Author Topic: MPD psychopath  (Read 720 times)

stavios

• Getbig III
Re: MPD psychopath
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2024, 06:33:02 PM »
POS

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2024, 01:40:05 AM »
"Bodybuilder Igor Porto Brandao, who drove her to hospital, was quickly arrested on suspicion of femicide"

Is this how it's called? What about if a gay is killed? Homocide?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2024, 07:10:48 AM »
"Bodybuilder Igor Porto Brandao, who drove her to hospital, was quickly arrested on suspicion of femicide"

LOL  :D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2024, 04:40:37 AM »
What causes this? I've never hit a women,,not that'd I take a beating from one but how does someone lose it like this? I've gotten in fights and quit when they were done... To continue to beat someone is something I just don't understand. Especially a woman
irongearco.com

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2024, 05:17:38 AM »
What causes this? I've never hit a women,,not that'd I take a beating from one but how does someone lose it like this? I've gotten in fights and quit when they were done... To continue to beat someone is something I just don't understand. Especially a woman

Ask Bianca Bhanky he's expert on beating women.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2024, 05:42:00 AM »

Just wait until she puts salad cream on your sandwich instead of mayo.....grrrrrrrrr....

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2024, 05:58:01 AM »
I’ve never hit a woman either and never understood why it happens but everyday I live I start to understand it. They want to run their mouths and have equal rights but think they can do so without getting smacked. Not sure I will make it my whole life not doing so if people keep acting the way they do.

And no I don’t think this is right just saying how I feel. I hope it doesn’t happen.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2024, 08:12:52 AM »
I’ve never hit a woman either and never understood why it happens but everyday I live I start to understand it. They want to run their mouths and have equal rights but think they can do so without getting smacked. Not sure I will make it my whole life not doing so if people keep acting the way they do.

And no I don’t think this is right just saying how I feel. I hope it doesn’t happen.

If you had more blacks in your area you probably wouldnt hav e been able to make that post
 ;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2024, 08:35:55 AM »
If you had more blacks in your area you probably wouldnt hav e been able to make that post
 ;D

This is true.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:31:01 AM »

:D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #12 on: Today at 07:57:10 AM »

Drugs, booze may be involved.

Some people lack impulse control.

Some people are abusers plain and simple.  Men and women.

Their parents were abusers and they learned it. 

People are animals.  Animal behavior needs to be un-learned in a civilized society.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: Today at 08:07:59 AM »

Some go out of their way to give people a reason to smack them.

The worst are the ones that actually strike the man first, often multiple times and then he slaps them back they want to get all weepy and play the woman card.  If you man enough to get another dude's face and hit him, you man enough to get hit back.

These hands are rated "E".  For "Everybody".