Author Topic: December 21, 2012 - It's The End Of The World ............  (Read 10548 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: So Wiggs,...
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2012, 08:46:07 AM »
interesting but what does that have to do with anything  ???
back in 2010-2011, I used to post tons of Nat Geo vids and links, and several had to do with the earth and Ice cores, seemingly, something went down 5,200 yrs ago. And there is apparently a cycle. And what corresponds with 5,200 yrs? The Mayan Calendar. It begins and apparently ends every 5,200 yrs. So, earth and ice cores show that there were earth changes that correspond with the Mayan Calendar, hmmm. Make the connection.

Nature (earth) takes it's time, like the seasons, it's gradual.
Think of it like waiting for something to slow roast, or a crock pot, it takes time. This ain't the microwaveable shit, and for those who think it, will get fooled time and time again.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2012, 08:52:22 AM »
Answer to OnetimeIateahardone Wiggs!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2012, 08:59:21 AM »
back in 2010-2011, I used to post tons of Nat Geo vids and links, and several had to do with the earth and Ice cores, seemingly, something went down 5,200 yrs ago. And there is apparently a cycle. And what corresponds with 5,200 yrs? The Mayan Calendar. It begins and apparently ends every 5,200 yrs. So, earth and ice cores show that there were earth changes that correspond with the Mayan Calendar, hmmm. Make the connection.

Think of it like waiting for something to slow roast, or a crock pot, it takes time. This ain't the microwaveable shit, and for those who think it, will get fooled time and time again.
Ya but I never put to much faith in numbers. 5200? how do they know, things age differently all over and measurements of that sort are not accurate. Also throw in natural disasters and your numbers go out the window. Could be 4600, could be 5500, who knows and the Mayans speaking of cycles is just gibberish, how would they know their past cycles.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2012, 09:01:04 AM »
Ya but I never put to much faith in numbers. 5200? how do they know, things age differently all over and measurements of that sort are not accurate. Also throw in natural disasters and your numbers go out the window. Could be 4600, could be 5500, who knows and the Mayans speaking of cycles is just gibberish, how would they know their past cycles.
And here is your answer
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/05/120510-maya-2012-doomsday-calendar-end-of-world-science/

One is a lunar table, and the other is a "ring number"—something previously known only from much later Maya books, where it was used as part of a backward calculation in establishing a base date for planetary cycles. Nearby is a sequence of numbered intervals corresponding to key calendrical and planetary cycles.

The calculations include dates some 7,000 years in the future, adding to evidence against the idea that the Maya thought the world would end in 2012—a modern myth inspired by an ancient calendar that depicts time starting over this year. (Related pictures: "2012 Doomsday Myths Debunked.")

"We keep looking for endings," expedition leader Saturno said in a statement. "The Maya were looking for a guarantee that nothing would change. It's an entirely different mindset."

Though the idea of cyclical time is nothing new in Maya studies, team member Rossi added, the Xultún mural is by far the earliest known expression of the concept.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2012, 09:06:30 AM »
I remember you in your picture and now talking about mayans etc hahahaha .. you look like the dumbest kid on the block .. no offence

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: December 21, 2012 - It's The End Of The World ............
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2012, 09:13:09 AM »
where's Wiggs?
He died for you bitches!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2012, 09:18:04 AM »
LOVE TO MEET WIGGS ONE DAY.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2012, 09:33:47 AM »
LOVE TO MEET WIGGS ONE DAY.

Introduce him to your son?
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2012, 09:40:42 AM »
I remember you in your picture and now talking about mayans etc hahahaha .. you look like the dumbest kid on the block .. no offence
have you solved your dilemma yet "mr. after 5gram per week my arms still can't 16 inches", you know your crappy shitty genetics

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2012, 09:46:22 AM »
have you solved your dilemma yet "mr. after 5gram per week my arms still can't 16 inches", you know your crappy shitty genetics
no but after seing your pic I solved the missing link dillemma  :D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2012, 11:12:23 AM »
Introduce him to your son?

yes and show him a medal i received as a soldier.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2012, 12:03:43 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2012, 12:10:18 PM »
I'm thinking super Volcano explosion caused by HAARP earthquake machine in the very near future. He Hierarchy will be deep underground as we all kill each other.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2012, 12:16:31 PM »
Go read what I wrote yesterday. I am not ashamed. I just happy we're all alive....for now.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2012, 12:22:03 PM »
Go read what I wrote yesterday. I am not ashamed. I just happy we're all alive....for now.

haha  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2012, 12:23:43 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2012, 12:25:04 PM »

Parker going into Morgan Freeman mode trying to sound wise ...LOLOL

It's nonsense, you can post all of the arcane, cryptic shit you want...NOTHING happened.

At least Wiggs just copped to it that he was wrong.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2012, 12:29:17 PM »

Groink
i bet you
wished something
did happen so
you dont have to
go back to court
poor old haggerd
looking guy

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2012, 12:42:35 PM »
Parker going into Morgan Freeman mode trying to sound wise ...LOLOL

It's nonsense, you can post all of the arcane, cryptic shit you want...NOTHING happened.

At least Wiggs just copped to it that he was wrong.
I never said anything was going to happen.
All I said was I posted awhile back that ice and earth core samples show that there were earth changes 5,200 yrs ago, which coincides with the Mayan Calendar. There has been evidence that the poles have shifted before, and it seems to do that in certain intervals....it's gradual. The earth is always going thru changes.

And if you took a look at th links, they (The Mayans) were calculating dates 7,000 yrs in the future, which means, THEY NEVER FORCASTED "THE END"...
It's all Western Civilization always looking for the The End...the day of reckoning BS.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2012, 12:43:40 PM »
I never said anything was going to happen.
All I said was I posted awhile back that ice and earth core samples show that there were earth changes 5,200 yrs ago, which coincides with the Mayan Calendar. There has been evidence that the poles have shifted before, and it seems to do that in certain intervals....it's gradual. The earth is always going thru changes.

And if you took a look at th links, they (The Mayans) were calculating dates 7,000 yrs in the future, which means, THEY NEVER FORCASTED "THE END"...
It's all Western Civilization always looking for the The End...the day of reckoning BS.

i'll send you $20 for a genuine megalodon tooth.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2012, 12:44:44 PM »
i'll send you $20 for a genuine megalodon tooth.

I'll send you $10 and 50 cents for your mom.
from incomplete data

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2012, 12:45:56 PM »
I'll send you $10 and 50 cents for your mom.

about ten times as much as i left on your grateful mom's nightstand this morning...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #98 on: December 22, 2012, 12:47:26 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: December 21, 2012 - It's The End Of The World ............
« Reply #99 on: December 22, 2012, 02:13:04 PM »
He died for you bitches!

His world came to an end on 12-21-2012.