Author Topic: Ron: Alex23 for training board mod!!!!!!!  (Read 24766 times)

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
Re: Ron: Alex23 for training board mod!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 02:30:39 PM »
Bump for Rumpsters removal and Fat Alex to be placed as head of training board.

ra ra
Ta ta nerds!

Alex23

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 04:03:05 PM »
Bump for Rumpsters removal and Fat Alex to be placed as head of training board.
ra ra

"ra ra"?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 08:54:25 PM »
Give him his moderator stars Ron and don't make me have to f.cuking tell you twice.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2009, 12:21:23 PM »
Oink has an embarassing lower body imbalance ("squatting's too hard and doesn't help my look at the mall" :'( ) while fatass alex, chaos and most of the knuckleheands here have contributed absolutely zero to training or display any indication whatsover that they even lift. Chaos' posts are constantly deleted, being entirely devoid of anything other than hate. Obviuosly he has a lot of free time lol

These clowns should be smarter and show some actual interest/knowledge on the subject otherwise there's absolutely no substance there, as usual.

I WILL however, give Alex best getbig moobs and chaos best cankles.

A comparison of chubby-whubsy wannabe BB alex's H-taper with some of his peers.

Hope this helps.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2009, 12:33:53 PM »
Oink has an embarassing lower body imbalance ("squatting's too hard and doesn't help my look at the mall" :'( ) while fatass alex, chaos and most of the knuckleheands here have contributed absolutely zero to training or display any indication whatsover that they even lift. Chaos' posts are constantly deletely, being entirely devoid of anything other than hate lol

These clowns should be smarter and show some actual interest/knowledge on the subject before the usual whining.

I WILL however, give Alex best getbig moobs and chaos best cankles.

A comparison of chubby-whubsy wannabe BB alex's H-taper with some of his peers.

Hope this helps.  ;D
LOL, Alex or chaos blows your physique away.

You would bow down if you ever left that hellhole you call home and came out to SoCal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2009, 12:39:53 PM »
LOL, Alex or chaos blows your physique away.

You would bow down if you ever left that hellhole you call home and came out to SoCal.

That must be why you and alex with his barn-door wide ass post so much useful info on training huh tiger?  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2009, 12:44:07 PM »
That must be why you and alex with his barn-door wide ass post so much useful info on training huh tiger?  ;)
No, we don't post it because you would just delete it like the faceless pussy you are, kitty. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2009, 12:50:28 PM »
These clowns imposing physical specimens should post numerous links to threads in which contributions to actual training were made over the months lol

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2009, 12:52:53 PM »
These clowns imposing physical specimens should post numerous links to threads in which contributions to actual training were made over the months lol
You must be a beast, post up your pic and prove how physically superior you are.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2009, 01:15:58 PM »
You must be a beast, post up your pic and prove how physically superior you are.

x2 how can you ridicule other peoples builds & say yours is far Superior yet refuse to post a pic....also as far as posting on the training board goes I don't think theres much people even willing to post there anymore.Dumpsters attitude towards people that have different opinions than him mixed with his trigger happy delete button makes it pointless to even post there.
DAWG

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2009, 01:38:25 PM »
x2 how can you ridicule other peoples builds & say yours is far Superior yet refuse to post a pic....also as far as posting on the training board goes I don't think theres much people even willing to post there anymore.Dumpsters attitude towards people that have different opinions than him mixed with his trigger happy delete button makes it pointless to even post there.

Leave dumpster alone. Hes just your typical getbigger.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2009, 09:48:02 PM »
Why do "the brothers" always feel the need to remove there tops?
Its not just the older ones but the young chimps also strut around poking there bony ribs out for all to see..whats up with this?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2009, 09:53:56 PM »
Its not just the older ones but the young chimps also strut around poking there bony ribs out for all to see..whats up with this?

Big Mal looks pretty stoked to me.  What's the problem exactly?

If you're so much bigger, why don't you post a pic?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2009, 09:58:12 PM »
Big Mal looks pretty stoked to me.  What's the problem exactly?

If you're so much bigger, why don't you post a pic?
Whats this "bigger" obbsession you have? it wasnt an attack on "big"mal but rather why the need for the darker races to always take there tops off , its not just black yanks its all over the world , why is this?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2009, 08:18:46 PM »
Bump for Alex23's Modification and Hitlersters removal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2009, 12:24:19 AM »
Bump for Alex23's Modification and Hitlersters removal.

Ron, speak on this.

This board needs faces and reliable posters; not picless impostors.

Let's work together to perk this place up !!!

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2009, 02:11:38 PM »
I say Just add King23 to the line up as he is nearly Pro size naturally, Pumpster is difficult to get along with but that's about it, a friendly beast is what we need.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2009, 05:12:34 PM »
Bump for the King

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2009, 06:32:32 PM »
let him mod!
w

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2009, 08:03:19 AM »
Team A23 baby  8)
T

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2009, 03:46:50 PM »

hahahaahaha...it's always the WRONG ONES who feel the need to show too much innit? ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2009, 03:48:10 PM »
add King23 to the line up as he is nearly Pro size naturally.

ta ta

I'd like to know which pros you've been around to lead you to that conclusion re: the truckdriver lol

how can you ridicule other peoples builds & say yours is far Superior yet refuse to post a pic....also as far as posting on the training board goes I don't think theres much people even willing to post there anymore.Dumpsters attitude towards people that have different opinions than him mixed with his trigger happy delete button makes it pointless to even post there.

Actually the training board was even quieter before i and a few others livened it up, that's the truth.

You guys claim to care about the training board, but that rings hallow as you've contributed next to nothing over the years, including fat Alex. The sudden concern for the training board should be backed by consistent, cogent contributions by all concerned. I see no proof from ANY of these clowns that they even lift, let alone know anything. Alex's faux "training" videos show a chubby guy going thru the motions. ;)

As far as what i look like, anyone with some balls is free to meet me in person. Unlike most here with an aversion to lifting and hard work, I've lifted seriously like forever (1972) and been around top BBs since the mid-70s including most of the guys shown in Pumping Iron. BEEN THERE DONE IT. ;D I have nothing to hide nor any need to prove anything with pics either.

Alex23

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2009, 05:43:58 PM »
I'd like to know which pros you've been around to lead you to that conclusion re: the truckdriver lol
Actually the training board was even quieter before i and a few others livened it up, that's the truth.

You guys claim to care about the training board, but that rings hallow as you've contributed next to nothing over the years, including fat Alex. The sudden concern for the training board should be backed by consistent, cogent contributions by all concerned. I see no proof from ANY of these clowns that they even lift, let alone know anything. Alex's faux "training" videos show a chubby guy going thru the motions. ;)

As far as what i look like, anyone with some balls is free to meet me in person. Unlike most here with an aversion to lifting and hard work, I've lifted seriously like forever (1972) and been around top BBs since the mid-70s including most of the guys shown in Pumping Iron. BEEN THERE DONE IT. ;D I have nothing to hide nor any need to prove anything with pics either.

Shut your pie hole flabster. Until proven with a pic, this is all smoke and mirrors.

Then again, if you've been lifting since "1972", it explains a lot as most of your comments and recommendations are more dated than punching cards.

Shit on the pot or move on. The real men with physiques to back up their claims are here.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2009, 06:16:49 PM »

LOL, I tried to set up a meeting with you a while back when I was going through AZ and you blocked my PMs!!!

You're a cowardly shitstain, that's all talk, no walk.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2009, 09:51:41 PM »

You guys claim to care about the training board, but that rings hallow as you've contributed next to nothing over the years

I along with dozens of other getbiggers refuse to post on there as long as your a mod....your like Hitler on that board...fuckin trigger happy delete button to anything u don't like...
DAWG