Author Topic: Question for Wiggs, big_mal, Parker and other respectable gentlemen...  (Read 26196 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Question for Wiggs, big_mal, Parker and other respectable gentlemen...
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2010, 09:45:32 AM »
I wasnt gonna say nothin.. but oh well.. I have a few friends that are Nigerian and they are hella cool, and very giving.. then there are the others.. they will scam and fraud to death.. i really dont fucks with nigerians outside of the friends i went to high school with.. my hommie that plays for the Texans and this dude i work with..

See what I mean?  I've met alot and they are all tricksters and liars...I avoid them at all cost...they are actually pretty smart.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2010, 09:46:54 AM »
Not knocking nigerians as a whole, just nigerians HERE, take take take

I am....lie, lie, lie, trick, trick, trick....Obvious exceptions of course.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2010, 09:47:37 AM »

I think it is wrong for him to speak about your wife the way he does, but he is trying to elicit a response, which he has...your original post...I actually believe this needs to handled off of the boards, thru pm's or email, don't get a board involved in a "beef", having those people choose sides, because ther are three sides to everything, yours mine and the truth...who knows things could have said in a pm that pissed him off.  
Remember this? My post makes sense now, doesn't it?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2010, 09:52:05 AM »
Remember this? My post makes sense now, doesn't it?
Once again you talked sense when everyone else was losing their head over someone supposedly saying something to poor alex

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2010, 09:52:47 AM »
I am....lie, lie, lie, trick, trick, trick....Obvious exceptions of course.
Well man I only know what they are like here, a bad race here, up there with rumanians here

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2010, 10:03:05 AM »
I've met a few Nigerian fellas here at da clubs in poland, and they have always been pretty cool wit me, but I could sense dat there was something a bit sinister bout them. They ain't at all like American black fellas in da sense dat they are pretty quiet and soft-spoken, and not at all da in yo face style. And they sure try hard to git wit these polish bitches here ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2010, 11:23:55 AM »
Definitely overboard, but people can type whatever they want to.

I don't understand why he has such disdain, but who knows what goes on in them minds of some people.

There's definitely a lot of hatred there though. Somewhat obsessive.

It's much ado about nothing either way... He's across the planet and won't ever run into you.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2010, 11:28:46 AM »
I've met a few Nigerian fellas here at da clubs in poland, and they have always been pretty cool wit me, but I could sense dat there was something a bit sinister bout them. They ain't at all like American black fellas in da sense dat they are pretty quiet and soft-spoken, and not at all da in yo face style. And they sure try hard to git wit these polish bitches here ;D

Bro when you make da post with a lot of da words being "da" and "dat", it makes you look like da baddest dog in dis pound and a really cool homie who knows how to make da bitches wet with using the da right words, knowwhatimsaying dawg?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2010, 11:49:53 AM »
Good one man! And I'm down wit dat 8) So wots yo take on dem Nigerian fellas ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2010, 11:54:24 AM »
Good one man! And I'm down wit dat 8) So wots yo take on dem Nigerian fellas ;D

Haha I was just fcuking with you (no homo) ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2010, 12:01:46 PM »
Yeah, I know dat ma man! Coz you really is one of da true class acts on dis board 8) And musclecenter is da reigning King of Class here, but you certainly qualify in da Prince status of class ma man ;D

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2010, 12:14:38 PM »
What kind of white man marries a black women? Thank god I still live where this is rare. Hell, most black guys don't want to do that  ;D

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2010, 01:20:01 PM »
We need Roy to step in right now and put an end to this racist drab!!!  Roy needs to start setting up boundaries and keeping them.  Where are the mods at and do they know what Roy wants?  Were they trained correctly to Roys standards?  This has got to stop!!  The jealousy against KING23 HAS TO STOP-PERIOD!!!.  Many people have imitated but ALEX IS NEVER DUPLICATED!!!!.   

Where are you Roy? Put an end to these attacks!!!  This is comparable to the Rodney King video-are you part of the solution OR part of the problem?  You have let these hooligans run amok on this board long enough.

IT'S TIME TO CLEAN UP, ROY.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets start 2011 off right, a new and improved POSITIVE GETBIG for everyone to enjoy!!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2010, 02:54:20 PM »
Go fuck yourself

but your wife already offered to fuck me via PM  ???
A

Alex23

« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2010, 07:21:29 PM »
If any of the men who believed his lie and got drawn into it want to apologise then I will accept it
Its funny/sad how he brought in a gimmick, fallsview, to support himself when the thread was dying
Once again he is a liar and has lost all credibility
Fuck off fatalex, you are hated

Brutal quatruple post icicle melt....

Bawawawa @ "hated"... & "gimmicks".. that "love & hate" status you keep referring to just shows how deviant your point of view on these boards is.. which is much Gayer than "packing up lite" while "on your way" to your next "cockhuntingtrip"... and fallsview is man on his own, no gimmicks here, turn off that paranoia switch before it's too late.. stop being a backpedaling bitch. you PMed racist shit, you pay for the consequences. No lies, no flags.

Let's move the fuck on before I lose patience... I think big_mal nailed it, you soooo wanna be "me" it's fucken sad... enjoy what your are, "God" made you this way for a reason.  All men are created equal.

End of the story.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2010, 02:31:21 AM »
So youve basically admitted you made up the post I supposedly sent you?
Nobody wants to be you, youre obese and unemployed
hth

newmom

« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2010, 04:45:24 AM »
jesus, mary and giuseppe, will you two grown ass men knock it off. Okay you don't care for one another but calling each others wives name is a tad childish, NO?