Author Topic: TRUMP CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE!...BALL-LICKERS SILENT AGAIN  (Read 9205 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: TRUMP CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE!...BALL-LICKERS SILENT AGAIN
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2018, 10:14:01 AM »
hmmmm.... "I don't care that this president is a chronic liar, because other presidents have lied in the past"

I don't care that Lance Armstrong doped to win because other cyclist have doped in the past..

I thought this guy was supposed to be a positive change from the past? Just not in the lying category?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2018, 03:08:12 PM »
hmmmm.... "I don't care that this president is a chronic liar, because other presidents have lied in the past"

I don't care that Lance Armstrong doped to win because other cyclist have doped in the past..

I thought this guy was supposed to be a positive change from the past? Just not in the lying category?

It’s not that I don’t care or like  - to a large extent it’s par for all politicians
And like it or not it’s kind of expected / accepted. - Doesn’t make it right though.

As we see with Trump and his post on social media he’s damn good at winding some
People up, maybe some of his lying is that also.

Also why do you hold trump to a higher standard than others - That’s hypocritical
Not ok for trump to lie - Only you’ll take a pass on others.

Don’t get me started on Lance & What was done to him & why.

Jeez I Can’t even find my Bike when I’m on loads of Drugs
Let Alone Win A Three Week Race Up & Down Mountains. !!!
 ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2018, 03:16:11 PM »
It’s not that I don’t care or like  - to a large extent it’s par for all politicians
And like it or not it’s kind of expected / accepted. - Doesn’t make it right though.

As we see with Trump and his post on social media he’s damn good at winding some
People up, maybe some of his lying is that also.

Also why do you hold trump to a higher standard than others - That’s hypocritical
Not ok for trump to lie - Only you’ll take a pass on others.

Don’t get me started on Lance & What was done to him & why.

Jeez I Can’t even find my Bike when I’m on loads of Drugs
Let Alone Win A Three Week Race Up & Down Mountains. !!!
 ;D

Willie Nelson quote ..I like it  :)

The reason people get so wound up is they really expect adults, especially one who is a leader of this country to be honest, not lie on a regular basis and not get into childish tweet wars.

I agree with you that it may be part of politics, it is a very sad part, and we shouldn't make excuses for it.

I hold him to a higher standard for similar reasons I hold cops to a higher standard

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2018, 03:25:49 PM »
Willie Nelson quote ..I like it  :)

The reason people get so wound up is they really expect adults, especially one who is a leader of this country to be honest, not lie on a regular basis and not get into childish tweet wars.

I agree with you that it may be part of politics, it is a very sad part, and we shouldn't make excuses for it.

I hold him to a higher standard for similar reasons I hold cops to a higher standard

Very good to hear that - Are you as vociferous calling out other presidents & politicians & cops ??
If so please give some examples ?

And who’s using my quote !!
I’m sure I said it 1st.
 ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2018, 04:36:41 PM »

Very good to hear that - Are you as vociferous calling out other presidents & politicians & cops ??
If so please give some examples ?

And who’s using my quote !!
I’m sure I said it 1st.
 ;D

I've been on here for awhile. I believe I have been consistent in calling out cops who were caught doing illegal things or lying.  In my career, I was part of a chain of command that fired an officer for lying about being on a contract at a movie theater to get him and his family free tickets. I'd say that's a pretty good indicator of me holding officers accountable. I was involved in firing an officer for lying about having his siren on prior to a crash. For me, honesty, integrity and honor are part of the makeup of a good cop. If you aren't honest or get caught in a lie, you lost credibility. That's probably why Trump irritates me so much. I spent a lot of years in a career where telling the truth was important and lying was despised. I agree not every officer lived up to that, but they should have.

Maybe Willie heard you say that and stole it..  :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2018, 07:03:45 PM »
I've been on here for awhile. I believe I have been consistent in calling out cops who were caught doing illegal things or lying.  In my career, I was part of a chain of command that fired an officer for lying about being on a contract at a movie theater to get him and his family free tickets. I'd say that's a pretty good indicator of me holding officers accountable. I was involved in firing an officer for lying about having his siren on prior to a crash. For me, honesty, integrity and honor are part of the makeup of a good cop. If you aren't honest or get caught in a lie, you lost credibility. That's probably why Trump irritates me so much. I spent a lot of years in a career where telling the truth was important and lying was despised. I agree not every officer lived up to that, but they should have.

Maybe Willie heard you say that and stole it..  :)

I’m pleased to read that.
As you state honesty integrity & honour should be part & parcel of every cop
Sadly it clearly is not in a significant amount of them.

Again though it’s only Trump as this president that irritates you.
Not the previous ones.

I’ve used that saying quite often
For a long time, many have heard it
And no doubt copied it.  :o  ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2018, 08:48:11 PM »
I’m pleased to read that.
As you state honesty integrity & honour should be part & parcel of every cop
Sadly it clearly is not in a significant amount of them.

Again though it’s only Trump as this president that irritates you.
Not the previous ones.

I’ve used that saying quite often
For a long time, many have heard it
And no doubt copied it.  :o  ;D

Obama lied about keeping your doctor. I'm sure there are other lies over 8 years. But you could likely add up the last 4 presidents and they have provably blatantly lied way below what our current president has lied in less than 2 years.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2018, 08:55:05 PM »
Obama lied about keeping your doctor. I'm sure there are other lies over 8 years. But you could likely add up the last 4 presidents and they have provably blatantly lied way below what our current president has lied in less than 2 years.
I call bullshit. Prove it. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2018, 08:58:38 PM »

Here we don't have to prove anything.. we just state something and people take it as gospel. Haven't you been following the bakery thread? I can list 50 scriptures, all you (not necessarily you) have to do is say "no you're wrong!" without offering any opposing evidence other than your opinion and I'm supposed to accept that..   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2018, 09:08:39 PM »

I'm sure he can prove by giving you a link to "politifact." 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2018, 09:45:14 PM »

I agree that there were probably some lies over 8 years but I don't think the keeping your doctor comment was a lie.  I think he believed that keeping your doctor was an option for all.  When in reality it was probably only 95% of Americans were able to keep their doctor. 

Clinton:  Liar but a good POTUS.  Most of his lies revolved around his personal short comings.
Bush 43:  Don't think he was so much an intentional liar as he was stupid and ill informed on most things.
Obama:  More optimist than liar.
Trump:  Stupid, ill informed and a fat, lying sack of shit.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2018, 10:30:44 PM »
I agree that there were probably some lies over 8 years but I don't think the keeping your doctor comment was a lie.  I think he believed that keeping your doctor was an option for all.  When in reality it was probably only 95% of Americans were able to keep their doctor. 

Clinton:  Liar but a good POTUS.  Most of his lies revolved around his personal short comings.
Bush 43:  Don't think he was so much an intentional liar as he was stupid and ill informed on most things.

I agree. At the time he was saying it I think he thought it was true. But for the sake of the argument, I'm willing to put that in the lie column. It still doesn't take away from the fact Obama was a high school level liar, Trump is an NFL level liar.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2018, 10:54:17 PM »
I agree. At the time he was saying it I think he thought it was true. But for the sake of the argument, I'm willing to put that in the lie column. It still doesn't take away from the fact Obama was a high school level liar, Trump is an NFL level liar.   

Both liars though as long as that’s Clear.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2018, 10:57:19 PM »
Both liars though as long as that’s Clear.

True, like Scott Peterson and Jack the Ripper were both murderers...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2018, 11:00:07 PM »
True, like Scott Peterson and Jack the Ripper were both murderers...

True - so one murder is better than another.
Okay interesting view point.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2018, 11:00:47 PM »
True - so one murder is better than another.
Okay interesting view point.

There are degrees. I sell an ounce of pot verses a person dealing in kilos of cocaine. Both are drug dealers..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2018, 11:04:27 PM »

Uh, no.  He absolutely knew what he was saying was false.  He knew DHHS would be drafting administrative rules that would have mandatory coverage requirements and wind up forcing people to drop their plans and doctors. 

Just like he lied about the Obamacare mandate.  Told Democrats in Congress it wasn't a tax to convince them to vote for it.  Then when it was challenged in court, claimed it was a tax.  After it was upheld by the Supreme Court as a tax, looked the public right in the face and claimed it wasn't a tax. 

And he lied about ending the war in Iraq. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2018, 01:59:14 AM »
Uh, no.  He absolutely knew what he was saying was false.  He knew DHHS would be drafting administrative rules that would have mandatory coverage requirements and wind up forcing people to drop their plans and doctors. 

Just like he lied about the Obamacare mandate.  Told Democrats in Congress it wasn't a tax to convince them to vote for it.  Then when it was challenged in court, claimed it was a tax.  After it was upheld by the Supreme Court as a tax, looked the public right in the face and claimed it wasn't a tax. 

And he lied about ending the war in Iraq. 

Uh, no.  He absolutely did not know what he was saying was false.  Mandatory coverage requirements is a positive, not a negative.  People were buying healthcare and getting nothing, absolutely nothing for it. 

Tax, fine, what's the difference. 

He did end the war in Iraq. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2018, 07:45:51 AM »
Obama lies about major things that actually had an impact on the world/nation (Iran deal, etc.). Big time liar. Golden State of liars since we are using sports analogies. Trump lies about little petty things.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2018, 11:08:27 AM »
Uh, no.  He absolutely did not know what he was saying was false.  Mandatory coverage requirements is a positive, not a negative.  People were buying healthcare and getting nothing, absolutely nothing for it. 

Tax, fine, what's the difference. 

He did end the war in Iraq. 

He knew the mandatory parts of acceptable healthcare plans would result in people having to change doctors and plans.  He absolutely lied. 

What's the difference between the truth and a lie?  Are you serious?  The only way he was able to convince Democrats to support the individual mandate was to tell them it was not a tax.  To then turn around and claim it was a tax in court was dishonest.  Then to come after it was upheld and say it was not a tax was a flat out lie.   

Yes, he "ended the war in Iraq" by pulling out our troops.  Then he campaigned in 2012 claiming he kept his campaign promise.  Then when ISIS, the "JV team," took over large portions of Iraq, he claimed we no choice but to pull out of Iraq.  A bald faced liar. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2018, 03:56:27 PM »
1) Montague proved it before and I reposted it. Everyone has seen it. You're the only one defending pedos here.

I'm using your post as a means to explain myself regarding a previous post I made in a different and now locked thread. Hope you don't mind.

It’s been pointed out to me by a couple of well meaning folks that I screwed up in my controversial post to Illuminati regarding pedophilia. Furthermore, when called on it, I neglected to explain myself. So here goes.

My honest opinion is that pedophiles are indefensible because their horrific crimes against vulnerable children are despicable.

I do not believe in capital punishment. My response to Illuminati was in reaction to his post which suggested we should kill all pedophiles.

Mental health professionals suggest that once a pedophile acts on their desires, there is almost no chance they can be cured. Given that, I believe that these criminals should be incarcerated indefinitely. The risk of re-occurrence is too great.

The mental health community believes that active pedophilia can be prevented if the pedophile has not yet acted on their deviant desires. If this is possible, it would reduce the number of victims.... the children. IMO, prevention should be our focus.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2018, 04:03:38 PM »
I'm using your post as a means to explain myself regarding a previous post I made in a different and now locked thread. Hope you don't mind.

It’s been pointed out to me by a couple of well meaning folks that I screwed up in my controversial post to Illuminati regarding pedophilia. Furthermore, when called on it, I neglected to explain myself. So here goes.

My honest opinion is that pedophiles are indefensible because their horrific crimes against vulnerable children are despicable.

I do not believe in capital punishment. My response to Illuminati was in reaction to his post which suggested we should kill all pedophiles.

Mental health professionals suggest that once a pedophile acts on their desires, there is almost no chance they can be cured. Given that, I believe that these criminals should be incarcerated indefinitely. The risk of re-occurrence is too great.

The mental health community believes that active pedophilia can be prevented if the pedophile has not yet acted on their deviant desires. If this is possible, it would reduce the number of victims.... the children. IMO, prevention should be our focus.

Prime thanks for clarifying your position and props to you for being man enough to admit a mistake.  I think this makes it pretty clear you are neither supporting nor defending pedophiles. 

And with that, people need to chill on the pedo talk.  Thanks.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2018, 04:22:30 PM »

That makes sense.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2018, 04:52:51 PM »
ongoing count of Trumps lies
http://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

This only goes through June 4th so probably doesn't include Trump lie that people in Texas went out in boats to watch the hurricane or his claim yesterday

“We saved $1.6 billion on Air Force One,” he said. “Can you believe it? I got involved in the negotiations. The press refuses to report that, but that’s okay. . . . People were really surprised.”

Military officials have not been able to explain where Trump got such a figure. A Defense Department official told Bloomberg News this year that the department had no information to back up that claim.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-private-fema-remarks-trumps-focus-strays-from-hurricanes/2018/06/06/6d3a6004-69e6-11e8-bbc5-dc9f3634fa0a_story.html?amp;utm_term=.e76a046a15d4&noredirect=on&utm_term=.d3e122232e54

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2018, 04:54:19 PM »
ongoing count of Trumps lies
http://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

This only goes through June 4th so probably doesn't include Trump lie that people in Texas went out in boats to watch the hurricane or his claim yesterday

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-private-fema-remarks-trumps-focus-strays-from-hurricanes/2018/06/06/6d3a6004-69e6-11e8-bbc5-dc9f3634fa0a_story.html?amp;utm_term=.e76a046a15d4&noredirect=on&utm_term=.d3e122232e54

The economy is doing good. That means any lies told are irrelevant. You really need to get on board with this.