Poll

Photoshop tribute thread for bhanky boy

Yes - I wish to see GetBigs amazing tribute to the ever humble bhank
19 (86.4%)
No - please do not post any hilarious pictures that might upset bhanky's anabolic balance and/or affect his ongoing legal tribulations
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: July 31, 2022, 10:54:36 AM

Author Topic: Bhank photo tribute thread  (Read 33849 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Bhank photo tribute thread
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2022, 01:13:18 PM »

that does actually resemble the Overlook Hotel

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Bhank photo tribute thread - good idea?
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2022, 02:20:04 PM »

[Red narrating] I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Andy would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Andy - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2022, 03:08:37 PM »
I'm bloody sick of looking at him. We should have an 'Ignore Hankins' month on Getbig if we really want to troll him. I fear his brain isn't able to differentiate between good and bad attention, and all of it just ends up breathing life into him and giving him a reason to post more diatribes. That said, I do love the Photoshops.

Spunk

You are legit one of my favourite posters (ho nomo[TM])

But I have a slightly different take on this.  Think of GetBig as a bee-hive.  I think it needs the stimulation of the occasional hornet to rile things up (does this analogy even work?  I'm a bit tired TBH LOL)

Deem it as you may, but I think the guy is entertaining and he definitely puts it ALL out there.

I know he rubs some of you guys the wrong way, but I think that stems from the environment and the resultant nurture he received from peers. If the guy worked in finance for most of his life, that realm is like a pressure cooker where guys rag on each other all fucking day. They jab at you for shortcomings, profits, lifestyle, wealth and even your looks.

Also, he does hit all the high marks for being a GetBigger. He works out, uses steroids, competes in competition, was a cage fighter, has a big house, a bunch of cars, has had a fair share of women during his lifetime and knows how to roll with all the punches.

I know, I know, some guys will say I have a soft spot for the members that stick out a lot (i.e. Shizzo, Josh, Goodrum, FitnessFrenzy, Matt, Basile), but it's the beauty of the entertainment that lies within their magical posts which makes this place fun.

"1"

At the risk of being called a Mod-polisher, have to agree.  I've been here about 8 years (I think) and still consider myself a 'new guy'  So I'm always hesitant to judge any other GetBigger.  But Lord knows, without Brothers like bhank who are prepared to go into battle, this place would be just like every other weak-ass forum (MD anyone?)

T

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2022, 03:18:22 PM »
Spunk

You are legit one of my favourite posters (ho nomo[TM])

But I have a slightly different take on this.  Think of GetBig as a bee-hive.  I think it needs the stimulation of the occasional hornet to rile things up (does this analogy even work?  I'm a bit tired TBH LOL)

Likewise, mate. I'm one of the worst ones for posting when I'm in a mood, but I do actually agree: the online handbag-throwing is what makes this place great. As much as he does my fucking head in with the delusions of grandeur, he's waded into the battle hard today and made me laugh a few times with the insults.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2022, 03:27:33 PM »
[Red narrating] I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Andy would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Andy - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

POST OF THE YEAR 😂😂😂😂😂

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2022, 03:35:08 PM »

that does actually resemble the Overlook Hotel

Yes, the room where Jack kept his typewriter 😂

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2022, 03:37:32 PM »
The Hankins Foot -

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2022, 03:41:01 PM »
The Hankins Foot -

Lmao! Perfect timing. Check out the Best of Getbig thread

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2022, 03:43:22 PM »
My Blood pressure as of 1:48pm today is in the ideal range
Nice resting heart rate. You're a mess

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2022, 03:50:05 PM »
Classic get big thread haven't laughed that much in ages, yeah look at my perfect blood pressure whilst my resting heart rate is 109 but there's nothing wrong with me its just my metabolism hater. Ok  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2022, 03:50:23 PM »

Hankins dance, Hankins dance, Hankins dance shake and laugh, Hankins dance, Hankins dance, Don't have too much cobble or you'll shit your pants, Hankins Dance, Hankins dance...........

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2022, 04:22:56 PM »
Classic get big thread haven't laughed that much in ages, yeah look at my perfect blood pressure whilst my resting heart rate is 109 but there's nothing wrong with me its just my metabolism hater. Ok  ;D
Consistently over a 100 every time he's posted his BP. Yup nothing to see here, move along

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2022, 04:25:57 PM »
For those of you who can recall the ending of the shawshank redemption; I imagine Goodrum walking along the beach in Dubai when he sees his friend bhanks working on an old boat by the water's edge. They laugh as they both finally escaped the prison (Getbig)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2022, 04:31:50 PM »
For those of you who can recall the ending of the shawshank redemption; I imagine Goodrum walking along the beach in Dubai when he sees his friend bhanks working on an old boat by the water's edge. They laugh as they both finally escaped the prison (Getbig)

😂😂😂

But who will be Elmo Blatch?

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2022, 05:14:42 PM »
    “Hankins time is a flat circle. Every Hankins we have seen or will see, we will see over and over and over again forever.”         

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2022, 05:23:32 PM »
If Taffin ever passed away unexpectedly his family is going to have so many questions when they look at his laptop.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2022, 05:51:04 PM »
Great ! LOL  ;D

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2022, 06:20:36 PM »
What is your medical opinion of the 100+ beats/min resting heart rate?

I too suspect Bhanks trolls getbig with his list of ailments.

My assessment of his heart rate would be this:

If Bhanks is trolling us he's posting  pics to get various responses.  I think his BP is legitimately high. Probably well above 150/90 and his HR is probably typically around 70 or 80 bpm. If he wants to showcase a lower bp he could some kind of cardio to bring it down. Theoretically some type of high intensity cardio would cause vasodialation and a temporarily lower bp but it would also lead to a higher HR.

When he wants to show them both elevated he could bear down- as if he were taking a shit or hitting a most muscular- and that would elevate both.

I don't think he's ever shown a pic of both of them lowered but he could measure it laying down or after waking up and both hr and bp would be lower.

Bhanks talks like a tweaker. Everything is exaggerated (ex. I can gain 20 lbs of muscle in two months. Or man Iwas so sick i lost 25 pounds over the weekend... tweakers tell these kinds of tales all the time). Always gettinginto it with some woman. In and out of jail.  He's a know it all motormouth (prolific poster in this case) who loves talking about his ailments (ever notice how much  tweakers love talking about how 'flbusted up they are' or 'how much shit they've been through')

But many of the ailments are also exaggerated.  But the edema in his ankles is real and he's in denial about it.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2022, 06:22:59 PM »
I too suspect Bhanks trolls getbig with his list of ailments.

My assessment of his heart rate would be this:

If Bhanks is trolling us he's posting  pics to get various responses.  I think his BP is legitimately high. Probably well above 150/90 and his HR is probably typically around 70 or 80 bpm. If he wants to showcase a lower bp he could some kind of cardio to bring it down. Theoretically some type of high intensity cardio would cause vasodialation and a temporarily lower bp but it would also lead to a higher HR.

When he wants to show them both elevated he could bear down- as if he were taking a shit or hitting a most muscular- and that would elevate both.

I don't think he's ever shown a pic of both of them lowered but he could measure it laying down or after waking up and both hr and bp would be lower.

Bhanks talks like a tweaker. Everything is exaggerated (ex. I can gain 20 lbs of muscle in two months. Or man Iwas so sick i lost 25 pounds over the weekend... tweakers tell these kinds of tales all the time). Always gettinginto it with some woman. In and out of jail.  He's a know it all motormouth (prolific poster in this case) who loves talking about his ailments (ever notice how much  tweakers love talking about how 'flbusted up they are' or 'how much shit they've been through')

But many of the ailments are also exaggerated.  But the edema in his ankles is real and he's in denial about it.

This is what happens when an man does not work.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2022, 06:45:20 PM »
Wtf is this chit!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2022, 07:20:05 PM »

I take exception to that as I do not work (couple of years now) and do none of those things

But it can't be a coincidence that Bhanky and Matty who are also roughly in the same age bracket, both don't work and based on what they say haven't worked for several years.

Food for thought.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2022, 08:54:34 PM »
Love him or hate him ….  …..The kid has breathed some life into this place!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2022, 11:56:54 PM »
Love him or hate him ….  …..The kid has breathed some life into this place!

I completely agree. He's brought back the focus to bodybuilding which is really what this place is supposed to be all about. He is a often annoying braggart and egomaniac, but he has definitely breathed life into this place! You have to admit though, he is a curious fellow.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2022, 12:00:44 AM »

Thanks. I was wondering what was wrong with me. Who knew it was something as simple as not having worked for the past 12 years. Good thing I volunteer some of my abundant free time or I'd be completely wacko. LOL!

Just curious, what do you think happens when a woman does not work?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2022, 01:07:04 AM »
Brian will go done in the annals of GetBig Lore, GetBig history.
Some of the photoshops are hilarious.

There was an old thread with hilarious shopped pics when one of the "Mr Getbig" contests was going on, with that guy Alexx being shopped as a Rat, and other funny ones.

Another classic...