Author Topic: Ron CNN Debate performance  (Read 1712 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Ron CNN Debate performance
« on: January 27, 2012, 06:27:06 AM »
Paul did really well last night. He still has room for improvements but the other candidates were tripping over themselves giving him regular praise for his positions yesterday.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/27/politi...ate/index.html

Paulplays the charmer

While the rest of the candidates were battering each other with tough words and harsh accusations, Ron Paul killed them with kindness.

Though he sometimes comes off as cantankerous and overly excitable, Paul was charming, witty and warm on Thursday. His sense of humor was finely tuned, even when criticizing his foes.
 Responding to Gingrich's space talk, Paul joked: "I don't think we should go to the moon. I think we maybe should send some politicians up there."

When Blitzer asked the 76-year old Paul if he would release his medical records, Paul offered an enthusiastic yes.
 "I'm willing to challenge any of these gentlemen up here to a 25-mile bike ride any time of the day in the heat of Texas," he said, eliciting laughter from the rest of the candidates.

He even managed to work in a plug a cookbook authored by his wife, "The Ron Paul Cookbook."

However, Paul was certainly not just comic relief. He won cheers for promising to slash the budget by a trillion dollars and concisely delivered his arguments for reducing the size of Washington. It was one of his best debate nights in months.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ron CNN Debate performance
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 06:29:52 AM »
He was good last night - i just wish he would fucking attack Obama!    Jesus christ - he had so many chances to do it, especially on health care.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 06:30:46 AM »
Celebrated Harvard Alum Dr. Iris Mack Endorses Ron Paul for the Presidency - Internationally-recognized Harvard mathematician and derivatives whistleblower considers Dr. Paul’s many credentials as ample fodder for endorsement

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul announced today the endorsement of Iris Mack, the notable and accomplished applied mathematician, derivatives whistleblower and professor. The endorsement recently was made official on The Economic Policy Journal.

In endorsing the 12-term Congressman from Texas, Dr. Mack stated: “Ron Paul has some serious credentials: medical doctor, Air Force veteran, and author of several books detailing and predicting various economic issues and crises. As public official for many years, Dr. Paul has an excellent voting record as a fighter for liberty, and on a personal note he is a well-regarded family man.”

Continuing her praise, Dr. Mack cited Dr. Paul’s stance against President Obama’s civil liberties power-grab, saying, “Also, Ron Paul seems to be one of the few elected public servants who has come out against the NDAA Indefinite Detention Law – which Obama signed on New Year’s Eve deliberately when few were watching.”

“Taken together, there isn’t one thing I dislike about Ron Paul,” concluded Dr. Mack.

The campaign reacted to news of Dr. Mack’s endorsement positively.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 06:32:11 AM »
Nassim Taleb, author of Black Swan also endorsed him.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 07:20:09 AM »
The other candidates must have said "I have to agree with what Dr. Paul said" about 10 times last night.  Gingrich is especially trying to court RP voters, sorry Newt, not going to happen.  RP supporters aren't dumb enough to vote for a dirtbag like you. 

I think RP will probably win Nevada and Maine

Just got my Virginia absentee ballot, Gingrich and Santorum aren't on it,  haha, more votes for Ron Paul!
Live free or die

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 05:49:26 PM »
The other candidates must have said "I have to agree with what Dr. Paul said" about 10 times last night.  Gingrich is especially trying to court RP voters, sorry Newt, not going to happen.  RP supporters aren't dumb enough to vote for a dirtbag like you. 

I think RP will probably win Nevada and Maine

Just got my Virginia absentee ballot, Gingrich and Santorum aren't on it,  haha, more votes for Ron Paul!

I agree.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 01:28:00 PM »

L.L. Bean heiress backs Paul

Freeport, Maine (CNN) - Linda Bean, an heiress to famed Maine outfitter L.L. Bean, came out in support of Ron Paul on Saturday as the candidate made a campaign swing through the state.

Bean, who is a part owner of her family's company and sits on its board, said she is a longtime supporter of the Texas congressman. She backed his 2008 presidential bid, but hasn't made a public endorsement in the current race until now.

Follow the Ticker on Twitter: @PoliticalTicker

"I've been for Ron Paul for years," Bean said. "I watched his House races in Texas, and he's just true blue. He doesn't waver from the Constitution and I like that very much."

Bean made her endorsement at the lobster restaurant she owns in Freeport, situated across the road from L.L. Bean’s large flagship store. She singled out Paul's appeal across the political spectrum as a reason for her support.

"He's very electable, he crosses all ideological lines because of his strong message," Bean said. "He's for the gold standard. I think people want stability in this country. He's for helping America domestically, and staying out of aggressive wars. We're just spending ourselves down the drain in these countries year after year with occupation."

When asked why she wasn't supporting fellow New Englander Mitt Romney, Bean said, "I've always been for Ron Paul."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 01:40:50 PM »
 ??? :(  I just hope the average gop voter understanfds that mittens is going to be gwb but worse by a factor of ten. I dread both obama and myth. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 01:42:05 PM »

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 12:10:42 AM »
The man is a hero.

If even 10% of our public officials had 10% of the intelligence and backbone of RP, our country would be flawless.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 07:25:22 AM »
If everyone who said "I like Ron Paul, but don't think he could win" - would actually vote for him - then he would win.