Author Topic: Obamas' Failed Post-Presidency  (Read 143750 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Obamas' Failed Post-Presidency
« Reply #325 on: June 11, 2018, 02:14:43 PM »
Obama's endorsement doesn't mean jack, as we have seen. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #326 on: June 12, 2018, 04:48:43 AM »
 :D

Dennis Rodman destroys Obama the fag worthless presidency.   Obama = FAILING

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: June 13, 2018, 05:30:40 AM »
Obama’s Treason: Even Worse Than We Thought
Frontpagemagazine ^ | June 7, 2018 | Robert Spencer
Posted on 6/13/2018, 8:17:06 AM by SJackson

But Leftist Privilege will prevent him from ever being held accountable.

The Washington Free Beacon reported Wednesday that “the Obama administration skirted key U.S. sanctions to grant Iran access to billions in hard currency despite public assurances the administration was engaged in no such action, according to a new congressional investigation.”

And it gets even worse: “The investigation, published Wednesday by the House Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, further discloses secret efforts by top Obama administration officials to assure European countries they would receive a pass from U.S. sanctions if they engaged in business with Iran.”

This revelation comes after the news that came to light in February, that, according to Bill Gertz in the Washington Times, “the U.S. government has traced some of the $1.7 billion released to Iran by the Obama administration to Iranian-backed terrorists in the two years since the cash was transferred.”

There is a law that applies to this situation. U.S. Code 2381 says: “Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.”

In a sane political environment, Barack Obama would be tried for treason.

Barack Hussein Obama has planted seeds that will be bearing bitter fruit for years, and probably decades, to come. He is, without any doubt, the worst President in American history. Fillmore, Pierce, Buchanan? Yes, the doughface Presidents made the Civil War inevitable, but worse came later. Grant? Blind to corruption and out of his depth, but there have been worse than he as well. Wilson? That black-hearted Presbyterian bigot arguably gave the world Hitler and World War II, so he is definitely in the Final Four. Harding? Nah: his tax cuts and return to “normalcy” got the American economy, and the Twenties, roaring. FDR and LBJ gave us the modern welfare state and dependent classes automatically voting Democrat; the full bill on the damage they did hasn’t yet been presented. Nixon? A crook and an economic Leftist, who betrayed Taiwan for the People’s Republic; his record certainly isn’t good. Carter? Nothing good can be said about his four years of sanctimony and incompetence.

But there is one thing Barack Obama has on all competitors: treason.

He showered hundreds of billions of dollars on the Islamic Republic of Iran. There are those who say, “It was their money. It belonged to the Iranian government but was frozen and not paid since 1979.” Indeed, and there was a reason for that: not even Jimmy Carter, who made the Islamic Republic of Iran possible, thought that money, which had been paid by the Shah’s government in a canceled arms deal, belonged to the mullahs who overthrew the Shah. Likewise Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Clinton, and George W. Bush all thought that the Islamic Republic was not due money that was owed to the Shah.

Only Barack Obama did.

The definition of treason is giving aid and comfort to the enemy. The leaders of the Islamic Republic of Iran order their people to chant “Death to America” in mosques every Friday, and repeatedly vow that they will ultimately destroy the United States of America and the state of Israel. How was giving them billions and helping them skirt sanctions applied by the U.S. government not treason?

Other Presidents have been incompetent, corrupt, dishonest, but which has committed treason on a scale to rival the treason of Barack Obama?

The Iranians also operate a global network of jihad terror organizations, one of which, Hizballah, is quite active in Mexico now, with the obvious ultimate intention of crossing the border and committing jihad massacres of Americans. Obama has given a tremendous boost to these initiatives, as well as to Iran’s nuclear program, with his nuclear deal that has given the Iranians hundreds of billions of dollars and essentially a green light to manufacture nuclear weapons, in exchange for absolutely nothing.

There is no telling when the worst consequences of Obama’s aid and comfort to the Islamic Republic of Iran will be felt. But they likely will be felt in one way or another. Even as President Trump moves swiftly to restore sanctions and put Iran on notice that its nuclear activity and global adventurism will not be tolerated, those billions cannot be recovered, and the Iranians have already spent a great deal for their jihad cause.

However this catastrophe plays out, there is one man who will suffer no consequences whatsoever: Barack Obama. That’s Leftist Privilege. It’s good to be a powerful Leftist in Washington nowadays. Laws? Pah! Laws are for conservatives.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: June 13, 2018, 07:15:53 PM »
quick question.. is there any way to not be include in updates to a thread once you've posted something on it?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #330 on: June 13, 2018, 07:20:33 PM »
quick question.. is there any way to not be include in updates to a thread once you've posted something on it?

Very good question.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #331 on: June 13, 2018, 11:45:03 PM »

Very easy solution:  don't click on threads or read posts that don't interest you.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: June 14, 2018, 12:03:53 AM »
Very easy solution:  don't click on threads or read posts that don't interest you.

Not that easy. Sometimes a new thread seems promising, you make a comment, and then you  continue to get that thread on "show new replies to your posts" well after the post has run it's course.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #333 on: June 14, 2018, 12:45:21 AM »
Not that easy. Sometimes a new thread seems promising, you make a comment, and then you  continue to get that thread on "show new replies to your posts" well after the post has run it's course.

Good point
I’d like to not get the replies to your posts on some threads also
I just leave them unread & then clear all unread posts / mark as read.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: June 14, 2018, 10:49:10 AM »
Good point
I’d like to not get the replies to your posts on some threads also
I just leave them unread & then clear all unread posts / mark as read.

I guess I'll just keep doing that. Would be great if there was a "Stop receiving notifications" option like FB has. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: June 14, 2018, 11:11:54 AM »
Obama today must feel like garbage.   What does he have to show for 8 years squatting in the WH and smoking dope and snorting lines

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: June 15, 2018, 05:34:14 PM »
Press Ignores Obama's Lie About Emails to Hillary's Private Server
News Busters ^ | June 15, 2018 4:49 PM EDT | Tom Blumer
Posted on 6/15/2018, 8:11:17 PM by E. Pluribus Unum

Thursday's Inspector General's report reviewing FBI and Department of Justice actions before the 2016 election effectively concluded that former President Barack Obama lied to the American people and committed illegal acts in emailing then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private-server email addresses.

The IG also found that former FBI Director James Comey scrubbed all hints of Obama's prior knowledge from his July 2016 statement explaining why Mrs. Clinton would not be indicted for her illegal acts.

Despite these indisputable facts, reports at the nation's three gatekeeping establishment press outlets have not mentioned Obama's name in connection with any of this.

Joy Pullmann at TheFederalist.com explained these matters Thursday afternoon:

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: June 15, 2018, 05:41:05 PM »
Obama today must feel like garbage.   What does he have to show for 8 years squatting in the WH and smoking dope and snorting lines

Well for one.. I tripled my 401K... I wasn't embarrassed to be American. I guess that's not bad

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #338 on: June 15, 2018, 06:03:17 PM »
Well for one.. I tripled my 401K... I wasn't embarrassed to be American. I guess that's not bad

Too bad the best he could do was take us from losing 800K jobs per month, double digit unemployment, two wars, rising health care costs and 50 million uninsured Americans to gaining the longest, continual job growth in our nations history.  Unemployment just a shade over 4%. Paid for and drew down Bush's wars.  Slowed the rising cost of health care for the 1st time in a generation. 30 million more Americans with health care.  Lowest uninsured rate in our nations history.  Oh yeah, stock market hit an all time high under Obama.  Yes, my 401K didn't quite triple but it was about 2.5X greater than when he assumed office.  Abortions at an all time low.  Man, he really sucked. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: June 15, 2018, 06:14:55 PM »
Too bad the best he could do was take us from losing 800K jobs per month, double digit unemployment, two wars, rising health care costs and 50 million uninsured Americans to gaining the longest, continual job growth in our nations history.  Unemployment just a shade over 4%. Paid for and drew down Bush's wars.  Slowed the rising cost of health care for the 1st time in a generation. 30 million more Americans with health care.  Lowest uninsured rate in our nations history.  Oh yeah, stock market hit an all time high under Obama.  Yes, my 401K didn't quite triple but it was about 2.5X greater than when he assumed office.  Abortions at an all time low.  Man, he really sucked. 

I can only speak for myself..I'm sure he sucked for everyone else. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: June 15, 2018, 07:05:50 PM »
It is basically pointless to even argue with Obama supporters at this stage of the game.

He lost his party 1000 seats, the House, the Senate, the Supreme Court.

His performance led to Donald Trump as his successor.

The Progressive base of the left feels betrayed or absolutely disgusted by his continued drone strikes, war mongering, failure to pass universal health care, card check, failure to pass living wage legislation etc etc.

He destroyed the party for a generation but boy could he fake his way through reading a teleprompter.

It will be 20 years before the Democrats pass another legislative bill on the national level.

Too many feelings and not enough tactical strategy. This is where Trump destroys the Left in spades.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: June 15, 2018, 09:22:27 PM »
It is basically pointless to even argue with Obama supporters at this stage of the game.

The Progressive base of the left feels betrayed or absolutely disgusted by his continued drone strikes, war mongering, failure to pass universal health care, card check, failure to pass living wage legislation etc etc.

He destroyed the party for a generation but boy could he fake his way through reading a teleprompter.

It will be 20 years before the Democrats pass another legislative bill on the national level.

Too many feelings and not enough tactical strategy. This is where Trump destroys the Left in spades.

Same thing could be said about the Trump supporters in 3 more years

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: June 15, 2018, 11:06:39 PM »

Same thing could be said about the Trump supporters in 3 more years

A Prediction - We will see.

Obama was an awful useless president
We can say that now - No need to wait 3yrs.  ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: June 15, 2018, 11:10:36 PM »
A Prediction - We will see.

Obama was an awful useless president
We can say that now - No need to wait 3yrs.  ;D

when you say we.. you mean Trump supporters. They are not the majority. But we will see. I am very curious as to what happens next

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: June 15, 2018, 11:13:49 PM »
when you say we.. you mean Trump supporters. They are not the majority. But we will see. I am very curious as to what happens next

Are they not, Think you’ll find his support rating is higher than Obama’s was.
And support for Donald is growing not only in America but across the world.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: June 16, 2018, 12:24:37 AM »
Are they not, Think you’ll find his support rating is higher than Obama’s was.
And support for Donald is growing not only in America but across the world.

I'm going by voters in the election. I could be wrong.. The only people I've heard say Obama was awful are the exact same people I would expect to say that so again, we'll see how the election goes

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #346 on: June 16, 2018, 06:36:23 AM »

The Gay Muslim was a shill for the corrupted elite..
K

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: June 16, 2018, 09:09:14 AM »
I'm going by voters in the election. I could be wrong.. The only people I've heard say Obama was awful are the exact same people I would expect to say that so again, we'll see how the election goes

Going by individual people numbers No.
Going by electoral college voters No.

And the Electoral College voters rightly or wrongly have the say.
( I maybe wrong here as I’m not American)

Obama came across as a weak person, had nothing about his persona
Liberal leftists governments & leaders fitted in with him.

Russia / China / Japan had little respect for him & his like.

Look at who many European countries are turning away from that ill thought
Out thinking - Thankfully That traitorous bitch Merkel is having huge problems
With the scum she let in & now the German people & politicians are against her.
Great News.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: June 16, 2018, 12:29:17 PM »
Going by individual people numbers No.
Going by electoral college voters No.

And the Electoral College voters rightly or wrongly have the say.
( I maybe wrong here as I’m not American)

Obama came across as a weak person, had nothing about his persona
Liberal leftists governments & leaders fitted in with him.

Russia / China / Japan had little respect for him & his like.

Look at who many European countries are turning away from that ill thought
Out thinking - Thankfully That traitorous bitch Merkel is having huge problems
With the scum she let in & now the German people & politicians are against her.
Great News.

I'm not saying Trump didn't win the election. I was referring to Hillary getting more votes. The Majority of the country voted for Hillary. The majority of the E.C. votes went to Trump. He won under our system. Again, when you say We can say now... you mean Trump supporters which I would expect to say that. Doesn't make it true.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #349 on: June 16, 2018, 12:36:28 PM »
I'm not saying Trump didn't win the election. I was referring to Hillary getting more votes. The Majority of the country voted for Hillary. The majority of the E.C. votes went to Trump. He won under our system. Again, when you say We can say now... you mean Trump supporters which I would expect to say that. Doesn't make it true.

a