Author Topic: Break up with my GF, 3 days later she's going on a date with someone else  (Read 27544 times)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
I've been away from getbig for a while, can someone update me on all this WILL GRANT and Booty thing? lol

x2

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
So you dumped her, and she said yes when asked on a date?  Good for her.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
UPDATE:

she'd dying to get back with me.  she says she went on a date with this guy, didn't really have a good time because she was thinking about me.  However, when he dropped her off, she invited him in and says they only talked.  NO SEX, KISSES, NOTHING, then she let him out shortly after.

she swears on everything that she didn't do anything.

DISCUSS

::)

Brocty

• Getbig III
UPDATE:

she'd dying to get back with me.  she says she went on a date with this guy, didn't really have a good time because she was thinking about me.  However, when he dropped her off, she invited him in and says they only talked.  NO SEX, KISSES, NOTHING, then she let him out shortly after.

she swears on everything that she didn't do anything.

DISCUSS

::)

Theres nothing to discuss, homeboy went deep anal on that slut

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
Theres nothing to discuss, homeboy went deep anal on that slut

x2

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Truth! Women move right along because they are not as emotionally deep as they'd like us to believe AND getting new dick is easy.
Most average or reasonably attractive women don't have to be alone or deal with loneliness if they don't want too.

Thus, making them more lonely...because they can't deal with being by themselves...becoming serial relationshipists, out of one, into another, without any transition or breather. And continually making the same mistakes in the process. Until they have a long string of dudes, and "wonder what's wrong with me".
Men fall quicker than women, but women are quick to severe ties easier. Many are more emotionally invested into the relationship---it's after you fuck up X amount of times, they will cut that shit off. And we don't know, she may have given dude several chances to buck up, after a certain amount, it's "I'm through with your shit.".

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
only thing that has me thinking she might be telling the truth is that if she wanted to lie about it, she could've just not told me he went inside the place.  she could've made the lie easier for me to forget. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
She may or may not have been fucking him... it's 50/50.

Guaranteed that this guy is a "friend" and she has been talking to him for some time.

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
If you didn't look like shit, you'd do the same.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
only thing that has me thinking she might be telling the truth is that if she wanted to lie about it, she could've just not told me he went inside the place.  she could've made the lie easier for me to forget. 

How it matters?  You broke up because you didn't want to put up with her stupid crap anymore. 

Vaya con dios, danke schoen, buh-bye, etc.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
I'm seeing her tonight to bang her in her ass for the first time, or at least I shall attempt lol

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
I'm seeing her tonight to bang her in her ass for the first time, or at least I shall attempt lol

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that she would be better of finding a new boyfriend.  You sound like a loser.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
anytime a girl says nothing happens, it means she let the dude jerk off whlie he played with her boobs.

to a girl, that doesn't even count.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Your relationship with this girl is now over.

You can put yourself through hell trying to fix it and ultimately failing or you can move on now.

HTH.

G

Army of One

• Getbig V

Epic fail, if you have dated a woman for more than 3 months and not banged her ass then you need to hand back your man card.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
anytime a girl says nothing happens, it means she let the dude jerk off whlie he played with her boobs.

to a girl, that doesn't even count.

true...lol.

I had a girlfriend when I was 16 and she went to the movies with a friend of hers and her boyfriend and his friend.  She said the guy tried to kiss her but she wouldn't.  Well come to find out he fingered her, kissed her and all that shit.  Didn't matter to me much anyway at that point.  I was grudge fucking her anyway and lost all interest in the bitch.

Bottom line is bitches are liars.  So yeah fuck her in the ass and make it bleed.  Tape the shit and throw it up for us to see too.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Maury goes after the dirt. He knows where the real money is at.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Epic fail, if you have dated a woman for more than 3 months weeks and not banged her ass then you need to hand back your man card.

menstration of peace.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
she is not a hore bcz she decide to go on with a more good looking man/richer/funnier/more intresting/more charming/bigger dick/ more clever/better job...etc etc...

And think about it. The more whorish girls r the more chanses u have to meet them :D

We are all to ego, want to own everything. Let the water flow, things come and go.

Having the same partner all life, who came up with that supid idea? Men fuck around, woman stay home taking care of children!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
She got over you quick. I wonder if she is posting about it on a board?  Seriously it seems women get over a relationship really quickly compared to guys. I have seen guys crushed for months and women feel bad a couple of days and move on.  Maybe because all a girl needs to do to get another guy is to smile and flirt.

There are so many good women out there.
Talk about a spot on post..........BINGO !!!!

Some women can get over a guy almost like they never knew he even existed.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
true...lol.

I had a girlfriend when I was 16 and she went to the movies with a friend of hers and her boyfriend and his friend.  She said the guy tried to kiss her but she wouldn't.  Well come to find out he fingered her, kissed her and all that shit.  Didn't matter to me much anyway at that point.  I was grudge fucking her anyway and lost all interest in the bitch.

Bottom line is bitches are liars.  So yeah fuck her in the ass and make it bleed.  Tape the shit and throw it up for us to see too.

started  being a whore early, nice

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that she would be better of finding a new boyfriend.  You sound like a loser.

I'm a loser because I'm interested in trying anal sex?  I think all getbiggers have been interested or currently are.  go back to your oprah forums you cnut piece of shti

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
I'm a loser because I'm interested in trying anal sex?  I think all getbiggers have been interested or currently are.  go back to your oprah forums you cnut piece of shti

Perhaps you should go back as well.....make sure when you tell them this same story you REALLY emphasize how YOU broke up with her....and how she is the whore for finding someone else.