Author Topic: Kevin Levrone really is a good guy  (Read 9101 times)

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Kevin Levrone really is a good guy
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 06:25:54 PM »
in m3 he visits with kids. anyone have a clip?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 06:26:27 PM »
I disagree. Sounds to me like you're very interested in his holes.
Brutal.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 06:29:29 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 07:49:00 PM »
  He is not a good guy. He is notorious for his arrogance and bragging and the way he is condescending toward the less muscled than him. I once read a training article of Levrone in FLEX where he was braggging about how strong he is, how the peoplpe reading the mag are shit compared to him and would never lift like him, how much money he made because of his superior "discipline", etc. He's a jackass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

but you claim to be rich, tall, extremely handsome, muscular, 610 bench, numerous university degrees, superior iq and intelligence etc etc

seriously who are you to talk?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2008, 07:51:07 PM »
It is well known that Kevin is a legend in his mind.

your sig says the same about you :P

E
E

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 07:55:09 PM »
your sig says the same about you :P

E

pwned.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 11:28:22 PM »

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2008, 11:45:56 PM »

Are you kidding me right now...what a horrible wy of interpreting things the way you wanna see it

So when ronnie says : `Everyborry wanna be a bodybuilder dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight` (in other words only he lifts heavy) and says `iv got a slk , a hummer etc..and 10 000 rolex..` (meaning he`s soo rich).... all that is bragging to you aint it...in your misguided interpretation

Rons a jackass too ?

Hahah yeah he is a jackass you epic fucking genius!  He's probably one of the dumbest fucking bodybuilders around.  Rocks for brains. 

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 12:10:37 AM »
"Haha an ex drug abusing bodybuilder visiting children in the hospital and the NIH?"

I disagree. Drug USING, yes. But so what, nothing wrong that.

Drug ABUSING, no. He knows what he is doing, and I don't think its fair to refer to him as an "abuser", which has negative connotations that I think are not applicable in his case.

By all accounts, he is a good guy. And he was an AWESOME bodybuilder.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 12:24:30 AM »
Exactly.  It's all a front.  If he really cares about children he should go to med school, be an RN or actually VOLUNTEER in a hospital. 

Maybe to some degree...However it doesn't take a genius to realize that what ever you put out, you get back 2 fold...Its the law of attraction...Kevin doing this type of shit is very very smart...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 02:59:36 AM »
Renowned for his charitable endeavors, KEVIN LEVRONE recently visited the National Institutes of Health (NIH) complex in Bethesda, Maryland. He spent time at the Children's Inn, a temporary home to thousands of youngsters who come to NIH every year hoping to find a cure for their serious or terminal diseases.

Often, these experimental treatments are the children's last chance at life. Levrone spent quality time with these courageous kids and made a great impression on them and the staff. NIH official GARY THARPE told FLEX, "When very sick children and bodybuilding come together in the form of Kevin Levrone, internationally known bodybuilder, it can result in potent medicine for everyone involved. I was overwheimed that someone of his fame was more than willing to take time from training and other bodybuilding activities to spend the day with the children. Seeing the smiles on the faces of the children, as well as Kevin's, I learned something new about bodybuilding that day. It is not just.how big you are on the outside but on the inside as well."

So much negativity associated with professional bodybuilding things like this you don't hear much of , Kevin is a great guy for doing things like this ! Bravo Kevin you're a great guy.

:)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2008, 03:21:55 AM »
"He is notorious for his arrogance and bragging and the way he is condescending toward the less muscled than him"

I doubt that is true. But in any case, firstly at his peak he was quite entitled to brag. Anyone who looked as awesome as he did had the right to brag. He looked awesome, and there is nothing wrong in bragging if you have the goods to back it up! Arnie did it. Usain Bolt did it. Ali did it. Nothing with with telling the world you are the best, if you really are!

Secondly, if you have seen that recent vid of him, you will see that he really has no problem making fun of himself, and he does not seem at all concerned about his lost size. I would not consider that to be arrogant at all.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2008, 03:30:23 AM »
Kevin does not have a nice personality and is horribly self centred - like a small child - and arrogant. Not that it is obligatory to be a nice guy. Just know that this is only a desperate attempt for publicity to try to ignite his pathetically failing acting 'career'

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2008, 03:31:28 AM »
Kevin does not have a nice personality and is horribly self centred - like a small child - and arrogant. Not that it is obligatory to be a nice guy. Just know that this is only a desperate attempt for publicity to try to ignite his pathetically failing acting 'career'

How is your career going sharma?
I hear giving your mother a blowjob is pretty taxing on your delicate constitution
 :D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2008, 07:39:47 AM »
like i said i'm not crapping on it at all because ANYTHING that you do to brighten a sick child's day is great just questioning the motive.

Seriously, Kevin doesn't care about anyone but Kevin.  He couldn't give half a shit about those kids.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2008, 07:53:49 AM »

Are you kidding me right now...what a horrible wy of interpreting things the way you wanna see it

So when ronnie says : `Everyborry wanna be a bodybuilder dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight` (in other words only he lifts heavy) and says `iv got a slk , a hummer etc..and 10 000 rolex..` (meaning he`s soo rich).... all that is bragging to you aint it...in your misguided interpretation

Rons a jackass too ?

Don't worry he believes children shouldn't be disciplined, nor have chores, and it's okay for a child to hit his parents....

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2008, 10:01:40 AM »
You don't know whether he has any motives so shut up already.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2008, 10:17:39 AM »
hes living the dream so he could care less.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2008, 01:55:38 PM »

still hurting from all the levrOWNINGS nasser got :D

and fyi Mr. Levrone has always done things for the kids and make a wish foundation, long before his "failing acting career"

E
E

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2008, 09:42:51 PM »
Seriously, Kevin doesn't care about anyone but Kevin.  He couldn't give half a shit about those kids.

Some people go there whole life and never change...Not knowing Kevin, its obvious that he is a thinker...And an artist (singer/actor/body sculptor)..

With all that said, its obvious that the person Kevin was 10 years ago is continuously evolving...

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2008, 10:48:17 PM »

Kevin was always into helping kids and sick people, if you saw his first video he speaks about his parents that died from Cancer at an early age and he shows his daycare in his gym.

He is far from your typical douche of a bodybuilder.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2008, 11:00:32 PM »
haters of Kevin Levrone please go down to the kitchen, take out a knife and slit your wrists...make sure to get it deep  >:(
Kevin's my boy
he the man
not only a great bodybuilder but also a great humanitarian
Full-Blown baby  :D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2008, 02:58:28 AM »
Kevin helps kids, Jay Cutler eats them...If you don't believe me, just look at Jays head...Also take note at the eye sockets of a Jay Cutler...They are retard close...Its obvious who is holding the check book in the cutler household...

However i hear Jay plays a mean MoZart on the piano :-\

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2008, 04:15:53 AM »
No, if you have heard all of Kevin's interviews he is a very humble man whos achieved just about everything.

Bodybuilding legend, Rockstar, president of some supplement company and in the movie industry. The man is a good rolemodel for kids coming up, and for everyones information KEVIN HAS BEEN INVOVLED WITH KIDS (Make a wish Foundation) CHARITIES SINCE HE TURNED PRO.

both his parents died when he was a young boy, so its understandable

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2008, 04:17:15 AM »
This is a good bb'ing related topic. It can stay  8)
No doubt about it...