Author Topic: Will Hilary sue?  (Read 786 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Will Hilary sue?
« on: March 26, 2008, 08:15:06 AM »
I know I'm getting waaaay ahead of myself here, but...

Yesterday, Harry Reid said he and Howard Dean are working on some things, and are quite positive this Dem nominee mess will be settled long before the Denver convention.

Suppose the party just decides to hand the nomination to Obama and tells Hilary to hang it up.  They know every time she says he's unprepared and unelectable, it hurts the party and his chances in the fall, and it's only sour graps at this point on her part.

If she gets kicked off the ticket... Will Hilary sue?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Will Hilary sue?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 08:24:33 AM »
If she sues it will just show how much of a sore loser she is and it will do more harm than good to the Dems.

Anyone can sue in USA for any stupid thing. Even when there are no grounds, people sue anyway.

I can see comedians having a field day with this if it ever happens.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 09:07:38 AM »
Will she run as an independent?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 09:08:46 AM »
I don't think anything will be done before the Penn, Indiana and N. Carolina primaries.  If, at that time, she is still well behind, I'll bet someone approaches her.  What if she does well in the upcoming primaries?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 09:11:33 AM »
I don't think anything will be done before the Penn, Indiana and N. Carolina primaries.  If, at that time, she is still well behind, I'll bet someone approaches her.  What if she does well in the upcoming primaries?

I'm thinking they'll cut her off at the knees BEFORE penn primaries.

If she wins Penn and makes her argument that ONLY SHE can win Penn and Florida - then her tax returns come out and all hell breaks loose (She's releasing them 3 days before the Penn primary, and you just KNOW there will be some last minute stall tactic - you know it lol)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 11:53:49 AM »
Why are her tax returns important?  We know she and Bill have made a lot of $ (and they deserve to IMO).
If she wins Penn, it actually makes things more difficult for the dem party.