Author Topic: What happens if I come to America, order a pizza, and don't tip the deliveryman?  (Read 4598 times)

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
Take it up with your employer, cheesedick.  ::)

How is it my fault that your boss pays you shit for an hourly wage?  ::)

or get a better job and dont complain.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
benz, that shit is hilarious.  More people should appreciate that funny ass story.

so true  ;D

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
so true  ;D

You should tip the deliveryman. Its the over-abundance of tip jars everywhere else that blatantly ASK for tips that is out of line & against custom, and not-deserved.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
You should tip the deliveryman. Its the over-abundance of tip jars everywhere else that blatantly ASK for tips that is out of line & against custom, and not-deserved.

why tip the delivery man?

shouldnt that be a choice of the buyer?
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
I never tip here in Malaysia.

Typically, when you order some pizza and don't tip the very next pizza pie you order will have some delivery man jizz all over it.  So when you're sitting there eating that extra slice of pizza because it's just so damned tasty please keep in mind you're also eating that extra topping that wasn't necessarily on the menu.

Good luck pal!   ;D

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Why would anybody with some sense order a pizza from a "food'factory like this?

Just look at these 'pizzas'?  :-X

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Hopefully your cheapass never makes it to the states.

Honestly, what's wrong with sparing a few dollars? If the service is bad, then of course it's fine not to tip. But if someone puts forth decent effort then you should.

Slin1

• Getbig IV
Why would anybody with some sense order a pizza from a "food'factory like this?

Just look at these 'pizzas'?  :-X

I read in the paper that the Arabs jerk off in there garlic sauce to save money. 50% garlic and 50% cum  :-X
Money drugs and bitches

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
why tip the delivery man?

shouldnt that be a choice of the buyer?

Yes, it is up to the buyer whether or not to follow custom and reward someone for "service". Delivering the pizza is a service, just like waiting on tables. That person's
sole purpose was to deliver service.  This doesnt mean you HAVE TO. If you feel that way-then go get the pizza yourself...no problem.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
What is the big deal about giving the guy a few bucks? If everyone gives the dude 3 bucks, maybe he can make a living. Some cheap fuckers on here.
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
mahg looks like he might be a kid . . . that three bucks'd be coming out of his allowance.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
What is the big deal about giving the guy a few bucks? If everyone gives the dude 3 bucks, maybe he can make a living. Some cheap fuckers on here.

exactly..at least those fools have jobs.  Of course I had a buddy that sold coke and weed on his delivery shift.  When he got fired the pizza place lost a shit load of business.   ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
I never tip here in Malaysia.

dude, it's ok here too

Deadpool

• Getbig V
I tip a two dollar bill, just like at the bar.
X

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
some places that deliver include the tip in with the priceof eeveryting. if not, don't worry about it! just get a pitbull! he'll never ask for a tip again!  ;D

Slin1

• Getbig IV
Yes, it is up to the buyer whether or not to follow custom and reward someone for "service". Delivering the pizza is a service, just like waiting on tables. That person's
sole purpose was to deliver service.  This doesnt mean you HAVE TO. If you feel that way-then go get the pizza yourself...no problem.

Isn't the delivery included in the price or do the pizza cost the same if you get it from the restaurant?
Money drugs and bitches