Author Topic: Big RAMY! Why he is OVERRATED!!! by Peter McGough  (Read 38142 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Big RAMY! Why he is OVERRATED!!! by Peter McGough
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2013, 03:20:09 PM »
There's no such thing as muscle maturity. There's only more muscle, less muscle, more water, less water, more fat, less fat. That's it.

You cannot pinpoint to any biological characteristic of "mature" muscle because there is none.

Not accurate , strip that Arnold down via less water and fat and his muscles wouldn't look the same when he was older because they wouldn't have been developed & refined.

Like I said building size obviously for Ramy came easily and when it does you tend to forget on refining the physique and concentrate on power/building movements and gaining as much size as you can. Ramy was contest condition and yet some of his muscles aren't visible , why? it's not because he's still holding more water or fat it's because they haven't been fully developed. Refined.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2013, 03:27:57 PM »
Not accurate , strip that Arnold down via less water and fat and his muscles wouldn't look the same when he was older because they wouldn't have been developed & refined.

Like I said building size obviously for Ramy came easily and when it does you tend to forget on refining the physique and concentrate on power/building movements and gaining as much size as you can. Ramy was contest condition and yet some of his muscles aren't visible , why? it's not because he's still holding more water or fat it's because they haven't been fully developed. Refined.

ha ha ha ha ha.  That's funny

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2013, 03:47:56 PM »

Ok, so how do you train for "muscle maturity" then? Does it differ from trying to add lean muscle size ??? Or is it just something that just comes with age and produces a different look for the muscles?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2013, 03:49:31 PM »
So how do you train for "muscle maturity"? Does it differ from trying to add lean muscle size ???
Wait until you are in your 40s, and then say "I'm mature."

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2013, 03:54:01 PM »

Haha.

Well, I can buy the concept that aged muscle tissue tend to look different than young muscle tissue. But I don't think it's just the muscle shape that gives that look. So I don't think it's highly relevant in comparisons.

Furthermore, I do not think that aged muscle look better in than young muscle. That term is just something that is being thrown out there by industry people and parroted.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2013, 03:56:31 PM »
So how do you train for "muscle maturity"? Does it differ from trying to add lean muscle size ???

More specialty work , higher reps , cables , machines , working the muscle from different angles to make sure that the muscle gets maximum development not just size.

Ramy has the size he needs to refine his physique

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2013, 03:57:21 PM »

Looks like I'm there then lol  ;D

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2013, 10:19:16 PM »
So immature looking. Practically a kid.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2013, 10:25:53 PM »
The opinion of someone who has a personal and  vested interest on someone like Ramy.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/139540-Overrated/page3

Quote from: Evan Centopani;3516948
Dude looked like he was two weight classes up from everyone else! And people bitch about his condition/"lack of polish" but I thought that even next to a very conditioned and well polished Victor Martinez, he looked damn good! He's definitely for real.

And LOL at everyone getting pissed at DNutz...saw that coming!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2013, 10:47:27 PM »

ha ha ha ha ha.  That's funny

x2

More specialty work , higher reps , cables , machines , working the muscle from different angles to make sure that the muscle gets maximum development not just size.

LOL

how full of shit can you get ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 22, 2013, 10:47:40 PM »
"Muscle maturity" is some made up bullshit.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2013, 10:52:01 PM »
It's not an aging process it's an appearance of the muscles . Like when Arnold first came to the U.S. he was huge but unrefined and he started to focus more to refine his physique

Guys like Shawn Ray had fantastic ' muscle maturity ' despite being 20 it's an appearance , it looked like he'd been bodybuilding for decades when in fact he wasn't

ugly is right.you either build muscle, or loose fat. Arnold was on dbol,deca, and alot smoother than Ray was. Arnold's look changed later in his career because he got friendly with winny IMO
l

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2013, 10:54:46 PM »
It's not an aging process it's an appearance of the muscles . Like when Arnold first came to the U.S. he was huge but unrefined and he started to focus more to refine his physique

Guys like Shawn Ray had fantastic ' muscle maturity ' despite being 20 it's an appearance , it looked like he'd been bodybuilding for decades when in fact he wasn't

arnold was just incomplete when he first came as he was very young and some of his muscles needed some development which made his physique not proportioned.. then after few years of training he improved his weaker parts to be balanced.. but again this has nothing to do with maturity.. any donkey who lifts weights must keep adding size till a certain point then after this he can do nothing more but to keep this size.. some ppl reach their limit faster due to their better genetics..

all your stupid examples are of ppl when they were smaller then after reaching their size limit.. this is natural process as i am saying but again has nothing to do with the so called "muscle maturity"..

the only maturity i see is if you compared a 16-17 years old kid to his shape when he is 21-22.. because when he was 16-17 he was still naturally growing and still hasn't reached his maturity in everything not only muscles.. this explains why some guys like shawn ray couldn't change their physique dramatically after becoming 21 years old.. his great genetics made him reach his limit quickly then nothing else could be done..

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: September 22, 2013, 10:54:58 PM »
Quote from: NarcissisticDeity on Today at 03:56:31 PM
"More specialty work , higher reps , cables , machines , working the muscle from different angles to make sure that the muscle gets maximum development not just size.

Ramy has the size he needs to refine his physique"

What's the difference between a muscle "developing" and a muscle increasing in size?
For example, lets say you have a 16 inch arm at 6% bodyfat. How would that arm change after it's been "developed" yet still remain 16 inches?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #139 on: September 22, 2013, 10:56:58 PM »

so according to you mr. expert ND how dorian reached his maturity with his lower reps and basic exercises?? ::) ::) :-X booohahahhahaha...

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: September 23, 2013, 01:38:48 AM »
Well, you are wrong...Ramy is the latest in a long line of Big Men. Genetically, in terms of shape, he is not better than Dillett, and from the front Dillett is better. Ramy's back is better than Dillett's.
Gunter and Ruhl are next up, both monsterous, but with flaws. Gunter's shape was odd, with a wide waist, good back detail, arms, calves. I said before that Ramy would beat him, but I as I think now, it maybe a toss up---it depends on what judge Gunter smiles at the most!
Ruhl--the same rub on Ruhl as Ramy. Suspect delts. But Ruhl was freaky everywhere else and had better presence. Except he lacked triceps that balanced out his biceps.
Next up would be Fux (going backwards a little). Minus Fux's big belly, he had what Ramy didn't have, polish, and presence. Next up, Marko...I have Marko beating Ramy as well. Then Federov, a toss up, but Federov had that back asymmetry and a effed up chest.

Another guy who is not mentioned, Toney Freeman, Toney Freeman at his best would beat Ramy. Better genetics, and has great poise, and presence for a big man.
Dillet Mr no back could not even pose.Gunter is out of shape body parts put together.his whole physique is against body-building.he only survived because of his condition..fux could have been in the mix of true Olympia winning potential but he ruined his mid sections in pursuit of size.Rahul same gut problem on even more pathetic level..Marko and Federov are not even in the same league.they both look like some science project went wrong.i am surprize how you can even consider them in this mix.
Toney great physique with fine lines but not hold enough mass on this large frame to be a threat for top placings in olympia.all above mentioned guys are not even close to Matt and rami when it comes down to completeness.

missile

« Reply #141 on: September 23, 2013, 01:49:11 AM »
RAMY has fantastique muscle maturity, and he is GOOD LOOKING MUSLIM MALE!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2013, 03:41:59 AM »
Dillet Mr no back could not even pose.Gunter is out of shape body parts put together.his whole physique is against body-building.he only survived because of his condition..fux could have been in the mix of true Olympia winning potential but he ruined his mid sections in pursuit of size.Rahul same gut problem on even more pathetic level..Marko and Federov are not even in the same league.they both look like some science project went wrong.i am surprize how you can even consider them in this mix.
Toney great physique with fine lines but not hold enough mass on this large frame to be a threat for top placings in olympia.all above mentioned guys are not even close to Matt and rami when it comes down to completeness.

::)

What did I say, Dillett from the front is a beast, genetically superior to Rami. He was missing a back though, and Rami would beat him on that...We all know about Dillett's posing. Marko had a good look, but was a flash in the pan Federov, how can have Marko and Federov in the same sentence as Ramy, well Marko and Federov were both compared to Ronnie in line ups, that is how. ..And Toney, has better genetics as well...if he was 15-20 yrs younger, he'd be a beast...he has better flow than Ramy and at 6'1 and I believe 280-290, he carry's his muscle well.

Rami is like a jumble of bodyparts. Mustafa's legs, Flex Wheeler's delts, and Wolf's calves...but we'll see in 5 days.

whitewidow

« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2013, 03:59:24 AM »
::)
skinny dweeb 'BodyBuilder' wannabe.

shut up! I bet chrio flex makes you look small and he is a low dose user. There is no reakl kigtropin! All the lab tests done by william llwellyn and Ronny T 4 kits bought from diffrent sources all of them were 100% BUNK! I have not seen one lab Test showing Kigtropin had IGF-1 in it not only that it had no 191-AA HGH in it! complete sham of a product! Your obviously somebody who got bored hanging out on Gh15's site where you have to pay to post so you came here to getbig and are talking all stupid. Go give blowies for your great EQ you get :-*

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #144 on: September 23, 2013, 05:04:31 AM »
shut up! I bet chrio flex makes you look small and he is a low dose user. There is no reakl kigtropin! All the lab tests done by william llwellyn and Ronny T 4 kits bought from diffrent sources all of them were 100% BUNK! I have not seen one lab Test showing Kigtropin had IGF-1 in it not only that it had no 191-AA HGH in it! complete sham of a product! Your obviously somebody who got bored hanging out on Gh15's site where you have to pay to post so you came here to getbig and are talking all stupid. Go give blowies for your great EQ you get :-*
not even the first ones?

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: September 23, 2013, 10:17:03 AM »

Fuck muscle maturity; Casey at 19...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2013, 10:34:06 AM »

Explain to us all why rammy looks like half the man he was at Ny? Insulin all over the world. Hgh ...no shortage.

Igf1??? Big shortage and sky high demand for the product

Its a sham of a product because it was a scam to begin with to make money off young hard working bodybuilders while making jackasses rich. Kigtropin is a sticker that at one time had somethin special inside it and now it has sugar water. That was long chain igf. Ask anyone who has used legit igf and they will tell you with a sad face " i would sell my house for it "

I buy my eq because i work a 9-5.

Not that youd know anything about that, im sure the oxy market is treatin you real good

lol half the man he was at new york pro? Where did you get that from? You cant compare pics from a stage with good lightning and Where ramy has carbloaded and is in his best shape ever with pics one week from the contest when he is flat and has subq water and the lightning is bad

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #147 on: September 23, 2013, 10:36:51 AM »

Explain to us all why rammy looks like half the man he was at Ny? Insulin all over the world. Hgh ...no shortage.

Igf1??? Big shortage and sky high demand for the product

Its a sham of a product because it was a scam to begin with to make money off young hard working bodybuilders while making jackasses rich. Kigtropin is a sticker that at one time had somethin special inside it and now it has sugar water. That was long chain igf. Ask anyone who has used legit igf and they will tell you with a sad face " i would sell my house for it "

I buy my eq because i work a 9-5.

Not that youd know anything about that, im sure the oxy market is treatin you real good

ramy looks way better now then NEW YORK and will look even better on OLYMPIA DAY, so WTF are you talking about,  ???

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #148 on: September 23, 2013, 10:55:53 AM »
i love it when gh15's gnomes pop up banging the old kigtropin drum, must kill god of hormonas that he never gets a mention on here anymore

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #149 on: September 23, 2013, 01:29:36 PM »
look at the picture of big ram ,the new 2 picures. In the relax pose ..notice the pointy nipples and pecs..this is what hapen when you have no igf1 in the body yet you try to comp for it with extra slin and extra genotropin. rami is on genotropin and insulin here only. he is far les impressive than Ny.  you may think he is more conditioned due to bodyfat being low, and he is leaner ...OK! BUT BUT BUT the reality is that he lost muscle surface and volume. Only thing ram had amd a pretty good structure. He has no mature muscle amd needs TIME to create that.

The only reason he may place well is because the others also seem to lack igf1lr3 of pharmgrade. No bullshit bunk pep company crap. As i said...shit is in shortage and whole ifbb will suffer.

Onetimehard, you need to study advance bodybuilding or you will spin your wheels. It is much different at that level then take some 225mg test and a little dbol tablet and do pct after. He does not look better and if you were a serious physique enthusiast youd know that. You wqnnna play with the big boys you gotta do what they do. Wanma remain a random local thats "one time" 3rd place was "hard" to make, play with bayy dosed bunk gear all day. Thats the truth and it aint even a damn attack on you. Youll say im a dick and cry but i am living in the industru and i fuckin know. Why lie.
MY KNOWLEDGE SHITS ALL OVER YOU ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

YOU ARE IN THE INDUSTRY LMFAO YOU BIG BITCH I JUST HAD DINNER WITH 2 OLYMPIA JUDGES.

TALK IS CHEAP YOU DUMB FUCK POST SOME PICS AND THE WE WILL TALK.

YOU TALKING ABOUT MY THIRD PLACE FINISH IONS AGO MEANS SHIT TO ME, ARE YOU ALSO AWARE OF THE 2 GUYS THAT PLACE AHEAD OF ME ARE IFBB PROS?

SEE ME AT THE NEXT NATIONALS ON STAGE THEN MAKE FUN F MY PLACING, AGAIN LET'S SEE A PIC.

KIGTROPIN, LMAFAO, WHAT ARE YOU A 12 YEAR OLD GULLIBLE FUCK