Author Topic: Obamas' Failed Post-Presidency  (Read 143809 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Obamas' Failed Post-Presidency
« Reply #400 on: July 18, 2018, 01:27:59 PM »
Obama: Women need to get more involved because men are 'getting on my nerves'
The Hill ^ | 07/18/18 | Justin Wise
Posted on 7/18/2018, 12:22:35 PM

Former President Barack Obama on Wednesday called for women to get more involved in social movements because men have been "getting on my nerves."

"Women, in particular, by the way, I want you to get more involved," Obama said while hosting a town hall for young African leaders in South Africa. "Because men have been getting on my nerves lately. I mean, every day, I read the newspaper and I just think like, brothers what’s wrong with you guys? What’s wrong with us?

Obama added that "empowering more women on the continent" would "lead to some better policies" right away.

CNN notes that Obama later said that both men and women cannot pretend that politics doesn't matter.

"The one thing you can't do is pretend that politics doesn't matter and say to yourself 'that's too corrupt, that's too broken, I'm not going to get involved in it' because at some point if you are ambitious about what you are doing in your home country, you will confront politics," Obama said.

His call for action came a day after Obama appeared to indirectly criticize President Trump while delivering the 2018 Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture in Johannesburg.

In his speech on Tuesday, Obama warned that “strongman politics are ascending suddenly, whereby elections, some pretense of democracy, are maintained, the form of it.”

He also brought up leaders who "completely make stuff up" in an apparent dig at Trump, adding that the undermining of facts could lead to democracy's "undoing."

"We see the utter loss of shame in political leaders when they’re caught in a lie and they just double down and lie some more," Obama said.

The speech came just one day after Trump drew widespread condemnation for the comments he made in a joint press conference in Finland with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Obama's call for women to get more involved coincides with a year in which many women are running for public office. In March, Politico reported that at least 575 women had declared intention to run for the House, the Senate or governor.

Fcuking twat liberal leftist
Look at him in them pics effeminate ponce.

Great idea empowering more feminist feminazi women

Natural order of things Men rule
Look at the mess in uk / Germany / Sweden / France /
All women in power positions - well not France but that twats a liberal fag
With a mangina!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: July 18, 2018, 05:17:10 PM »

Fcuking twat liberal leftist
Look at him in them pics effeminate ponce.

Great idea empowering more feminist feminazi women

Natural order of things Men rule
Look at the mess in uk / Germany / Sweden / France /
All women in power positions - well not France but that twats a liberal fag
With a mangina!!!

Woman hater!  :)

Truth is, I was just thinking about this while eating lunch a Burgerville today. So many powerful women in major leadership roles is a bit scary. I feel as if my masculinity is threatened.  ;D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #402 on: July 19, 2018, 01:59:04 AM »
Their bronze idol is starting to tarnish...
a

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: July 19, 2018, 02:05:48 PM »
Woman hater!  :)

Truth is, I was just thinking about this while eating lunch a Burgerville today. So many powerful women in major leadership roles is a bit scary. I feel as if my masculinity is threatened.  ;D

Nope I love Long legged & Huge Tits Women
The more the better.  :D

Thing is we are part of nature an animal / species
And in nature everything has its order
We’re going against nature in so many ways
Thats just not wise or good.

Maybe some think they’ve advanced beyond nature intellectually
And know better  ::)

Sooner or later nature will reassert it correct order.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #404 on: July 23, 2018, 06:41:29 AM »
Obama says he's from Kenya, again
World News Daily ^ | July 22, 2018
Posted on 7/23/2018, 8:35:39 AM by Zakeet

Why do so many Americans still believe Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

Maybe because he keeps insisting it's so.

He did again last week, while visiting his ancestral homeland of Kogelo.

Participating in the opening of Sauti Kuu Resource Center, a youth facility built by his half-sister, Auma Obama, he said: "Now, three years ago, I visited Kenya as the first sitting American president to come from Kenya. When I was president it was a little bit harder to get up here cause my plane didn't fit the tarmac up here."

"While three years ago my sister Auma introduced me before I gave a speech, today I’m really coming as a brother, as a citizen of the world, as someone with a connection to Africa to talk about the importance of what she's doing but also to create a larger context for what's possible," Obama continued.

So, which is it - native-born son of Kenya, native-born son of Hawaii or native-born citizen of the world?

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #405 on: July 23, 2018, 06:49:44 AM »

Participating in the opening of Sauti Kuu Resource Center, a youth facility built by his half-sister, Auma Obama, he said: "Now, three years ago, I visited Kenya as the first sitting American president to come from Kenya. When I was president it was a little bit harder to get up here cause my plane didn't fit the tarmac up here."

"While three years ago my sister Auma introduced me before I gave a speech, today I’m really coming as a brother, as a citizen of the world, as someone with a connection to Africa to talk about the importance of what she's doing but also to create a larger context for what's possible," Obama continued.

So, which is it - native-born son of Kenya, native-born son of Hawaii or native-born citizen of the world?

Crusher,  maybe I missed it.  Where in that paragraph does he say he's from Kenya or a Kenyan citizen?  He said he's a citizen of the world (lame), and has a connection to Africa which could be referring to his Kenyan ancestry on his father's side.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: July 23, 2018, 06:58:06 AM »
Crusher,  maybe I missed it.  Where in that paragraph does he say he's from Kenya or a Kenyan citizen?  He said he's a citizen of the world (lame), and has a connection to African which could be referring to his Kenyan ancestry on his father's side.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #407 on: July 23, 2018, 06:59:58 AM »

Oh, I see.  Thanks!  So you and Trump were right all along.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: July 23, 2018, 07:04:33 AM »
I’ve always been a birther from day one.  Very little adds up w fagbamas fake bio

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #409 on: July 23, 2018, 08:01:29 PM »
I’ve always been a birther from day one.  Very little adds up w fagbamas fake bio

That fagbama line gets me every time.  You are so fucking clever I can't stand it. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: July 23, 2018, 09:00:18 PM »
I’ve always been a birther from day one.  Very little adds up w fagbamas fake bio

Well then it confirms you are pretty gullible and lack cognitive thinking skills. congrats.   But relax, none of your conservative friends will point out how stupid you are for being a birther.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #411 on: July 23, 2018, 09:03:54 PM »
Well then it confirms you are pretty gullible and lack cognitive thinking skills. congrats.   But relax, none of your conservative friends will point out how stupid you are for being a birther.

Killary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: July 23, 2018, 09:08:26 PM »
Killary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All kidding aside, I get that a lot of people didn't like Obama. But the Muslim/birther thing is just redneck stupidity and embarrassing for the smarter Americans

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: July 23, 2018, 09:38:52 PM »
Well then it confirms you are pretty gullible and lack cognitive thinking skills. congrats.   But relax, none of your conservative friends will point out how stupid you are for being a birther.

you hit it on the head

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: July 24, 2018, 06:50:23 AM »

"he said: "Now, three years ago, I visited Kenya as the first sitting American president to come from Kenya."

All kidding aside, I get that a lot of people didn't like Obama. But the Muslim/birther thing is just redneck stupidity and embarrassing for the smarter Americans

Did he or did he not say the above quote then.?

He did appear to be musli friendly & still does.

Anyone who is prepared to listen / give them any kind of help or tolerance
is a complete fool - their evil warped belief in the teachings of a paedophile & murderer
says it all - They are never to be trusted.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: July 24, 2018, 06:59:51 AM »
Did he or did he not say the above quote then.?

He did appear to be musli friendly & still does.

Anyone who is prepared to listen / give them any kind of help or tolerance
is a complete fool - their evil warped belief in the teachings of a paedophile & murderer
says it all - They are never to be trusted.

Even more how about the Columbia journal w his picture on it that he was from Kenya

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: July 24, 2018, 07:02:36 AM »
Even more how about the Columbia journal w his picture on it that he was from Kenya

Not seen that one -
Will they now say the Colombians are against him and or lying.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: July 24, 2018, 07:18:40 AM »

Not seen that one -
Will they now say the Colombians are against him and or lying.

Did you just accept this columbia journal exists, and is true just like that?  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: July 24, 2018, 08:40:58 AM »
Did you just accept this columbia journal exists, and is true just like that?  :)

bOOM! 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: July 24, 2018, 09:13:23 AM »
bOOM! 

Your fired....

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

A New York Times article about Barack Obama published in 1990, a year before the Acton & Dystel promotional booklet was issued, correctly identified his birthplace as Hawaii.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: July 24, 2018, 09:54:55 AM »
Your fired....

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

A New York Times article about Barack Obama published in 1990, a year before the Acton & Dystel promotional booklet was issued, correctly identified his birthplace as Hawaii.

Yet he never corrected it and she just made it up on her own?   Uh huh.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: July 24, 2018, 10:05:18 AM »
Yet he never corrected it and she just made it up on her own?   Uh huh.   

Again.. I am perplexed how you could possibly have a law degree and be this dense.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: July 24, 2018, 10:16:40 AM »
Again.. I am perplexed how you could possibly have a law degree and be this dense.

Where would she get the idea he was from Kenya from? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: July 24, 2018, 10:43:17 AM »
Where would she get the idea he was from Kenya from? 
probably the same place you do.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: July 24, 2018, 10:57:59 AM »
probably the same place you do.

This was from when he was in college.  He was part of the journal.  Usually they supply the bio