Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 20603 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Game of Thrones
« on: December 06, 2010, 09:32:42 PM »
In April on HBO.  :o

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 11:47:15 AM »
What about "Game of Thongs?"

magicuser

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 02:14:33 AM »
shit book

total snoozer

magicuser

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 01:24:34 PM »

I would tune in.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 02:09:15 PM »

That's what they should rename this website to.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 02:16:04 PM »
House Stark

&list=UL

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 09:08:46 PM »

Can't wait I need a new show considering True Blood, Spartacus, South Park are all off right now!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 05:19:28 AM »
Can't wait I need a new show considering True Blood, Spartacus, South Park are all off right now!

I might check out Camelot.it's taking the time slot of Spartacus.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 05:38:19 PM »
Khal Drogo

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 11:19:09 AM »
I might check out Camelot.it's taking the time slot of Spartacus.

Yup yup.. same here!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 09:19:02 PM »
The first 15 minutes of Game of Thrones was previewed on HBO last night at the same time The Borgias premiered on Showtime.

The peek is online now: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=34556

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 03:33:59 PM »
HBO has renewed its fantasy series “Game of Thrones” after only airing one episode.

Sunday night’s “Thrones” premiere averaged a decent 4.2 million viewers across three separate airings. The original 9 p.m. broadcast attracted 2.2 million.  For the sake of comparison, the similarly highly hyped drama “Boardwalk Empire” bowed with  7.1 million viewers back in September.

“We are delighted by the way David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have brought George R.R. Martin’s amazing book series to the screen, and thrilled by the support of the media and our viewers,” HBO’s programming president Michael Lombardo said. “This is the continuation of an exciting creative partnership.”

This announcement should come as no surprise given HBO’s costly stake in the creation and promotion of “Thrones.” (Seasons One’s price tag was an estimated $50 million.)

Season Two will most likely be based on “A Clash of Kings,” the second book in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series A Song of Ice and Fire.

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/blogs/2011/hbo/game-of-thrones-crowned-with-second-season-renewal/?cmpid=FCST_tvnews

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2011, 05:56:23 PM »
tits n' ass

it was decent

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2011, 08:37:56 PM »

It was good, kinda slow, but I think it will pick up!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2011, 07:54:54 PM »
Camelot was not renewed for a second season.

Game of Thrones season 2 storyline discussion and casting call:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=40786

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2011, 08:18:14 PM »
camelot was ok at best

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 06:10:23 AM »
camelot was ok at best

Wasn't renewed.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 10:57:23 PM »

Wasn't renewed.
it says so a couple posts above.  The show was ok but not great.  I started out watching it and game of thrones but it didn't take long before I was only watching game of thrones.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2011, 06:15:55 AM »
it says so a couple posts above.  The show was ok but not great.  I started out watching it and game of thrones but it didn't take long before I was only watching game of thrones.

Same here.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2011, 08:49:31 AM »

Same here.
game of thrones really is fucking epic...  I'm wanting to tear into the book now, but wondering if I should just wait and enjoy the show then read the book.  I know most say read the book first but I'm hooked on the show.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 09:07:14 AM »
game of thrones really is fucking epic...  I'm wanting to tear into the book now, but wondering if I should just wait and enjoy the show then read the book.  I know most say read the book first but I'm hooked on the show.

I wished they showed the big battle scenes >:(

.....not sure on the books yet myself.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2011, 09:16:39 AM »
I wished they showed the big battle scenes >:(
probably just budget.  It looks like they have a shit load of cash into this show.  The epic battle scenes probably take a back seat to character development and they've done a good job so far.  It's almost like I watched the epic battles without actually seeing them.   

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2011, 12:00:49 PM »
i'm thinking of getting the books too.  Next season should be fantastic

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 12:38:52 AM »
Game of Thrones Season Two Casting News
A key figure in Season 2 has been cast and she's a "giant".

We'll not an actual mythological giant but at 6'-3", Gwendoline Christie is probably going to have a hard time finding a date to the Sadie Hawkins Dance. Still, it's not all bad being that tall. She perfectly fits the physical description of Brienne Tarth, a key character in Season 2 of Game of Thrones. For those of you that haven't read the books, hears a description:

Brienne Tarth is the only daughter and heiress of Lord Selwyn Tarth of Evenfall Hall; she had three siblings, none of which survived childhood. Larger and stronger than most men, Brienne is a skilled warrior and longs to be a knight. She has an awkward personality, but is also honest and stubborn. She holds a naïvely idealized notion of knighthood despite the insults she receives from many knights, who call her “Brienne the Beauty” to mock her ugliness. She is also known as “Brienne, the Maid of Tarth”, but her most common and neutral nickname is “Brienne of Tarth”, as she is both from the House and island of Tarth. She is one of the deadliest fighters in the novel and does a whole lot of killing and maiming.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=41234

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 09:00:49 AM »
Game of Thrones Season Two Casting News
A key figure in Season 2 has been cast and she's a "giant".

We'll not an actual mythological giant but at 6'-3", Gwendoline Christie is probably going to have a hard time finding a date to the Sadie Hawkins Dance. Still, it's not all bad being that tall. She perfectly fits the physical description of Brienne Tarth, a key character in Season 2 of Game of Thrones. For those of you that haven't read the books, hears a description:

Brienne Tarth is the only daughter and heiress of Lord Selwyn Tarth of Evenfall Hall; she had three siblings, none of which survived childhood. Larger and stronger than most men, Brienne is a skilled warrior and longs to be a knight. She has an awkward personality, but is also honest and stubborn. She holds a naïvely idealized notion of knighthood despite the insults she receives from many knights, who call her “Brienne the Beauty” to mock her ugliness. She is also known as “Brienne, the Maid of Tarth”, but her most common and neutral nickname is “Brienne of Tarth”, as she is both from the House and island of Tarth. She is one of the deadliest fighters in the novel and does a whole lot of killing and maiming.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=41234

Schmoes grab your lotion! LOL