Author Topic: Obama Makes Big Prediction  (Read 1111 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Obama Makes Big Prediction
« on: June 02, 2009, 06:52:45 PM »
I agree with the president, although I think the Lakers can do it in 5.   :)

Obama's NBA prediction
Posted: 08:49 PM ET

From CNN White House Producer Xuan Thai

(CNN) – As he departed the White House Tuesday evening for his five day trip to the Middle East and Europe, President Barack Obama made a quick prediction:

“Lakers in six, I think," the president said when asked by a reporter for Bloomberg News who he thought would prevail in the NBA finals — beginning Thursday and pitting the Los Angeles Lakers against the Orlando Magic.

Fans of both teams can take heart. The president correctly predicted the NCAA Basketball champion in March (The University of North Carolina), but falsely predicted the Lakers would win the NBA finals last year, also in six games. (Instead, it was the Boston Celtics who won in six.)

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama Makes Big Prediction
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 08:37:48 PM »
please, may the lake show lose.

kobe giving the old "angry teeth" at teh end of game 5 was annoying as piss.

Lakers have no answer for Dwight howard and if the O guards catch fire, look out.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 08:53:23 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 08:58:08 PM »
I don't know who is more annoying. Kobe or Dwight. Dwight's crying about Lebron and Kobe getting all the press was pretty sad. Maybe he would get it if he could knock down a shot outside of five feet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 09:13:16 PM »

LOL @ BB supporting a married guy who ass-raped some teenager at his hotel then wouldn't let her leave.

I mean, newt has an affair and you're all anti-newt.  Kobe does it and you wear your #24 jersey with glee.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 09:40:33 PM »
LOL @ BB supporting a married guy who ass-raped some teenager at his hotel then wouldn't let her leave.

I mean, newt has an affair and you're all anti-newt.  Kobe does it and you wear your #24 jersey with glee.

Wasn't Kobe aquitted?
w

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 11:28:50 PM »
I don't know who is more annoying. Kobe or Dwight. Dwight's crying about Lebron and Kobe getting all the press was pretty sad. Maybe he would get it if he could knock down a shot outside of five feet.

nick hersh   you- are one dumb fuck 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 05:44:31 AM »
Wasn't Kobe aquitted?

No.   case was dropped when witness refused to testify.  The same week she got super rich as Kobe settled the civil case early.  Both sides hinted it was $10 million.

And BB has a man-crush on this rapist who pays off victims.  Yikes!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 08:02:35 AM »
Wasn't Kobe aquitted?

The "rape" case was dropped because Katelyn Farber the supposed rape victim refused to testify at the trial. When she claimed she was raped and was taken to be tested if she actually had been, the results showed that there were THREE DIFFERENT TYPES OF SEMEN ON HER and at least two different types of pubic hairs. This slut was so nasty that she didn't even take showers between her "johns". In any case after this information about her test results became public she folded like a deck of cards and realized that her "LIE" was not going to stand the test so she dropped the charges and went into seclusion. http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/5861379/

No.   case was dropped when witness refused to testify.  The same week she got super rich as Kobe settled the civil case early.  Both sides hinted it was $10 million.

And BB has a man-crush on this rapist who pays off victims.  Yikes!

Katelyn WAS NOT given 10 million dollars or any money for that matter as the case was dropped not settled. Kobe spent the next couple of months trying to make amends with is wife and buying her diamond rings adn what not

Here are some photos of of Katelyn Farber that were circulating all over the web during the case. Her school friends knew she was lying and posted her pictures adn all of her personal information including year book pictures and all...

C

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 08:19:53 AM »
I agree with the president, although I think the Lakers can do it in 5.   :)

Obama's NBA prediction
Posted: 08:49 PM ET

From CNN White House Producer Xuan Thai

(CNN) – As he departed the White House Tuesday evening for his five day trip to the Middle East and Europe, President Barack Obama made a quick prediction:

“Lakers in six, I think," the president said when asked by a reporter for Bloomberg News who he thought would prevail in the NBA finals — beginning Thursday and pitting the Los Angeles Lakers against the Orlando Magic.

Fans of both teams can take heart. The president correctly predicted the NCAA Basketball champion in March (The University of North Carolina), but falsely predicted the Lakers would win the NBA finals last year, also in six games. (Instead, it was the Boston Celtics who won in six.)

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Orlando is gonna win now  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 08:28:02 AM »
Obama should go to Vegas (even though he advised against trips there!) and put $10 trillion lakers to win the Series.

This would solve a lot of our country's financial woes

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 11:13:09 PM »
The "rape" case was dropped because Katelyn Farber the supposed rape victim refused to testify at the trial. When she claimed she was raped and was taken to be tested if she actually had been, the results showed that there were THREE DIFFERENT TYPES OF SEMEN ON HER and at least two different types of pubic hairs. This slut was so nasty that she didn't even take showers between her "johns". In any case after this information about her test results became public she folded like a deck of cards and realized that her "LIE" was not going to stand the test so she dropped the charges and went into seclusion. http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/5861379/

Katelyn WAS NOT given 10 million dollars or any money for that matter as the case was dropped not settled. Kobe spent the next couple of months trying to make amends with is wife and buying her diamond rings adn what not

Here are some photos of of Katelyn Farber that were circulating all over the web during the case. Her school friends knew she was lying and posted her pictures adn all of her personal information including year book pictures and all...

A ten million settlement?   ::)  240 you are a pathological liar.  Billy you are spot on.  Not much more for me to say, except nerds who know nothing about sports really shouldn't talk about sports.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 11:15:33 PM »
Orlando is gonna win now  :D

Well . . . he did pick NC to win the national championship.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 08:50:34 PM »
The president is brilliant.  Absolutely brilliant.  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 09:00:09 PM »
240 you are a pathological liar. 

sure, defend the rapist.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 09:17:31 PM »
LOL.  Hater.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 11:02:12 AM »
In the most important news of the day . . .   :)

Obama calls Lakers, Penguins coaches
Posted: 12:05 PM ET

From CNN White House Producer Jamie Crawford

WHITE HOUSE (CNN) – The head coaches for the Los Angeles Lakers and the Pittsburgh Penguins received congratulatory calls yesterday from President Obama.

The president — a basketball fan himself who still plays occasionally — called Lakers coach Phil Jackson to congratulate the team for winning the NBA finals, according to the White House. They also discussed the keys to the Lakers' success, and "the President's interest in the Lakers' triangle offense."

Obama also made a point to congratulate Jackson on his record-setting 10th championship as a head coach — four with the Lakers, and six with Obama's hometown Chicago Bulls. He told Jackson he has admired him since his days as coach of the Bulls, and looked forward to meeting him and congratulating the Lakers in person at the White House.

Obama also called Dan Blysma, head coach of the Penguins to congratulate the team on a great year, and on winning professional hockey's top prize, the Stanley Cup. The president joked that fans from Pittsburgh, also home to the reigning Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers, might be "getting spoiled" and said he hoped the team would come to visit the White House.

The Lakers beat the Orlando Magic four games to one in a best-of-seven game series, while the Penguins beat the Detroit Red Wings in the seventh game of their seven-game series.

Both calls took place Thursday afternoon.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/19/obama-calls-lakers-penguins-coaches/#more-56886