Author Topic: The best looking negro with a lazy eye you've ever seen!!!!  (Read 2437 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
The best looking negro with a lazy eye you've ever seen!!!!
« on: September 02, 2007, 09:49:48 AM »
Looks like you've been gorging on those government subsidized food stamps!!!!! Something about this face tells me any sensible white man would like to slap that smirk right off it.  :o

Brutal quadruple chin.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
Re: The best looking negro with a lazy eye you've ever seen!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 10:07:59 AM »
Looks like you've been gorging on those government subsidized food stamps!!!!! Something about this face tells me any sensible white man would like to slap that smirk right off it.  :o

Brutal quadruple chin.

thanks for resizing this so i can use it in my profile
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 10:17:40 AM »
I feel bad for the rest of the Getbiggers who have the misfortune of having to look at that. Good thing you lurk on the V, Apu.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 10:27:36 AM »
and your making fun of others............

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 10:31:44 AM »
Why am I not shocked that you ran right to this thread with your hard-on for me?

Wait a minute, though. Aren't you the guy who claims to have 22" arms all natural at 41 years old, a weight of 330 but is afraid to post his pic on an internet forum while calling out 20 different people a week? And aren't you the same guy who's been exposed as living in pretty much the poorest section of Toronto? Damn....

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 10:45:49 AM »
I feel bad for the rest of the Getbiggers who have the misfortune of having to look at that. Good thing you lurk on the V, Apu.

you made the thread :-\

i bet you see me at night in your dreams you're so obsessed
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 10:50:46 AM »
you made the thread :-\

i bet you see me at night in your dreams you're so obsessed

Let's remember that you're the guy who made an account with my name and paraded around on this board for 3 months acting like me, and then cried when Ron deleted it.

The funny thing is that I don't even know what I said to absolutely ANNIHILATE your psyche, but apparently it was enough for you to spend the last 10 months stalking me and averaging 10-20 threads a week about me. I run your life.

Digging the lazy eye.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 11:09:59 AM »
Let's remember that you're the guy who made an account with my name and paraded around on this board for 3 months acting like me, and then cried when Ron deleted it.

The funny thing is that I don't even know what I said to absolutely ANNIHILATE your psyche, but apparently it was enough for you to spend the last 10 months stalking me and averaging 10-20 threads a week about me. I run your life.

haha the Nick Hersch gimmic was comic gold.  BTW where were you convalescing those 3 months? oh yeah i remember something about being exposed and humiliated and laughed off teh boards.  Glad you picked up the pieces of your shattered life and came back to us.
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 11:22:50 AM »
So you're admitting you're a stalker. About time. By the way, I was planning to take a break anyway. Got the pm's from weeks before to prove it. But you're welcome to keep thinking that you "ran" me off an internet forum.

Go on, tell me what it was I said to insult you so badly that you've spent the better part of a year wasting weekend nights and what not talking about me. I'd love to hear it. Speaking of shattered lives, a fat negro with a lazy eye and 4 chins can't be leading much of a life.  :-\

By the way, I like the fact that you're trying to prove you have more than a GED by using the word "convalescing", but it was used out of context. But, it's not like you went to college or hold anything more than a $30k/year job.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 11:43:00 AM »
Why am I not shocked that you ran right to this thread with your hard-on for me?

Wait a minute, though. Aren't you the guy who claims to have 22" arms all natural at 41 years old, a weight of 330 but is afraid to post his pic on an internet forum while calling out 20 different people a week? And aren't you the same guy who's been exposed as living in pretty much the poorest section of Toronto? Damn....
Wow, according to you, my arms grew an inch and a half and I aged 2 years in a months time, glad to see that the tuition is going to good use.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 11:46:57 AM »
con·va·lesce (knv-ls)
v.
To return to health and strength after illness; recuperate.

nope sounds like i used the word correctly.

Tell Nick Sr and Cheryl to have a nice holiday, maybe i'll give them a call later. go get some fresh air kid summer's almost over
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 11:48:59 AM »
What illness bright spot? Terrible use of the word. But then again, there's no reason to expect you to hold anything more than a GED and a dead end job, so it's understandable.

You've been posting for the better part of 5 hours already. Go get some fresh air and clean yourself up.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 11:51:40 AM »
the negro is better looking than the jew

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2007, 11:53:57 AM »

You've been posting for the better part of 5 hours already. Go get some fresh air and clean yourself up.
Isn't that what he just told you, try to come up with your own material, and stop recurgitating the same thing over and over again

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2007, 11:54:49 AM »
What illness bright spot? Terrible use of the word. But then again, there's no reason to expect you to hold anything more than a GED and a dead end job, so it's understandable.

meltdown-induced depression from being exposed and owned is a illness  :'( haven't you seen the commercials?

Quick Nick hit F5!
I'm Nick's role model!

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2007, 12:06:43 PM »
and your making fun of others............
;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2007, 12:07:15 PM »
You think Cheryl and Nick Sr. are proud that they raised a punk, coward for a son, discuss?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2007, 12:51:31 PM »
Damn, Nick Hersh Jr is at it again in this thread.  Nice way to spend your weekend, Hersh, stalking other getbig members. ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2007, 01:04:49 PM »
Its not like he's out banging chicks, like other normal college dudes...............

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2007, 06:27:46 PM »
why am I not surprised to see the same three "guys" posting in this thread as every other thread BF posts in. Monster obsession.

by the way that negroid has the biggest nose ever, it is definately bigger than BF's mouth, he is the cause for the shortage of oxygen.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2007, 08:55:33 PM »
why am I not surprised to see the same three "guys" posting in this thread as every other thread BF posts in.  Monster obsession.

"Monster obsession"?  I guess that would apply to a 'guy' (=Hersh) who started a thread obsessing about another Getbig member?  :P ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2007, 09:07:13 PM »
"Monster obsession"?  I guess that would apply to a 'guy' (=Hersh) who started a thread obsessing about another Getbig member?  :P ;)
or the 3 other members that replied instantly ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2007, 09:21:55 PM »
or the 3 other members that replied instantly ;)

I replied three hours after the thread was started.  Maybe I'm missing something, but how does that qualify as "instantly" ???  I say this for your own good, but you really should think about what you type before you hit that "post reply" button.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2007, 09:42:33 PM »
I replied three hours after the thread was started.  Maybe I'm missing something, but how does that qualify as "instantly" ???  I say this for your own good, but you really should think about what you type before you hit that "post reply" button.
who said you were one of the 3, a little self conscious aren't you ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2007, 09:51:03 PM »
who said you were one of the 3, a little self conscious aren't you ;)

Judging by the fact that you molest my balls every other post claiming that I "nuthug" Nick HERSH, I'd say my guess was a pretty logical one, eh? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)