Author Topic: Mister Magoo Vs Team Adonis  (Read 2302 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Mister Magoo Vs Team Adonis
« on: March 19, 2007, 10:56:50 AM »
The Squad is a well oiled machine.....if a wrench is thrown into the gears of said machine it needs to be fixed.   I both respect and like Mars.....he will do the right thing.   I would expect the Squad to react the same way with me if I stepped outta line........there are always consequences for actions, but Mars is no fool.....he will do what is right.    If not, the Squad will be forced to hand out ownings!

translation: you too backstab mars
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Mister Magoo Vs Team Adonis
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 11:06:46 AM »
I don't see how you can say such a thing, especially use the word 'backstab' when you're the guy who's getting 'stabbed' from the 'back' by some other guy all the time.

thats the kiwiol we know - bringing GAY into every topic!

no matter what the drama, there's always a place for a little bit of homosexuality as far as kiwiol is concerned!

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 11:12:02 AM »
thats the kiwiol we know - bringing GAY into every topic!

no matter what the drama, there's always a place for a little bit of homosexuality as far as kiwiol is concerned!

Notice how I didn't say anything gay or don't, when I talk to guys like Danielson or Mister Magoo or even the rest of the SQUAD when we aren't discussing little tits like you? Ask yourself what that means ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 11:14:34 AM »
Notice how I didn't say anything gay or don't, when I talk to guys like Danielson or Mister Magoo or even the rest of the SQUAD when we aren't discussing little tits like you? Ask yourself what that means ;)

i think we all know the answer to that - PM'S!
Z

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 11:31:12 AM »
i think we all know the answer to that - PM'S!

that's a big negative, slick. the gay jabs aren't really my thing, you'll notice i only rarely delve into that (usually when talking with someone from "team adonis" because the homosexuality running through their ranks is genuinely creepy), so i can assure ya that the only gaiety in my PM box is when a select few of sorry saps decide to shoot me pathetic and desperate little messages.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 11:59:40 AM »

Epic betrayal to those closest to mars.

The Heckler

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 12:01:26 PM »
that's a big negative, slick. the gay jabs aren't really my thing, you'll notice i only rarely delve into that (usually when talking with someone from "team adonis" because the homosexuality running through their ranks is genuinely creepy), so i can assure ya that the only gaiety in my PM box is when a select few of sorry saps decide to shoot me pathetic and desperate little messages.

You have already admitted publicly that you are a pole smoker.

In your day you have puffed quite the bevvy of penises.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 12:08:20 PM »

This sounds accurate.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 12:15:53 PM »

you seem obsessed with homosexuality, my friend. i would suggest you go to a psychiatrist about it, it seems to be overtaking your frail little mind.  :-\

The Heckler

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 12:16:32 PM »
you seem obsessed with homosexuality, my friend. i would suggest you go to a psychiatrist about it, it seems to be overtaking your frail little mind.  :-\

Once again, you are the admitted pole smoker.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 12:21:16 PM »
Once again, you are the admitted pole smoker.

i'm just looking out for your well-being, friend. you seem incapable of thinking about anything except who's gay and who isn't. an outside observer might think you're a closet queer yourself and crossing your fingers that i'll say i am too so you can bombard me with offers to move off to massachusetts and get hitched.

let me save you some time: it ain't happenin'. i'm sorry.

The Heckler

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2007, 12:24:21 PM »
i'm just looking out for your well-being, friend. you seem incapable of thinking about anything except who's gay and who isn't. an outside observer might think you're a closet queer yourself and crossing your fingers that i'll say i am too so you can bombard me with offers to move off to massachusetts and get hitched.

let me save you some time: it ain't happenin'. i'm sorry.

::)

Why do you keep denying that you are an ADMITTED pole smoker?  Projection will do you no good, Zachary Gates.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 12:28:28 PM »
Please guys, like I said, no pointless flaming in this thread. Mars will hopefully respond soon and I don't want his 1 post disappearing amidst 2 pages of your posts going back and forth at each other. You've got every other thread in the V at your disposal.

The Heckler

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 12:31:30 PM »
Please guys, like I said, no pointless flaming in this thread. Mars will hopefully respond soon and I don't want his 1 post disappearing amidst 2 pages of your posts going back and forth at each other. You've got every other thread in the V at your disposal.

No problem.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 12:32:17 PM »
::)

Why do you keep denying that you are an ADMITTED pole smoker?  Projection will do you no good, Zachary Gates.

here's the thing: you will accept nothing except me saying "why yes, adam abeles, i am!" but the problem is that just ain't the case.

i could expound upon it further, but you won't listen. if you'd ever care to set aside personal differences and just listen to reason for five minutes i'd be glad to explain to you the finer points of the situation but i not only doubt your maturity but also your cognitive ability to understand it.

so at the end of the day, it's just easier to call you a gay-obsessed idiot.  :)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2007, 12:33:27 PM »

10-4 buddy, my bad.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2007, 12:35:11 PM »
Fifth freedom gentlemen. Go for each other's throats ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 12:40:42 PM »
wait wait wait, it's me versus the entire team adonis? that ain't fair.

you'll need to give them some backups, otherwise it'll be like watching a grizzly bear fight a five year old.  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2007, 12:43:42 PM »
wait wait wait, it's me versus the entire team adonis? that ain't fair.

you'll need to give them some backups, otherwise it'll be like watching a grizzly bear fight a five year old.  ;D

Don't worry about the 'entire team' my man. Add a whole lot of zeros and the answer is still zero ;D

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2007, 03:47:15 PM »

Adonis/Heckler........ever JO in your lifetime?  If so, one must assume you love co*k and are GAY.