Author Topic: I will sum up bodybuilding  (Read 14823 times)

mazfit

• Getbig III
I will sum up bodybuilding
« on: April 13, 2015, 03:53:47 AM »
The reason i say this is because people still seem to be reading that drug dealer gh15s posts and taking it as some kind of bible.

To be a top amature / pro

look its this simple - ive been around this cult and amatures and pros in it.

1. you get lean

2. you take as much gear as you need to grow

3. you keep increasing the gear and food everytime you stop growing.

4. you add HGH ( good look finding real hgh that wont destroy your bank )

5. you up the hgh with your gear each time you stop growing.

6. you add insulin

7. you keep upping the insulin hgh and insulin with small increases in food.

8. you dont come off you keep doing this process.

8. if you dont keep growing your genetics wont allow you to be a pro bodybuilder. simple.

9. you realise that you cant be a pro - LIKE ME and you say fuck this shit im not spending all my money to kill myself and win a plastic trophy when my genetics wont let me - fuck this im not banging my head against the wall anymore seing my friends on the same amount as me keep upping there gear and keep growing and growing where i just grow slightly with big increments in gear use.

you say nah fuck this i love bodybuilding, i love looking like an animal and getting completments, il stick with theese doses and cruise at times in the year play around with compounds and slowly slowly grow but never to that of a pro - with the muscle bellies of a pro.

you say im gna put my money and hardwork into something else while looking like an animal, maybe a business maybe at work, maybe in other aspects of life.

sorry but that is the no bulishit approach to Bodybuilding - take it or leave it. but its the truth.

big ro will probably say nah i grow on 300mg test every week - good for you, great genetics, go up your dose and become a pro then. :)

whitewidow

Re: I will sum up bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 04:29:44 AM »
Your body knows if it's a Pro or not. It dosn't take decades to figure it out. I know I don;t have those genetics but I still like living the lifestyle and I like being one of the strongest guys at my gym at least when Im blasting. Like I said your body will know if it's a pro or not within 6months-1year training and juice.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 05:47:33 AM »
yep exactly

you will know after 6-1 year if you can become something in bodybuilding.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 06:01:57 AM »
Lol I struggle to even look like I lift with my baby dosages I look the best at my gym but that isn't saying much lol I do it to look and b above average that's it. everything u type above is very logical and most people on here can relate to that in some way or to a further degree to some that compete.
I'm at around 2 gs that's with test deca and npp lol that's my high dose blast but I look badass so I roll with it

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 06:03:17 AM »
Very very Good post. As straight and raw as it could get.
 People here will now, at least the smart ones decide what they want to do with their bodybuilding.
When you stop growing up the dose or the food or change exercising a little (which has very little impact if you were already serious in the gym)

From experience  I would say for a beginner 150 days on
1ml deca e.d. or EOD (preferred ED), depending on how much you can handle of organon or Watson or any good ugl, should tell you your muscle potential. If you don't become a monster though water logged from your previous self..you should think of other avenues.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 07:13:46 AM »
YEP

AND if your using pharma stuff you should technically be growing faster as raws are usually of much higher purity.

TBH if your really into your bodybuilding and your about 5'10 get to 230lbs im sure most of us can do that might take more time n gear for some people, drop your doses and become a nice lean 220 - 215

you look fucking impressive but you also look athletic.

my main goal now is to be a shredded 225 - stay there keep improving conditioning of the muslce.

god forbid i might actaully start doing cardio aswell.

then after summers over im dropping my doses massivelt for a good 2-3 months

i also have alot of fitness model friends alot in the WBFF

do you know how they get ripped to fuck quick - and im not suggesting this for a second, but i probably will do it b4 my holiday

they take the gear, t3 ect

they also go on a 3-4 day coke session where they do nothing but cocain usually over the weekend.

fuking horribly bad for you yes, but do you realise that not eating for 3 days, with your insulin as low as it is and your heart rate in fat burning zone on tren.....your body EATS FAT BETTER THEN DNP

although my 4 day shred bender will be Mephedrone.

NOBODAY DO THIS - ive dobne this over 20 times before and everytime ir works.

its an expensive - horrible dangerous - lazy way to do it . but fuk me it gets you shredded

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 07:44:53 AM »
I can't tell if I have good genetics or not. I stuck with like 500mg test never went above that recently and I think I look small as fuck when I take pictures but my friends tell me I've gotten fucking enormous  and they're shocked at how big I am now. Guess I'll never know ???

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 07:52:21 AM »
if you have to ask this questions you have average genetics

pros dont have to ask this question.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 09:44:25 AM »
mazfit, do You belive in that:

This is the truth:

If your diet, training, health and rest are completely up to scratch, the more steroids you take, the bigger you will get. It's as simple as that.

Pros have got their diet, training (health for the most part) and rest up to a standard that works for them perfectly, but they are only the size they are due to the drugs they take. Don't beleive the crap from anyone, that they are not, even from the 'in the know' people that are on this board. Those very same people for the most part have used/use extremely higher dosages than what they preach. Why do they preach the low dosages? - various personal agendas.

Reality is that as a rule, 1g per week of test non stop year round is the 'off' time for the pros. Gear is added as it's obtained - no real detailed cycles as such. As long as they take the high dosages of gear, they'll grow (as long as the diet, training, health and sleep is up to scratch as mentioned previously).

Several grams of test per week, several grams of anabolics per week, up to 2g/week of tren, a shit load of orals, insulin several times a day year round, GH as much as can be afforded - 15 to 30IU/day, etc.

BUT, pros have the genetics to have their bodies accept the gear, and generally not get sick on it.

And ancilliary use is huge - liver aids to the max, anti-e's, dht blockers, cardio supps, cholesterol supps, etc.

Still, most of them are complete wrecks. They can't control bodily functions,
they pass out from walking a flight of stairs, they get drenched in sweat from tying their shoelaces. Gyno, baldness, dry skin, gout, excess bodily hair, acne, etc are ALL existant in virtually all of them.

It is not a healthy sport, drug use is ENORMOUS, but to ignore it and to preach otherwise is pathetic and not what this site is about.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 09:49:58 AM »
Good post.
I'd just include slin much sooner to get more growth without taking more actual gear.
?

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 11:40:37 AM »
Agree with almost all of what you say. Except the cocaine part if it comes to that point that you want to get crazy shredded fast your going to take that route, you have serious underlying issues.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2015, 12:24:53 PM »
1. Genetics.

I knew after 5 years of training that bodybuilding wasn't for me.  I'm just not built for it.

8)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2015, 06:21:49 PM »
Damn I used to do the cocaine thing when I was fat 8) and out of shape and much younger

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2015, 12:16:22 AM »
1yr training with gear will tell you everything you need to know about your genes for this sport, I posted something similar on the g&o...

Yet some are so deluded they will chase it for decades, searching for the 'secret', paying for advices etc, its sad to see.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2015, 03:12:24 AM »
the cocaine will work because of the high increase in heart rate plus probably is cutt with baby laxative wich will clear out your stomach. I don;t know I am not for the coke diet but it works for models. The lack of sleep might fuck you in the end. a few coke days won't hurt and will lean you out a bit.The thing is if you use coke and train your heart rate might get too high and you might pass out maybe if you took 2 days off and just blasted some lines. not the best idea but I'm not going to say it won't work(lazy way to get ripped) drink coffee.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2015, 04:29:15 AM »
LET ME GET THIS OPVER PROPERLY LOL

THE cocain for fatloss IS A FUCKING STUPID IDEA FUCKING STUPID

but like whidow says its a stupid way to burn fat but works very well

OR ANY STIMULANT

It is not needed for bodybuilding - it is not part of a bodybuilders lifestyle
 ( although i know loads who do it and speed before comps )

COCAIN WILL

fuck up your heart
its cut with so much shit fuck up your stomach
make you depressed esspesially on steroids aswell
make you addicted mentally in some respect - whether thats u need it on a night out or u need it as a crutch
change your personlity
can KILL YOU

so let me just double take here

im just being honest guys with what ive done or bodybuilders i know have done

and what has worked for me however stupid.

i wouldnt copy what ive done, hell i wouldnt even run tren year round like me tbh.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2015, 04:55:54 AM »
mazfit, do You belive in that:

yes i do - this is pretty much on the mark

you have brackets of pros from what i have seen.

bracket one - high doses but not mega high - INCREDIBLE GENETICS TO ACCEPT THE GEAR

bracket two - MEGA DOSING like above - they have the genetics to become a pro but there body doesnt metabolise the gear as well as bracket one hence having to use more.

but i do think now with pros NOW - the drugs used are prepared in a better way then what is said in the text above, drugs in and out at specific times.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2015, 05:04:07 AM »
1yr training with gear will tell you everything you need to know about your genes for this sport, I posted something similar on the g&o...

Yet some are so deluded they will chase it for decades, searching for the 'secret', paying for advices etc, its sad to see.

This is on the money - i know a guy who trains at my gym 58 years old looks like shit - massive and shredded though. had heart attacks infections, kidney problems, prostate problems.

looks like a walking zombie

all he does is deal steroids - still chasing the dream 20 years on.

One year will tell you - and if not you have to change the bar, and go for a different look, with me its a leaner athletic looking more like the bodybuilders of the 80s, i cant get any bigger without killing my body with more drugs and HGH.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2015, 05:28:35 AM »
2. you take as much gear as you need to grow

What're Your best? Stick with Test/Tren as a base and add from time to time something like npp/eq/master + orals? Always high Test?  ;) ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2015, 05:41:14 AM »
Id say the best stack is some sort of Test ester,as much Tren as you can handle and anadrol,Masteron won't hurt and id throw in Halo or MT when you get 6%BF. plus exotics- 10IU HGH-daily, 40MCG Clen T3/T4 combo. if you run that for a year and you don't think you have what it takes to go pro stop wasting money and work a job but it's ok to keep training and using gear at a lower level. come day of show or 2-3 days out id do the caverject shots but have somebody do them for you who knows what there doing it's dangerous stuff if injecting wrong.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2015, 05:55:20 AM »
What're Your best? Stick with Test/Tren as a base and add from time to time something like npp/eq/master + orals? Always high Test?  ;) ;)

1.5-2g test
1g tren ace
700-1g mast

run that for 6 weeks

add in eq at 800-1g - im really liking eq now gives the muscle a nice 3d look
anadrol at 100mg

change your orals about

if you start blowing up hgh and slin time

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2015, 09:39:14 AM »
Your logic is pretty good.
What I find is one should be happy with the results of their first cycle and not aim to gain much after.

Why?
To gain another 10lbs of lean muscle, it's no longer just like 500mg test. You gotta at least double it, add in a few more products as well. Total mg gets outta relation to the amount of muscle gained.

So what is you "low dose" phase gonna be?
?

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2015, 09:40:49 AM »
1.5-2g test
1g tren ace
700-1g mast

run that for 6 weeks

I thought as long as you can, not only 6 weeks  :P

Nice to hear fking truth about it, not 500 Test + 300 Deca from other internet board "experts"  ::)

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2015, 12:28:54 PM »
I thought as long as you can, not only 6 weeks  :P

Nice to hear fking truth about it, not 500 Test + 300 Deca from other internet board "experts"  ::)
You forgot the 20-30mg dbol kickstart ::)

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2015, 01:58:14 PM »
do you use an AI on 1gram+ of testo