Author Topic: tren scary?  (Read 3282 times)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
tren scary?
« on: April 02, 2007, 09:12:42 PM »
ive been taking 1/2 a ml of tren a everyday for the last week, been shooting into my glutes, legs, delts, no problems, get that silly scratchy throat afterwoods slight tickle.
LAST NIGHT, im shooting into my tricep, pull back the plunger, no blood, inject. i get half way through pushing in and my chest goes really tight, i breathed in deep and i just made a really deep wheeezy sound like a 80 year old man.  i shit myself feel dizzy.

What the fuck. Is this normal? i think the dizzyness might have been from me shittying myself about wheezing, though ive never had a panich attack before.

anyone had this before?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: tren scary?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 09:28:39 PM »
ive been taking 1/2 a ml of tren a everyday for the last week, been shooting into my glutes, legs, delts, no problems, get that silly scratchy throat afterwoods slight tickle.
LAST NIGHT, im shooting into my tricep, pull back the plunger, no blood, inject. i get half way through pushing in and my chest goes really tight, i breathed in deep and i just made a really deep wheeezy sound like a 80 year old man.  i shit myself feel dizzy.

What the fuck. Is this normal? i think the dizzyness might have been from me shittying myself about wheezing, though ive never had a panich attack before.

anyone had this before?

that happens with tren dont worry about it

strength

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 02:06:32 PM »
tren cough baby.  Can i ask you why you are shooting 1/2 ml ED??
you can shoot tren EOD without a problem. 

Ive heard theories that the cough comes from when the needle goes through a vein and some of the hormone passes directly into the bloodstream.  I dont know what it is and i dont care, i knew what to expect the first time it happened to me and it still scared me.  FYI, my tren was always homebrewed.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 05:08:34 PM »

anyone had this before?
its called tren cough. normal for tren ace and tren hex. enjoy.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 06:43:13 PM »
if you think thats scarey wait till you can taste it after you shoot. YUMMY

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 08:40:05 PM »
the taste is great....

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 10:55:22 PM »
taste the darkside ;D

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 01:01:20 AM »
I personally do Tren A every day simply because I'm already sticking myself for Winny ED, so may as well add the Tren in with it.  But yes I've used it EOD before and it's fine.

Tren gives me a different problem everytime I shoot.  But the reality is my incline bench repping weight went from 295 to over 350 in the first 4 weeks so suck it up

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 08:44:47 AM »
One more time for those who have never seen this.................... .After pushing in the plunger, leave the needle in the injection site for 45 seconds, then pull it out real fast, and this will all but eliminate the tren cough...................
Cam ad mi

strength

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 11:37:40 AM »
One more time for those who have never seen this.................... .After pushing in the plunger, leave the needle in the injection site for 45 seconds, then pull it out real fast, and this will all but eliminate the tren cough...................

and how does this work?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 11:44:11 AM »

What is the reasoning behind your theory???
You Can't Do It!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2007, 12:59:16 PM »
i believe the theory is it gives the oil enough time to disperse and prevents any from "backing out" back through the injection hole so it could not enter a vein that may have been pierced.

I've read this before.

8)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 07:30:41 PM »
I personally do Tren A every day simply because I'm already sticking myself for Winny ED, so may as well add the Tren in with it.  But yes I've used it EOD before and it's fine.

Tren gives me a different problem everytime I shoot.  But the reality is my incline bench repping weight went from 295 to over 350 in the first 4 weeks so suck it up

Winny is water-based and Tren is oil based. I read somewhere that you shouldn't mix water and oil based gear,  but I don't remember why. No one else has heard of this?

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2007, 08:07:49 AM »
im sucking it up and ill try the leaving the pin in thing, my dumbell press has already gone up by 8kg's each arm, wont be lond before im chucking them 50Kgs around lol