Author Topic: Andreas Munzer last cycle  (Read 17317 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Andreas Munzer last cycle
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2011, 03:18:27 AM »
Weeks 1-10
ephedrine
aspirin
clenbuterol
valium
captagon-- scheduled 1 drug in the US, meaning no legitimate medical use-- it is an amphetamine-type stimulant--
cytomel

Weeks 1-5
500mg daily of test enanthate
152mg daily of parabolan
150mg daily of dianabol
150mg daily of halotestin
20 IU daily of HGH
20 IU daily of Insulin

Weeks 6-8
300mg daily of masteron
152mg daily of parabolan
250mg daily of winstrol tabs
50mg daily of winstrol inj
24 IU daily of HGH

Weeks 9-10
200mg daily of masteron
100mg daily of winny inj
200mg daily of halotestin
400mg daily of winny tabs
24 IU daily of HGH
Insulin daily
IGF -1 daily

Days 1-3 leading up to show
aldactone, lasix

A typical beginners program here on getbig.  :(

madg

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2011, 05:06:33 AM »
Weeks 1-10
ephedrine
aspirin
clenbuterol
valium
captagon-- scheduled 1 drug in the US, meaning no legitimate medical use-- it is an amphetamine-type stimulant--
cytomel

Weeks 1-5
500mg daily of test enanthate
152mg daily of parabolan
150mg daily of dianabol
20 IU daily of HGH
20 IU daily of Insulin

Weeks 6-8
300mg daily of masteron
152mg daily of parabolan
250mg daily of winstrol tabs
50mg daily of winstrol inj
24 IU daily of HGH

Weeks 9-10
200mg daily of masteron
100mg daily of winny inj
200mg daily of halotestin
400mg daily of winny tabs
24 IU daily of HGH
Insulin daily
IGF -1 daily

Days 1-3 leading up to show
aldactone, lasix

A typical beginners program here on getbig.  :(

;D  ;D  ;D

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2011, 07:05:35 AM »
dont see any tren in there..... I guess its true.. u can get ripped with out tren. ;)

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2011, 07:07:12 AM »
parabolan wk 1-8,it's trenbologna hex  ;)
GETBIG!

madg

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2011, 08:36:16 AM »
dont see any tren in there..... I guess its true.. u can get ripped with out tren. ;)

blasphemy!  ;D  ;)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 10:00:40 AM »
BS, that wasn't his bulking cycle, that was his "health look" cycle.
Just dabbled for the hoes, that is all
U

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2011, 10:13:06 AM »
parabolan wk 1-8,it's trenbologna hex  ;)
o my bad :-\

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2011, 10:13:48 AM »
running aldactone and lasix seems pointless as hell to me.

i don't think a single one of these purported pro's cycles that get published in magazines are actually ever true, regardless of who made up the dosages

This is one of the few instances where I think a reported pro cycle is very very close to reality.

As far as the crazy oral dosages... he had tennis ball sized cysts in his liver, so...

And why is Lasix with Aldactone pointless? This is what is done by many top pros/trainers. For example Milos, except the Bumex instead of Lasix. Potassium sparing diuretic for several days and topping it off with a loop diuretic the night before.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2011, 10:14:58 AM »
Real Parabolan by Negma, made in France... the real deal.  

I used this in 1990.  After one month:  I put 100lbs on my squat... increased my chins by 10 reps... increased my bench by 75lbs... decreased my bodyfat by 2%.

I still have 1 original amp (unopened) saved for posterity.  It was magical stuff.  

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2011, 11:19:20 AM »
This is one of the few instances where I think a reported pro cycle is very very close to reality.

As far as the crazy oral dosages... he had tennis ball sized cysts in his liver, so...

And why is Lasix with Aldactone pointless? This is what is done by many top pros/trainers. For example Milos, except the Bumex instead of Lasix. Potassium sparing diuretic for several days and topping it off with a loop diuretic the night before.

maybe it's close to reality, but is it what he or any of the pros really ran? i don't think a single cycle that gets written into bodybuilding magazines is actually what the pro runs, either because the pro himself lies about it or the editor just makes up whatever sounds realistic.

sure spiro is safer in the sense it's harder to kill yourself because it's potassium sparing but then at the same time it causes tumors with longterm usage and for me anyways, seems to induce renal insufficiency quite abruptly, so i don't entirely agree with the notion that it is an inherently safer choice than lasix. i don't really think it's necessary to run spiro on top of lasix if he's already running masteron, winny, halo and probably cutting sodium and water. i mean, considering also this is supposedly 3 days before his show, and it takes 3 days for the spiro's diuretic effects to peak, why bother? i know excess is part of the game with pro-bodybuilding and he wanted to look dried out like a piece of beef jerky but just seems pointlessly excessive in my opinion.

i can only imagine how bad the cramps would be running that much diuretics and mineralcorticoid antagonists, and i can't fathom how one would be able to hit poses with that level of cramping.

chess315

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2011, 06:45:01 PM »
I think it may be preety accurate I dont see how some of the drugs in that dosage would really lead to that much more. I mean my god halostien at 150 with the para high dose also talk about androgens in the blood I would think that would make someone almost psychotic combined with the meth.

chess315

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2011, 06:49:52 PM »
maybe it's close to reality, but is it what he or any of the pros really ran? i don't think a single cycle that gets written into bodybuilding magazines is actually what the pro runs, either because the pro himself lies about it or the editor just makes up whatever sounds realistic.

sure spiro is safer in the sense it's harder to kill yourself because it's potassium sparing but then at the same time it causes tumors with longterm usage and for me anyways, seems to induce renal insufficiency quite abruptly, so i don't entirely agree with the notion that it is an inherently safer choice than lasix. i don't really think it's necessary to run spiro on top of lasix if he's already running masteron, winny, halo and probably cutting sodium and water. i mean, considering also this is supposedly 3 days before his show, and it takes 3 days for the spiro's diuretic effects to peak, why bother? i know excess is part of the game with pro-bodybuilding and he wanted to look dried out like a piece of beef jerky but just seems pointlessly excessive in my opinion.

i can only imagine how bad the cramps would be running that much diuretics and mineralcorticoid antagonists, and i can't fathom how one would be able to hit poses with that level of cramping.
prolly what the valiums for

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2011, 07:55:22 AM »

This wasn't actually reported by a bb magazine. It was Der Spiegel. The cycle outline was found in Andreas' possession, he didn't actually offer it to an editor, etc. We can never know but based on how he looked, how he died, and how his internal organs looked, I'm betting this cycle is pretty authentic.

The guys doing these diuretic stacks don't even look that dry a lot of times. They load up on a lot of insulin and need the loop diuretic to shed the excess water off after the crazy carb loading.

BTW, the so-called mineralcorticoid antagonistic steroids don't cause cramping in me. The damn testosterone is the worst out of all steroids in this respect.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2011, 08:07:02 AM »
I disagree. His last cycle was probably an IV to try and save his life.
I heard it was pretty killer.

Wow ^^^^^^ LOL

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2011, 08:33:41 AM »
I blame the aspirin

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2011, 08:37:10 AM »
This wasn't actually reported by a bb magazine. It was Der Spiegel. The cycle outline was found in Andreas' possession, he didn't actually offer it to an editor, etc. We can never know but based on how he looked, how he died, and how his internal organs looked, I'm betting this cycle is pretty authentic.

The guys doing these diuretic stacks don't even look that dry a lot of times. They load up on a lot of insulin and need the loop diuretic to shed the excess water off after the crazy carb loading.

BTW, the so-called mineralcorticoid antagonistic steroids don't cause cramping in me. The damn testosterone is the worst out of all steroids in this respect.

ah, really? ok, that seems much more plausible. i agree with the notion that, yes, this stack is very believable just by virtue of how insane it is and the stories i've heard of just how much AAS they used to take back then (and still do now I'm sure).

i get cramps off just 100mg tren ED unless i'm eating 2-3x the daily sodium intake. i guess it's subjective but i cramp up terribly from small amounts of it and i can't imagine how someone could run 6 grams of them and then add 2 diuretics. i recently ran alda alone for 4 days and i had to stop because the cramping was so bad it would wake me up 5-6 times during the night. merely straightening my leg would cause my quads to cramp, bending my legs would cramp my hamstrings, it was a literal nightmare when trying to sleep.  

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2011, 08:40:12 AM »
I dont believe this crap, where did you get this numbers 200mg Halo?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2011, 08:59:32 AM »
 :o

What!!?

Andreas Munzer died?

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2011, 09:04:25 AM »
 :o :o Just sayin'... HOLY SHIT 150mg D-bol daily???  He would have probably died JUST from that!!!! :o :o

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2011, 12:33:22 PM »
150 mg of dbol is quite common actually... will not kill you , lol!
and lol at some people here not knowing that parabolan = trenbolone ..... THIS IS A BB BOARD>>> KNOW YOUR PRODUCTS!
also the doses in this stack are very real. the stack is bullshit ofcourse, because nobody knew what the man took.
but, these doses are taken by bodybuilders.
the thing that killed him were not the steroids btw.... it was the orimeten... or cytadren...same thing.
it reduces estrogen so strong that one will have almost no estrogen anymore in his system, which offcourse is very very unhealthy....
that has started the chain of events.... he was using orimeten non stop.... even off season....
you think his conditioning was genetics? no..... he was crazy and willing to kill himself to be shredded!
and you see the captagon.... that is drugs.... amfetamines... also was using that non stop....
that is what killed andreas... orimeten and amfetamines.... not his cycle of steroids... a lot more would drop dead if a cycle like that woukld be deadly lololol!!!
Be Happy,
Optimus

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2011, 12:40:11 PM »
150mg dbol is nuts! :D , reminds me of some guy I know  from my old gym on his first cycle of dbol would grab his stomach saying  his liver was melting , but grabbed the wrong side :D
l

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2011, 12:40:54 PM »
150 mg of dbol is quite common actually... will not kill you , lol!
and lol at some people here not knowing that parabolan = trenbolone ..... THIS IS A BB BOARD>>> KNOW YOUR PRODUCTS!
also the doses in this stack are very real. the stack is bullshit ofcourse, because nobody knew what the man took.
but, these doses are taken by bodybuilders.
the thing that killed him were not the steroids btw.... it was the orimeten... or cytadren...same thing.
it reduces estrogen so strong that one will have almost no estrogen anymore in his system, which offcourse is very very unhealthy....
that has started the chain of events.... he was using orimeten non stop.... even off season....
you think his conditioning was genetics? no..... he was crazy and willing to kill himself to be shredded!
and you see the captagon.... that is drugs.... amfetamines... also was using that non stop....
that is what killed andreas... orimeten and amfetamines.... not his cycle of steroids... a lot more would drop dead if a cycle like that woukld be deadly lololol!!!

ive always used orimeten for last week of prep, pretty common in uk............

i pretty much believe this was exactly what he was doing, it was taken out of his log book.....unless he was lying to him self

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2011, 02:48:32 PM »
ive always used orimeten for last week of prep, pretty common in uk............

i pretty much believe this was exactly what he was doing, it was taken out of his log book.....unless he was lying to him self
indeed bro... like you say... the LAST week of the prep.... not 365 days a year!!! which was what Munzer did.
and the doses are correct indeed.... but logbook???? i know of no bodybuilder that keeps a logbook lol...
they use what they can, and what they need... but pretty much it's whatever you can get your hands on...
and take a lot of that... the rest is hgh, hgh, hgh, hgh.......
sad but true..
Be Happy,
Optimus

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2011, 07:39:36 AM »
indeed bro... like you say... the LAST week of the prep.... not 365 days a year!!! which was what Munzer did.
and the doses are correct indeed.... but logbook???? i know of no bodybuilder that keeps a logbook lol...
they use what they can, and what they need... but pretty much it's whatever you can get your hands on...
and take a lot of that... the rest is hgh, hgh, hgh, hgh.......
sad but true..

actually andy did ;-)

the problem with the amiogluthemid was not just estrogen levels
it lowers also cortisol levels and if body gets in trouble as andy s did, cortisol is one of the most important wepons to fight -
miss it and you are fucked

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2011, 08:33:06 AM »
actually andy did ;-)

the problem with the amiogluthemid was not just estrogen levels
it lowers also cortisol levels and if body gets in trouble as andy s did, cortisol is one of the most important wepons to fight -
miss it and you are fucked
lol , andy was a dedicated fucker  ;D ;D ;D
about the orimeten.... yes correct....not to be used for more then a week....
Be Happy,
Optimus