Author Topic: primobolan depot  (Read 7746 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: primobolan depot
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2017, 04:15:02 PM »
For my opinion If you want a good effect you must go above 600mg. 600mg is a good spot but still wont make you gain 20 lbs. The best thing about primo is ıt adds very very quality muscle. 200mg 300mg are like a placebo for me. I know some friends of mine taken 600mg -2000mg range and all they say ıt adds very quality muscle and very good sense of well being. Very few side effects. You feel like you have no side effects at all . One of the safest drugs in bodybuilding. THE ONLY PROBLEM İS THE FUCKİNG HAİR LOSS. You will get the feeling like you have gaining but not like test dbol deca you will feel like most of your biceps are lean muscle only litlle water it has. You will feel safe. But It is very very expensive. I wish everyone can afford it. Of course ıt is weak I agree with that It is weak but use above 600mg It will be still weak but give all quality muscle. Especially when you gain 10 lbs from it you will feel 7 lbs of it is real muscle not baloonie water. You will still gain water but it will be very very low. %80 of it are lean muscle. For tren there is no water you are hard as fuck. But for primo little water lots of lean muscle. But since it is weak and very expensive I only use it some weeks to help my blasts. For example when I am blasting 1grams of test 400 deca 30 dbol some weeks I bang 400mg primo to get more anti catabolic. I never use  primo for bulking or cutting or for amazing gains cause ıt is very expensive. I only use  it in some weeks to help my heavy cycles. You know like when I am in week 6 I blast primo for 2weeks to help my cyle.

If you need 600 or more, I'd be willing to bet you are using EQ in a bottle marked Primo. 

canberk1188

• Getbig II
Re: primobolan depot
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2017, 05:19:47 PM »
HAHAHA good answer but once again ther are different you can feel it easily. Primo has really very lil sides. But when come to EQ yes it is weeak too but you can feel physicological anxiety , pumps, veins hardness , rbc count etc , which primo doesnt have...

EQ is very weak in bulk even you it on high dose and takes too much time to kick in , it is more like a drug that give hardness pupms agression veins.

But primo lean muscle with little water. Not give same hardness as eq. Not give same vasculatiry as eq.

It is easy to feel it.