt bolded fonts for your posts. 

You should get yourself a sandwich board, find a street corner and just start yelling at passersby.  It's the same thing you're doing here, ya oooh-the-sky-is-falling little pussy.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
A leopard can't change it's spots.  Chicago is filled with dumbass losers.  The best course of action is to just let them kill each other.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A leopard can't change it's spots.  Chicago is filled with dumbass losers.  The best course of action is to just let them kill each other.

Oh, but leave it to the retards on this board to claim that libtard ideology works.

They can't come up with one example where a social program hasn't been a burden to its citizens, hasn't hurt the economy or gone bankrupt.

Libtards are for big government. Socialize everything and bring it under government control.  How has that worked out?

Social Security:Broke

Post Office:Broke

Medicare: Broke

Medicaid will soon be broke after expanding it under crapcare.

Health care system is now broken.

Yes. LIBTARD IDEOLOGY HAS NEVER, EVER WORKED.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
"Never works in the long run".  Never?  You're qualified to say this why?  Fer fuck's sake, you don't know the difference between "cite" and "site" so who'd listen to you? 

Hilarious how you say you don't care if anyone listens to you or takes you seriously but you go out of your way to use 18pt bolded fonts for your posts. 

You should get yourself a sandwich board, find a street corner and just start yelling at passersby.  It's the same thing you're doing here, ya oooh-the-sky-is-falling little pussy.

Meltdown

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Meltdown

Aaaarrgggggh! Ya got me figgered out! 

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III

You seem like an Eurkle type. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
You seem like an Eurkle type. 

Do tell, StreetSoulja.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
Do tell, StreetSoulja.

I don't spell it like that because I'm not some ignorant thug.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
I don't spell it like that because I'm not some ignorant thug.

U R'nt? Good 4 U.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
U R'nt? Good 4 U.

Continuing to sound like you're average street fool. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V

;D

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Continuing to sound like you're average street fool. 

What the fuck? Am I being trolled here? 

Did you deliberately call me a fool in the same sentence where you either confused "you're" with "your" or you just accidentally left out the word "the"? 

If so, good job.  That's some high-level shit and gives me some good ideas about how to troll others here.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
What the fuck? Am I being trolled here? 

Did you deliberately call me a fool in the same sentence where you either confused "you're" with "your" or you just accidentally left out the word "the"? 

If so, good job.  That's some high-level shit and gives me some good ideas about how to troll others here.

Yes dimwit.   One mistake compared to your overall stupidity still makes me the winner. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Yes dimwit.   One mistake compared to your overall stupidity still makes me the winner. 

A 4th grade-level mistake in the same sentence where you were calling an adult a fool is what makes it funny, winner.

(Honestly, I thought there was a real chance you did it on purpose to be funny but I guess not.)

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
A 4th grade-level mistake in the same sentence where you were calling an adult a fool is what makes it funny, winner.

(Honestly, I thought there was a real chance you did it on purpose to be funny but I guess not.)

What a fool.  You're going to keep harping about one mistake because that's all you got.  I haven't been here long but I can already tell you are a dumbass who thinks he's a lot smarter than he really is.   You've got to be black.  You have that easily recognizable stupidity common among your fellow tribesman.

RRKore

• Getbig IV

What a fool.  You're going to keep harping about one mistake because that's all you got.  I haven't been here long but I can already tell you are a dumbass who thinks he's a lot smarter than he really is.   You've got to be black.  You have that easily recognizable stupidity common among your fellow tribesman.

No, not black nor gay.  Just an old 1/2 Portuguese bodybuilder who paid a little bit of attention in school is all.  (My full Portuguese dad was known to say, though, that Portagee's are "sports-model negroes", so there's that.)

And, it might interest you to know, that it ain't hard to feel smart amongst a lot of the folks here.  You know, folks who confuse "your" and "you're" and who are convinced that all Mexican food served in the USA must be Americanized.  ;D

I'm not kidding -- I don't write with the same style on, say, the political sub-forums on Reddit, for example.  Many, many of those people (of all political stripes) over there are some very sharp and very informed mofo's.  Here, not really. 

What do you expect, though?  It's a bodybuilding website.  There's a big opportunity cost for people who have spent a lot of time in the gym.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
No, not black nor gay.  Just an old 1/2 Portuguese bodybuilder who paid a little bit of attention in school is all.  (My full Portuguese dad was known to say, though, that Portagee's are "sports-model negroes", so there's that.)

And, it might interest you to know, that it ain't hard to feel smart amongst a lot of the folks here.  You know, folks who confuse "your" and "you're" and who are convinced that all Mexican food served in the USA must be Americanized.  ;D

I'm not kidding -- I don't write with the same style on, say, the political sub-forums on Reddit, for example.  Many, many of those people (of all political stripes) over there are some very sharp and very informed mofo's.  Here, not really. 

What do you expect, though?  It's a bodybuilding website.  There's a big opportunity cost for people who have spent a lot of time in the gym.

You're so damn dumb.  You need to travel more.  I'd you did travel you would no now the majority of Mexicans don't eat the type of Mexican food we do in the states.

As I said you're doing what ever loser on the internet does when they run out of stuff to say, you attack grammar.   It's a tired gimmick.

RRKore

• Getbig IV

You're so damn dumb.  You need to travel more.  I'd you did travel you would no now the majority of Mexicans don't eat the type of Mexican food we do in the states.

Wait, now you're saying (I think) that the majority of Mexicans don't eat the type of Mexican food we do in the states?  I might not disagree with that but that's not what you were saying on the other thread. 

You said Mexican food in the United States is not authentic Mexican food. 

But you also said, "I'd you did travel you would no now the majority..."  which tells me that you've got to be drinking so all of this is a waste of time (though sort of amusing).

BTW, I have done a little bit of traveling.  Counting all the places I've stayed for at least a week (and not just made airplane connections in) I've been to Mexico, Canada, Germany, Thailand, and Brazil.  How about you?

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
Wait, now you're saying (I think) that the majority of Mexicans don't eat the type of Mexican food we do in the states?  I might not disagree with that but that's not what you were saying on the other thread. 

You said Mexican food in the United States is not authentic Mexican food. 

But you also said, "I'd you did travel you would no now the majority..."  which tells me that you've got to be drinking so all of this is a waste of time (though sort of amusing).

BTW, I have done a little bit of traveling.  Counting all the places I've stayed for at least a week (and not just made airplane connections in) I've been to Mexico, Canada, Germany, Thailand, and Brazil.  How about you?

Hahaha.  Back pedaling.  You dimwit.

RRKore

• Getbig IV

Hahaha.  Back pedaling.  You dimwit.

No, not back-pedaling.  Pointing out that you're trying to change what you said.  You said Mexican food in the USA isn't authentic.  As a blanket statement, that is false.  And you know it.  That's why you're trying to pretend that what you were saying all along was that the majority of Mexicans don't eat the kind of Mexican food found in Mexican restaurants in the USA.  (Which is actually false, too, come to think of it...Or do you think the majority of Mexicans don't eat beans and rice?)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
No, not back-pedaling.  Pointing out that you're trying to change what you said.  You said Mexican food in the USA isn't authentic.  As a blanket statement, that is false.  And you know it.  That's why you're trying to pretend that what you were saying all along was that the majority of Mexicans don't eat the kind of Mexican food found in Mexican restaurants in the USA.  (Which is actually false, too, come to think of it...Or do you think the majority of Mexicans don't eat beans and rice?)

::)

It seems like you put a lot of effort into this post. Congrats for the self ownage.