Author Topic: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos  (Read 1391930 times)

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos
« Reply #1475 on: March 16, 2014, 10:56:55 AM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1476 on: March 16, 2014, 01:37:45 PM »
lol @ the parasite husband trying to make himself relevant. It's Dana we want to see.

O

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #1477 on: March 16, 2014, 01:46:32 PM »
lol @ the parasite husband trying to make himself relevant. It's Dana we want to see.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1478 on: March 16, 2014, 02:04:43 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1479 on: March 16, 2014, 03:44:28 PM »
Any news yet from MHP why they dropped / released her???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1480 on: March 16, 2014, 04:05:57 PM »
From that video, judging by her embarrassed tone, im going to say she was dropped.

probably because she wasnt plugging them enough, and was always pimping her own company when she was supposed to be repping them.

oh, and as someone else said, tired of having to pick up Robs tab as well.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1481 on: March 16, 2014, 04:40:05 PM »
They didn't offer her enough  money to stay. She is raking it in. Her following is just  nuts.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1482 on: March 16, 2014, 04:45:35 PM »
only thing more annoying than dana linn bailey is the women you see at your gym rying to be like her. usually a 6/10 on the female scale, average bodies, same stupid haircut, stuck up as fuck.

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1483 on: March 16, 2014, 04:48:41 PM »
to her credit ....her and rob are probably doing very well. Im in the middle of nowhere in the deep south lol... and there is at least one dana fan in every fucking gym I go to.. wearing that flag nor fail merchandise. This chick has a bigger following than most pro bodybuilders.

l

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1485 on: March 16, 2014, 04:58:55 PM »
to her credit ....her and rob are probably doing very well. Im in the middle of nowhere in the deep south lol... and there is at least one dana fan in every fucking gym I go to.. wearing that flag nor fail merchandise. This chick has a bigger following than most pro bodybuilders.

Thats because she actually has a personality.

It's unfortunate that she goes with the "im so hardcore I lift weights and pretend like I'm tough" angle.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #1487 on: March 16, 2014, 05:29:53 PM »
Does anybody on here actually find her attractive? I don't personally, but I could see why some people would. I cannot for the life of me understand why there is all of this fuss and attention over her.

p.s. what's the story that with subordinate bearded leech in every one of her promotional videos, she is definitely using a strap-on and handing him his ass on the regular.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #1488 on: March 16, 2014, 05:32:06 PM »

Day Day Knucks??!!!! Try Day Day Gums!!
H

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #1489 on: March 16, 2014, 05:54:53 PM »
Does anybody on here actually find her attractive? I don't personally, but I could see why some people would. I cannot for the life of me understand why there is all of this fuss and attention over her.

p.s. what's the story that with subordinate bearded leech in every one of her promotional videos, she is definitely using a strap-on and handing him his ass on the regular.

This is EXACTLY why she's so popular.

Her unattractiveness appeals to the average women. Your average bikini pro is about 24 years old with fake hair, fake lashes, fake tits, etc. Very high maintenance not to mention your average women doesn't look nearly as beautiful.

But Dana Lynn....the hair, make up and face are easily doable for any woman. She's not pretty. And most people know jack fit about fitness so they truly believe that they can attain a physique like hers without steroids.....they believe anything she says.

Dana Lynn comes off as someone who was once average talking to the "average" people. They listen because they can relate.

If she was gorgeous she wouldn't get half the attention because she wouldn't be as relatable.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1490 on: March 16, 2014, 06:01:04 PM »
This is EXACTLY why she's so popular.

Her unattractiveness appeals to the average women. Your average bikini pro is about 24 years old with fake hair, fake lashes, fake tits, etc. Very high maintenance not to mention your average women doesn't look nearly as beautiful.

But Dana Lynn....the hair, make up and face are easily doable for any woman. She's not pretty. And most people know jack fit about fitness so they truly believe that they can attain a physique like hers without steroids.....they believe anything she says.

Dana Lynn comes off as someone who was once average talking to the "average" people. They listen because they can relate.

If she was gorgeous she wouldn't get half the attention because she wouldn't be as relatable.

Yes, but how can anything other than a closeted butch lesbian wannabe "relate" to a horomonized pseudo-heterosexual "woman" sporting a shenis?  DLB is far from "normal".  She is, as Mary Feldman said in "Young Frankenstein", Abby Normal.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1491 on: March 16, 2014, 06:03:50 PM »
I wanna punch her gums.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #1492 on: March 16, 2014, 06:08:27 PM »
Yes, but how can anything other than a closeted butch lesbian wannabe "relate" to a horomonized pseudo-heterosexual "woman" sporting a shenis?  DLB is far from "normal".  She is, as Mary Feldman said in "Young Frankenstein", Abby Normal.

Simply because she's more relatable than the bikini beauties. You can find pics of her journey....the average person will stop before they look like her currently....but they still think she did it without the use of substances.

She used to be a school teacher and then transformed herself. People love the story. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1493 on: March 16, 2014, 06:12:06 PM »
Simply because she's more relatable than the bikini beauties. You can find pics of her journey....the average person will stop before they look like her currently....but they still think she did it without the use of substances.

She used to be a school teacher and then transformed herself. People love the story. 

So women can relate to a woMAN?    That's not a story, that's a warning to women everywhere not to mess with nature.  Makes the baby Buddha sad.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1494 on: March 16, 2014, 06:15:55 PM »
Slut speaks the truth. Women obviously don't think she's that attractive or they'd be hating on her hardcore. The fact that they adore her so much speaks to her averageness.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1495 on: March 16, 2014, 06:20:02 PM »
Slut speaks the truth. Women obviously don't think she's that attractive or they'd be hating on her hardcore. The fact that they adore her so much speaks to her averageness.

I find her less than average.  I like the "girl next door" look, not the "tranny in training".  Her relative fugliness is only made more so by the way she presents herself.  I am not her target audience so I guess I will have an extra hard time understanding "why".

I do think you and Bikini are correct.  It just amazes me people are so easily duped when it comes to this sort of thing.  Thanks.

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #1496 on: March 16, 2014, 06:40:09 PM »

Unbelievable, there are women out there that actually think she is natural.  :-X

This is so sad.

richienato

• Getbig I
« Reply #1497 on: March 16, 2014, 09:32:51 PM »

For some reason I always thought that was a chicks abs

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1498 on: March 18, 2014, 11:48:46 AM »
bump dlb back to page 1 where she? belongs.... ::) ::) ::)
F

SuperSupplements

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1499 on: March 18, 2014, 05:02:59 PM »
bump dlb back to page 1 where she? belongs.... ::) ::) ::)

X2!