Author Topic: Will never cycle again without masteron!  (Read 227716 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: Will never cycle again without masteron!
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2011, 09:39:41 PM »
Have you done it before? If so how did it go?

READ SOMEWHERE THAT 100MG/DAY CAN BE RUN FOR LONGER DURATIONS WITH ACTUAL BENEFITS-DIETING OR OFFSEASON. SOMETHING FROM HERNON'S CAMP. NEVER TRIED IT BUT MIGHT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2011, 09:46:10 PM »
Oh yes of course because drugs = more muscle  :D - but the lower bf% is what really makes it stand out.. thats why being lean makes you look bigger than you are

SO I WASNT FAT A FEW MONTHS AGO?

I DROPPED FROM WHAT I CAN TELL ABOUT 5% BODY FAT, DELTS BARELY IMPROVED IN TERMS OF STANDING OUT...ALWAYS CAPPED, VEINY, AND WIDE EVEN WHEN FAT/WATER LOGGED. I JUST LOST A LOT ON MY FACE AND STOMACH AND LOWER BACK. I THINK IT WAS WATER I GUESS. CAME OFF PRETTY FAST.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2011, 10:23:57 PM »
READ SOMEWHERE THAT 100MG/DAY CAN BE RUN FOR LONGER DURATIONS WITH ACTUAL BENEFITS-DIETING OR OFFSEASON. SOMETHING FROM HERNON'S CAMP. NEVER TRIED IT BUT MIGHT.

200 is fine ed and you'd get used to it real quick

sweats will be similar to moderate to high-ish dosages of tren ace, if you get them from tren.  little bit at night, little bit during the day, bit more when you lift, nothing serious really.  bit of e/c before any lifting session will offset any lethargy 200mg dnp is going to induce.

edit; as far as running 100mg goes, caps dosed like this are harder to find, most are 200-250 a cap.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2011, 11:08:49 PM »
100% AGREED ON FIRST PART,NEVER TRIED TREN SO CANNOT COMMENT.

THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT OF 6% OR LESS, TAKE UR SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE WHITEWIDOW U DUMB #girl. IT'S GREAT ANY BF% FOR US ESTRO-BOYS.

I think all WW is saying is that the results in-terms of total conditioning as far as what you see looking back at you in the mirror will be far more pronounced if you're at a lower level of body-fat. This is true for a lot of steroids such as Masteron, Winstrol, Anavar, Primobolan and even Tren to a degree. I don't think he's saying these steroids won't work if you're at a higher BF%.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2011, 11:17:39 PM »
I think all WW is saying is that the results in-terms of total conditioning as far as what you see looking back at you in the mirror will be far more pronounced if you're at a lower level of body-fat. This is true for a lot of steroids such as Masteron, Winstrol, Anavar, Primobolan and even Tren to a degree. I don't think he's saying these steroids won't work if you're at a higher BF%.

YEAH.THAT GOES FOR EVERYTHING...BUT FOR HIM TO MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE "U MUST BE...", IS JUST A BLANKET STATEMENT.

HE NEEDS TO GET LOST.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2011, 11:23:41 PM »
YEAH.THAT GOES FOR EVERYTHING...BUT FOR HIM TO MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE "U MUST BE...", IS JUST A BLANKET STATEMENT.

HE NEEDS TO GET LOST.
honestly, masteron does not do much for you @ higher bodyfat as far as how your physique looks.  However, it will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus at any bodyfat, so it is worth it for that.

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2011, 03:12:04 AM »
It will work at any Bf% but if you really want to see  how it can change your physique use it when you are as lean as you can get. masteron is a cutting steroid its not made to bulk!The guys I know including myself do not incorporate masteron in their cycle until maybe the last 4 weeks of a cycle when they are around 6% believe me or not you will see some serious results in the mirror if you use masteron at a low BF%. However as I stated above it will work at higher BF% but why use masteron if your 15% BF you wont see what it can really do appearence wise. the guys who are 6% and use masteron for 4 weeks or going to be very striated and have rock hard muscle density with increased vascularity. Primobolon as someone mentioned is fine to use in a bulk cycle or cutting cycle totally diffrent drug than masteron I dont see why you would even compare the two. primo is highly underrated and I think people do not use it as much due to the price and fakes out there. most BB would laugh at anybody using masteron unless they were very lean. get 6% BF% then try some masteron and you will see the diffrence. it is no trenbolone and yes it is one of those steroids that is like icing on the cake. sorry but its true. ask any pro. This is my opinion but you guys can spend your money and use any AAS however you want to, and as for masteron enanthate dont piss your money away on it!

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2011, 03:17:01 AM »
Oh please this whole "finishing touch" compound stuff is complete and utter bullshit.  Steroids either work or they dont.  People said the same shit about Primo.  Until I actually tried HG primo at 600mg a week I used to believe them too.  Primo is FUCKING AWESOME!  I'll never not incorporate it into my cycle now.  Real primo is amazing.  Problem is most people probably who say the same shit that you do either aren't doing something right i.e. dieting, whatever or have bunk shit.  UG primo doesn't  even compare to the real Bayer shit I've used.  Masteron is not a  finsihing drug.  It may not work well about alone but in conjuction with other shit it's awesome.  Masteron and Anavar summer of 09 was amazing.....never been that shredded in my life.  Too bad all the anavar since then was fucking shitty underdosed UG crap. 

I agree primo is underrated. sounds like you had a good cutting stack but do you know what your bf% was before you started and when you ended? sounds like you were somewhat lean. there def are icing on the cake steroids that you really only want to use for 4 weeks. halotestin is def one of them and masteron-Imo

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2011, 04:11:28 AM »
whenever i get serious about dieting down and get some money masteron will be used in high doses.

125mg mast ed
125mg tren ed
DNP 200 mg per day
and if money allows 10iu gh per day.

^ that cycle is worth thousands of dollars to aspiring bodybuilders..   given to you free of charge from tbombz..  :D

DNP is pure shit! DNP has sent more people to the ER than any other exotic I know of. It raises your blood pressure dramatically giving the user hypertension if they are not careful about how much they use. and just the tiniest bit extra can be the diffrence. very crappy drug-IMO.  everything else looks good though. You can keep using the dnp but i would use a diffrent fat burner if I were you.If you dont compete dont risk your health like that! DNP is very underrated lucky the majority of the dnp on the market is crap. every once in awhile a real potent batch will pop up and people end up in the ER all the time from DNP use.just my opinion --do what you do.

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2011, 04:21:01 AM »
100% AGREED ON FIRST PART,NEVER TRIED TREN SO CANNOT COMMENT.

THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT OF 6% OR LESS, TAKE UR SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE WHITEWIDOW U DUMB #girl. IT'S GREAT ANY BF% FOR US ESTRO-BOYS.

Ok use it at your 16% and then use it at 6% and tell me at what percentage could you notice in the mirror the most diffrence in your physique if you say 16% your crazy! its def a finishing touch drug thats used when your maybe 4 weeks out from a show. You can use it when your bigger it will work but you wont notice the diffrence when your at 6% when you use at 6% you start getting striations, vascularity in places you normally dont get vascular, strength is great while on a minimal diet. talk to any pro they dont use masteron when they are over 6%. I guess if your a gymrat it dosnt matter but its mainly meant to use for a short period of time say 4 weeks before game day shot everyday at 100-200mg ED. thats the real way to use masteron. highly androgenic so you might lose some hair like some of you mentioned. One thing I cant stress enough is to use the drostanolone propionate f$$$ the enanthate.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2011, 06:01:58 AM »
Yes Masteron when you are low singles BF is awesome, as whitewidows states, 4 weeks shoot everyday and you see changes fast ;)

WW what do you think are the benefits of using Primo and what would be the ideal dose for someone around 225lbs at 10% bf?

Not sure what your goal is and what other drugs your stacking. someone who weighs 225pds could easily handle doing a shot of primo 200mg EOD if not ED depending what your goal is. due to the price of it it is not very popular but it is very underrated AAS.
Thunderdome approved

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2011, 07:51:32 AM »
I love Masteron's AE and drying effects.  I was running Test/Deca for a while and got a bit bloofy.  Threw Masteron in and a week later my training partner goes "Hey!  Your jaw line is back!"  HAHA. 

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2011, 08:03:25 AM »
Ok use it at your 16% and then use it at 6% and tell me at what percentage could you notice in the mirror the most diffrence in your physique if you say 16% your crazy! its def a finishing touch drug thats used when your maybe 4 weeks out from a show.

TRY THAT WITH TREN ACE, TRY THAT WITH ADROL. EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHEN LEANER.

IM SAYING ITS CERTAINLY USEFUL WHEN UR AN ESTRO PRONE BOY.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2011, 10:27:44 AM »
TRY THAT WITH TREN ACE, TRY THAT WITH ADROL. EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHEN LEANER.

IM SAYING ITS CERTAINLY USEFUL WHEN UR AN ESTRO PRONE BOY.

The difference with tren an anadrol is that you will see significant changes no matter how lean you are (strength, body comp).  If you have high bodyfat, masteron really will not do much for you in either aspect.  Using masteron to control estrogen really is not ideal, by the way.  If your estro is really high, it's not going to do much.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2011, 11:44:02 AM »
The difference with tren an anadrol is that you will see significant changes no matter how lean you are (strength, body comp).  If you have high bodyfat, masteron really will not do much for you in either aspect.  Using masteron to control estrogen really is not ideal, by the way.  If your estro is really high, it's not going to do much.

NO THATS WHY IM SAYING THATS WRONG.

WHAT DID THE OP STATE.HE'S SENSITIVE TO ESTRO SIDES FROM TEST(LIKE ME). MASTERON ALLEVIATED THAT AT A RELATIVELY HIGH BF(HIGH SINGLES,LOW DOUBLES).IT DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID IT WOULD NOT DO.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2011, 12:33:51 PM »
DNP is pure shit! DNP has sent more people to the ER than any other exotic I know of. It raises your blood pressure dramatically giving the user hypertension if they are not careful about how much they use. and just the tiniest bit extra can be the diffrence. very crappy drug-IMO.  everything else looks good though. You can keep using the dnp but i would use a diffrent fat burner if I were you.If you dont compete dont risk your health like that! DNP is very underrated lucky the majority of the dnp on the market is crap. every once in awhile a real potent batch will pop up and people end up in the ER all the time from DNP use.just my opinion --do what you do.

i don't think you know what you're talking about at all, 500mg dnp had zero effect on my bp.  have you ever even used it?  and he suggested 200mg, which like i said will have very little sides, suggesting to me that you've never even touched the shit.

in the long run shit like clen and t3 are a whole lot worse for you.

what the fuck does a "real potent batch" mean anyway?  there is powder and there is crystal (which is 80% dnp), dosed correctly it all does the same shit.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2011, 01:53:41 PM »
I DO NOT THINK U HAVE TO BE 6% OR BELOW...IT WORKS GREAT ON GUYS WITH HIGH ESTRO(LIKE OP STATED).SO EVEN 10-12%,IT'LL HELP YOU GET TO 7-8 FASTER.

THIS 6% OR LESS I THINK IS A MYTH.

agreed it does help with estrogen and bloat no matter what body fat your at...when i was lean i got hard as fuck from it actually harder than when i took tren....masteron is by far one of my favorite steroids...i just hate how my hair gets all stiff and dried out i gotta shave my head when taking it.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2011, 03:42:30 PM »
NO THATS WHY IM SAYING THATS WRONG.

WHAT DID THE OP STATE.HE'S SENSITIVE TO ESTRO SIDES FROM TEST(LIKE ME). MASTERON ALLEVIATED THAT AT A RELATIVELY HIGH BF(HIGH SINGLES,LOW DOUBLES).IT DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID IT WOULD NOT DO.

I'll bet if he went and got a blood test done his estradiol levels would still be high even with the masteron.  If your estrogen is really fucked up. you need a low dose of arimadex at the very least.  Masteron will help to some degree, but not as much as you think.  He might have thought it helped because the mast reduced some of his bloat.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2011, 03:59:57 PM »
i don't think you know what you're talking about at all, 500mg dnp had zero effect on my bp.  have you ever even used it?  and he suggested 200mg, which like i said will have very little sides, suggesting to me that you've never even touched the shit.

what the fuck does a "real potent batch" mean anyway?  there is powder and there is crystal (which is 80% dnp), dosed correctly it all does the same shit.

Exactly!  I'm beginning to think this WW clown has never used half the shit he claims for being a "vet".  LOL.  I know 5 guys right now using DNP.....both are getting into fucking amazing shape and have had zero complications...least of all BP issues or sending them to the ER.  In fact over the past year I've known probably 15 guys that have all tried/used DNP and no one had any complications from it except for the infamous side effects.  But their fat loss has been nothing short of amazing.  It CAN be a dangerous drug if you don't know what you are doing......but so can Lasix and fentanyl. 

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2011, 04:12:19 PM »
Exactly!  I'm beginning to think this WW clown has never used half the shit he claims for being a "vet".  LOL.  I know 5 guys right now using DNP.....both are getting into fucking amazing shape and have had zero complications...least of all BP issues or sending them to the ER.  In fact over the past year I've known probably 15 guys that have all tried/used DNP and no one had any complications from it except for the infamous side effects.  But their fat loss has been nothing short of amazing.  It CAN be a dangerous drug if you don't know what you are doing......but so can Lasix and fentanyl. 
no one uses lasix any more.  There are so many better diuretics.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2011, 05:31:04 PM »
I'll bet if he went and got a blood test done his estradiol levels would still be high even with the masteron.  If your estrogen is really fucked up. you need a low dose of arimadex at the very least.  Masteron will help to some degree, but not as much as you think.  He might have thought it helped because the mast reduced some of his bloat.

WELL I USED IT JUST TO SEE WHAT IT'D DO AND IT BEING ONE OF THE SAFER STEROIDS(STEROID TALK). AND IT PROVED TO BE WHAT GH15 SAID IT'D BE.

GH15 GOES AGAINST AI,AE'S...MASTERON IS IT. MASTERON HELPED ME CONTROL ESTROGEN AND THAT IS MY POINT..REGARDLESS OF BF%.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2011, 05:47:02 PM »
Off topic but have y'all tried trinex 200. Its a test prop 100, tren a 50, mast prop 50 blend.

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2011, 06:14:04 PM »
i don't think you know what you're talking about at all, 500mg dnp had zero effect on my bp.  have you ever even used it?  and he suggested 200mg, which like i said will have very little sides, suggesting to me that you've never even touched the shit.

what the fuck does a "real potent batch" mean anyway?  there is powder and there is crystal (which is 80% dnp), dosed correctly it all does the same shit.

Everything I said is the truth masteron is meant to be used in the last 4 weeks in a cycle if you want to use it right. you want to be at your leanest when you use masteron. like I said ask any pro and they will tell you the same thing masteron is meant to be used at the end of a cycle when your just about at your leannest. I have used pretty much every steroid except tren enan and boldenone propionate just cause i was told they were a waste compared to Tren A or just regular boldenone. as for DNP no I admit I have not used it and thats because its all made clandestine and I have seen people get overdosed batches and get hypertension so bad they had to go to the hospital. I wont mention the sources name but he had insanely strong DNP this was Years ago! and alot of people got sick. I just think there are better options then DNP. masteron enanthate, trenbolone enanthate just ways for companys to make more money. always use the masteron propionate or tren acetetate form. ive been using for 6 years thats enough time to use all these compounds. only compounds I have not tried are DNP, Boldenone propionate, tren enanthate, masteron enanthate, drugs that just dont make sense to me and are expensive compared to the old school original versions of these drugs. you guys can use your masteron whenever you want at whatever bf% your at. I am just telling you the right way to use it.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2011, 07:57:11 PM »

Not everybody needs arimidex to combat estrogen..masteron worked just fine for me..mayb because I always had a clean diet and low bodyfat while on...I do like arimidex but just a little nolva worked fine for me...everybodys different

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2011, 08:13:43 PM »
Not everybody needs arimidex to combat estrogen..masteron worked just fine for me..mayb because I always had a clean diet and low bodyfat while on...I do like arimidex but just a little nolva worked fine for me...everybodys different

you had low bodyfat.