Author Topic: First European city to go to the hands of the islamists  (Read 2780 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: First European city to go to the hands of the islamists
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2006, 01:03:39 AM »
German Population Plunge “Irreversible,” Federal Stats Office Admits

Germany has one of the largest populations of Muslim immigrants in Western Europe, with a Muslim community of over 3 million. That trend is expected to continue, leading some demographic trend-watchers to warn that the country is well on the way to becoming a Muslim state by 2050, Deutsche Welle reported.

I know why i'll be living in Japan a few years from now. I don't have anything against foreigners, but the people who come to germany are poor, live on german welfare, some turn criminal for a living, they have their own religions in which they are taught to 'hate the non-beliver' and ultimatly i believe that they ruin germany's school system because their kids can't speak proper german. i know of schools where there are over 50% of foreigners, mostly from poor countries, living on welfare or parents are doing very simple work.
This sucks. It would be better if the people even partly adopt some german or west european manners.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2006, 01:29:12 AM »
I know why i'll be living in Japan a few years from now. I don't have anything against foreigners, but the people who come to germany are poor, live on german welfare, some turn criminal for a living, they have their own religions in which they are taught to 'hate the non-beliver' and ultimatly i believe that they ruin germany's school system because their kids can't speak proper german. i know of schools where there are over 50% of foreigners, mostly from poor countries, living on welfare or parents are doing very simple work.
This sucks. It would be better if the people even partly adopt some german or west european manners.

Hey, live it up in Japan brother, that is one sweet ass country!

On the topic of immigration etc... Japan have got it bang on, love that place!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2006, 01:39:38 AM »
Hey, live it up in Japan brother, that is one sweet ass country!

On the topic of immigration etc... Japan have got it bang on, love that place!

Yes, Japan is definitly a nice place to live. The food is great, the people are great, it's far better than germany.

PLUS: there are nearly no muslims and christians there. Could there be a better place?  ;D ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2006, 01:43:09 AM »
PLUS: there are nearly no muslims and christians there. Could there be a better place?  ;D ;D

Exactly, fucking perfection ;D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2006, 05:52:03 AM »
Have you seen DOAP yet?  :)

No, what is it Jaggy?
The House that Ruth built

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2006, 06:24:37 AM »
I was actually thinking about that the other day.

Can you recommend any good books?

Fox on the Front and Fox on the Rhine about what would have happened if Rommel survived the Hitler assasination plot and surrendered to Patton. I just read one about a collapse of America where the rags take over..pretty good. "Prayers of the Assasins". I read another one about the Cuban missile crisis and if there had been a nuclear war. The rebels or whatever believe Kennedy is alive. The Brits are the bad guys. There is also a series of books by Eric L. Harry. Good stuff..should keep u busy
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2006, 06:33:40 AM »
I was actually thinking about that the other day.

Can you recommend any good books?

Fox on the Front and Fox on the Rhine about what would have happened if Rommel survived the Hitler assasination plot and surrendered to Patton. I just read one about a collapse of America where the rags take over..pretty good. "Prayers of the Assasins". I read another one about the Cuban missile crisis and if there had been a nuclear war. The rebels or whatever believe Kennedy is alive. The Brits are the bad guys. There is also a series of books by Eric L. Harry. Good stuff..should keep u busy
L

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2006, 08:25:30 AM »
The scary part is if in operation barbossa hitler had picked a military man (von rund., manstein, anyone) to be in charge of the operation as opposed to himself who was completely drunk on ego and thought he was basically incabpable of doing anything wrong.

One of the most interesting chapters on him and WWII in general is Mansteins chapter on Hitler as Supreme Commander.  His strengths and weaknesses, and how as the war turned bad he went more and more into a fantasy world.  Like when the RAF and americans begin bombing runs all over germany it was obvious that the Luftwaffe needed to start producing more fighter planes or jets to protect the factories and cities from bombers, but Hitler couldnt face teh fact that his empire was on the defensive and insisted on more and more (offensive)bombing planes being produced.  And in the insane environment that was the 3rd Riech, people were too afraid to question him or were unable to change his mad orders.

Von Kluge, by many accounts, after the failed assasination was attempting to arrange a unconditional surrender of all forces on the Western Front (he was in charge there) to the Brits/Americans if they would promise to ensure that the marauding Red Army would never enter German territory.  In fact, many, including Patton, wanted to absorb the German troops adn turn around and fight back the soviets.  Now that would have been a fitting, and obvoiusly bloody and brutal, final chapter to the most epic war of all time.

Valhalla awaits.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2006, 08:29:37 AM »
damn this board should be called..POLITCAL TOPICS
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2006, 09:20:21 AM »

Cool, thanks, ill check those out!   8)
S

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2006, 11:08:09 AM »
The scary part is if in operation barbossa hitler had picked a military man (von rund., manstein, anyone) to be in charge of the operation as opposed to himself who was completely drunk on ego and thought he was basically incabpable of doing anything wrong.

One of the most interesting chapters on him and WWII in general is Mansteins chapter on Hitler as Supreme Commander.  His strengths and weaknesses, and how as the war turned bad he went more and more into a fantasy world.  Like when the RAF and americans begin bombing runs all over germany it was obvious that the Luftwaffe needed to start producing more fighter planes or jets to protect the factories and cities from bombers, but Hitler couldnt face teh fact that his empire was on the defensive and insisted on more and more (offensive)bombing planes being produced.  And in the insane environment that was the 3rd Riech, people were too afraid to question him or were unable to change his mad orders.

Von Kluge, by many accounts, after the failed assasination was attempting to arrange a unconditional surrender of all forces on the Western Front (he was in charge there) to the Brits/Americans if they would promise to ensure that the marauding Red Army would never enter German territory.  In fact, many, including Patton, wanted to absorb the German troops adn turn around and fight back the soviets.  Now that would have been a fitting, and obvoiusly bloody and brutal, final chapter to the most epic war of all time.

this is why ww2 stuff is so interesting...at any given point, if one small detail had worked out differently, the entire course of world history would have been radically different.
what if hitler had not ordered a halt to the attack at dunkirk? what if he had not intervened in the strategies against the soviets? what if rommel would have held north africa? what if the offensive at kursk would have gone the german way? what if the RAF had not been able to hold off the luftwaffe?

what if they got the bomb first?
what if japan had managed to annhililate our pacific fleet?

i think the man responsible for fucking up germany's military strategies almost as much or more than hitler himself was that moron Goring and how incompetently he wielded the Luftwaffe.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2006, 12:11:13 PM »
Your opinion is null and void before you release it from you jihadist mouth! :-*

Jihadist mout? You're a real fuckin tool.

Have fun trying to learn a logographic language.  ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2006, 12:37:16 PM »

And in the insane environment that was the 3rd Riech, people were too afraid to question him or were unable to change his mad orders.

This was arguably the biggest advantage that the allied forces had. American Field Commanders weren't as afraid to make decisions on the fly; whereas, their German counterparts were always having to call back to headquarters.

With regard to what the world would look like today had the Nazis won, I doubt we'd be watching Seinfeld reruns. There probably would've been only one episode in which Hitler strings Jerry up with piano wire.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2006, 12:39:45 PM »
If the Axis powers would have won then there would be no Israel!   ;D

But I guess it would be a disaster for mofos like myself.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2006, 03:37:46 PM »
With regard to what the world would look like today had the Nazis won, I doubt we'd be watching Seinfeld reruns. There probably would've been only one episode in which Hitler strings Jerry up with piano wire.
LOL!