Author Topic: Kevin Levrone really is a good guy  (Read 9100 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Kevin Levrone really is a good guy
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2008, 05:26:45 AM »
This is not a good homo related topic. It can't stay  8)

::)  Dude can you just leave the homo shit alone for one minute? 

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2008, 06:01:24 AM »
Haha an ex drug abusing bodybuilder visiting children in the hospital and the NIH???????? LOL He'll fit in Hollywood perfectly. 

Unlike Reeves right

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2008, 06:07:54 AM »
Unlike Reeves right

Reeves was a different crop in a different era.  Classy guy all the way around.  Levrone is a bible beating hypocrite trying to sleaze his way into just as sleazy of an industry as bodybuilding from which he came. 

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2008, 06:14:26 AM »
both used steroids to build muscle.....youre talking through your a-hole

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2008, 06:21:20 AM »

Are you kidding me right now...what a horrible wy of interpreting things the way you wanna see it

So when ronnie says : `Everyborry wanna be a bodybuilder dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight` (in other words only he lifts heavy) and says `iv got a slk , a hummer etc..and 10 000 rolex..` (meaning he`s soo rich).... all that is bragging to you aint it...in your misguided interpretation

Rons a jackass too ?

No...clown.  That was XFactor that said you're beneath him because he dont have all the goodies (six figure income, fortune 1000 exec job, porsche and who#es).  I'll wait about 24 hrs for him to start posting pics which are good BTW.
Oh...Monica!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2008, 06:34:41 AM »

Haha Levrone=ALL DRUGS
Reeves=No Drugs/Small amounts

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2008, 06:40:42 AM »

Reeves = drug free  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2008, 06:42:17 AM »

Reeves was drug free , anabolics weren't even created until years after Reeves retired.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2008, 06:05:12 AM »
Kurt Marnul has said that Steve Reeves introduced him to steroids.

Larry Scott had spoken about Reeves' steroid use.

Sergio has also gone on record saying Reeves used steroids.

enuff said.........

Does that make him less of a man....nope

less classy....nope

less classy in the context of him being natural compared to Levrone....absolutely... .more like f'ing hyprocite

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2008, 11:02:48 AM »

enuff said.........

less classy....nope

less classy in the context of him being natural compared to Levrone....absolutely... .more like f'ing hyprocite

hahaha ND is owned again ;D

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2008, 12:39:37 PM »

enuff said.........

less classy....nope

All hear say and nonsense , the Marnul quote was addressed by Reeves himself which he said was simply not true . I never heard of Larry Scott saying this please provide a link or the quote in entirety and Sergio did claim Reeves used in an interview again based on what? hearsay all anecdotal ' evidence '

not to mention that anabolic steroids weren't even created until 1954.................... ..............4 years after Steve Reeves retired  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2008, 12:40:20 PM »
hahaha ND is owned again ;D

E

spoke to soon Earl  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2008, 12:45:50 PM »
STEVE "HERCULES" REEVES
Bodybuilding Legend Joins Muscular Development

"For over 30 years I've remained silent and just watched the transition that bodybuilding has made. And in my opinion, and in the opinions of many who have talked to me, bodybuilding, as it's practiced and promoted today, is dying--and dying fast.

Well, it's a good thing! Never in my life would I have imagined that such a terrific sport would be filled with so-called "champions" who are held up as heroes and adulated for physiques that are built with drugs. What kind of "real" bodybuilding champion is that?

Since when did a distinction need to be made between a "natural" bodybuilder and "chemical bodybuilder"? When I built my body, you were a bodybuilder--period! And you did it without drugs, by training hard, eating right and getting the right amount of rest.

It disturbs me to no end that today's muscle magazines are filled with stories on this-and-that champion's routine, when all the while the average man and woman are misled because these same magazines won't dare print the truth! And the truth is that these "champions" built their physiques after spending tens of thousands of dollars on steroids, growth hormone, insulin and whatever else happens to be the latest rage.

The public has been deceived for too long and it's time someone takes a stand. I will!

I want you to go to any newsstand during any given month and you'll find these same muscle magazines with cover blurbs and articles about the latest drugs. Open them up and you'll find page after page about drugs, how to take them and what to avoid. All this is the lie of supposedly giving their readers the information they say they want to know!

Recently, someone showed me a magazine put out by a young man in Colorado, and I was shocked. Unbelievably, bodybuilding is the only "sport" that has a magazine devoted to drugs! And this magazine promotes this character they call "the guru," who answers your most-asked drug-related questions.

After seeing photos of this fella, it makes you wonder; if drugs were so good, why didn't they work for him? Hey, and he's supposedly the "expert," whom people who want to know turn to! Wake up, friends! When and where will all this nonsense end? The other magazines won't stop it--and the bodybuilders sure as hell won't because they're stuck; either you keep taking drugs and getting bigger and more cut, or you won't win contests or get an endorsement contract.

Never in my life have I used any drug to build my body. Never! I wasn't born with the physique I built; I worked hard for it. Yet, I did it naturally. Sure, I didn't build it up to the size of today's drug-enhanced physiques, but I was after symmetry and proportion, and I achieved it in a package that allowed me to win the Mr. America and Mr. Universe titles, along with giving me a successful film career. Even today, at 71 years of age, I work on my ranch, work out and would be willing to bet that I could out-power walk many of those bloated muscle druggies 40 years my junior!
To me, a bodybuilder is someone who not only builds his body naturally, but has functional, real-world muscle that can be used at any time, and will help the person perform any activity better.

When it came to my body--the body you saw--and the condition I had, that was the body I had 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! I was not some bloated, out-of-shape, easily winded giant whose razor-sharp physique could only stay that way for a few weeks before or after a contest. (I can just hear the directive from the magazine editor to the photographers, "Hurry and snap those pictures before we lose him!")

When Steve Blechman, Publisher and Editor-In-Chief of NATURAL MD, spoke to me about his vision for taking the sport back to its natural roots, I applauded him. For others in the industry have had the opportunity and have "talked the talk," but no one has had the guts to take a stand for what's right. Blechman has. And that is why, after all these years, I've decided to help the sport I love get back to its proper place. One of the ways I intend to do that is by writing a monthly column for NATURAL MD magazine.

Something needs to be done now; we have no choice. For where there is no vision the people perish; and where there is no vision for the future of bodybuilding, bodybuilding will perish.

Many people may ask if there is another reason for me coming out of retirement to help save the sport. The answer is no, and I want to make one thing crystal clear: My passion for what I do has never been driven by money. I retired at the peak of my movie career, so that I could live life on my own terms.

All my life, I have never answered to anyone and I'm not about to do it now. The only thing I can give you in the coming months--through the pages of this magazine--is honesty and the truth about building your body without drugs.

I will teach you everything you will need to know to build the body you truly want. That is, to build it naturally and without any drugs. If you want to look like the other bodybuilders and want the latest drug information, then go to the other magazines. I'm only interested in talking about one thing: real bodybuilding. If that's what you want, then my friend, welcome home!"

Reeves was very adamant about his disdain for drugs in bodybuilding its old news and if you read anything about the guy you'd know he's a man of honesty & integrity a no-nonsense type of guy

suckmymuscle

« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2008, 01:06:52 PM »
STEVE "HERCULES" REEVES

"For over 30 years I've remained silent and just watched the transition that bodybuilding has made. And in my opinion, and in the opinions of many who have talked to me, bodybuilding, as it's practiced and promoted today, is dying--and dying fast.

Well, it's a good thing! Never in my life would I have imagined that such a terrific sport would be filled with so-called "champions" who are held up as heroes and adulated for physiques that are built with drugs. What kind of "real" bodybuilding champion is that?

Since when did a distinction need to be made between a "natural" bodybuilder and "chemical bodybuilder"? When I built my body, you were a bodybuilder--period! And you did it without drugs, by training hard, eating right and getting the right amount of rest.

It disturbs me to no end that today's muscle magazines are filled with stories on this-and-that champion's routine, when all the while the average man and woman are misled because these same magazines won't dare print the truth! And the truth is that these "champions" built their physiques after spending tens of thousands of dollars on steroids, growth hormone, insulin and whatever else happens to be the latest rage.

The public has been deceived for too long and it's time someone takes a stand. I will!

I want you to go to any newsstand during any given month and you'll find these same muscle magazines with cover blurbs and articles about the latest drugs. Open them up and you'll find page after page about drugs, how to take them and what to avoid. All this is the lie of supposedly giving their readers the information they say they want to know!

Recently, someone showed me a magazine put out by a young man in Colorado, and I was shocked. Unbelievably, bodybuilding is the only "sport" that has a magazine devoted to drugs! And this magazine promotes this character they call "the guru," who answers your most-asked drug-related questions.

After seeing photos of this fella, it makes you wonder; if drugs were so good, why didn't they work for him? Hey, and he's supposedly the "expert," whom people who want to know turn to! Wake up, friends! When and where will all this nonsense end? The other magazines won't stop it--and the bodybuilders sure as hell won't because they're stuck; either you keep taking drugs and getting bigger and more cut, or you won't win contests or get an endorsement contract.

Never in my life have I used any drug to build my body. Never! I wasn't born with the physique I built; I worked hard for it. Yet, I did it naturally. Sure, I didn't build it up to the size of today's drug-enhanced physiques, but I was after symmetry and proportion, and I achieved it in a package that allowed me to win the Mr. America and Mr. Universe titles, along with giving me a successful film career. Even today, at 71 years of age, I work on my ranch, work out and would be willing to bet that I could out-power walk many of those bloated muscle druggies 40 years my junior!
To me, a bodybuilder is someone who not only builds his body naturally, but has functional, real-world muscle that can be used at any time, and will help the person perform any activity better.

When it came to my body--the body you saw--and the condition I had, that was the body I had 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! I was not some bloated, out-of-shape, easily winded giant whose razor-sharp physique could only stay that way for a few weeks before or after a contest. (I can just hear the directive from the magazine editor to the photographers, "Hurry and snap those pictures before we lose him!")

When Steve Blechman, Publisher and Editor-In-Chief of NATURAL MD, spoke to me about his vision for taking the sport back to its natural roots, I applauded him. For others in the industry have had the opportunity and have "talked the talk," but no one has had the guts to take a stand for what's right. Blechman has. And that is why, after all these years, I've decided to help the sport I love get back to its proper place. One of the ways I intend to do that is by writing a monthly column for NATURAL MD magazine.

Something needs to be done now; we have no choice. For where there is no vision the people perish; and where there is no vision for the future of bodybuilding, bodybuilding will perish.

Many people may ask if there is another reason for me coming out of retirement to help save the sport. The answer is no, and I want to make one thing crystal clear: My passion for what I do has never been driven by money. I retired at the peak of my movie career, so that I could live life on my own terms.

All my life, I have never answered to anyone and I'm not about to do it now. The only thing I can give you in the coming months--through the pages of this magazine--is honesty and the truth about building your body without drugs.

I will teach you everything you will need to know to build the body you truly want. That is, to build it naturally and without any drugs. If you want to look like the other bodybuilders and want the latest drug information, then go to the other magazines. I'm only interested in talking about one thing: real bodybuilding. If that's what you want, then my friend, welcome home!"

Reeves was very adamant about his disdain for drugs in bodybuilding its old news and if you read anything about the guy you'd know he's a man of honesty & integrity a no-nonsense type of guy

Well, I guess this is an ownage. "Earl" claimed an ownage that didn't happen and now it turns on her, making it a double ownage. ND can now join the long list of people who've raped Earl in more ways that she can enjoy. But be careful, ND, because she will be back for more. Getting pummeled up the ass is "Earl"s" raison dê'tre. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2008, 01:12:38 PM »
  Well, I guess this is an ownage. "Earl" claimed an ownage that didn't happen and now it turns on her, making it a double ownage. ND can now join the long list of people who've raped Earl in more ways that she can enjoy. But be careful, ND, because she will be back for more. Getting pummeled up the ass is "Earl"s" raison dê'tre. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl is like Hulkster they both commit way to early to things and they both claim they're doing the owing when in fact they are getting their asses handed to them.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2008, 01:27:49 PM »
STEVE "HERCULES" REEVES

i was actually joking around saying you were owned but who cares about all this crap?

so he babbles on about how he hates the drug abuse in today's bodybuilding, what does that mean?  i bet you believed rafael palmiero :D

if i were him i would've done the same thing, being a "natural" makes him unique compared to every other meathead just ask skip lacour ;)

i do think there is a great chance that reeves was natural, seeing as how he had a body that wasn't good enough to be on the cover of muscle and fitness today ;D

other pros were saying he wasn't natural, what do they gain by lying?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2008, 01:30:30 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hi sucky it's been about a week since i saw you mention my name, i was getting worried that i wasn't causing you to lose sleep anymore ;D

get that plane ticket yet or do you still think i should buy it for you, even though you are the one that hates me and wants to fight ???

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2008, 01:31:21 PM »
Earl is like Hulkster they both commit way to early to things and they both claim they're doing the owing when in fact they are getting their asses handed to them.

haha right ;)

still think ronnie is "legal" hahaha

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2008, 01:46:35 PM »
i was actually joking around saying you were owned but who cares about all this crap?

so he babbles on about how he hates the drug abuse in today's bodybuilding, what does that mean?  i bet you believed rafael palmiero :D

if i were him i would've done the same thing, being a "natural" makes him unique compared to every other meathead just ask skip lacour ;)

i do think there is a great chance that reeves was natural, seeing as how he had a body that wasn't good enough to be on the cover of muscle and fitness today ;D

other pros were saying he wasn't natural, what do they gain by lying?

E

How else am I supposed to know you're ' joking' ? you type something I respond

and I knew Palmero was full of shit and I told my brother years and years ago McGwire and Canseco were both one ,  and Reeves entertaining he did do steroids would have absolutely nothing to hide , because they wouldn't have been illegal and he had nothing to lie about his career was over he didn't have any legal or professional concerns to protect and it took it steps further he was very vocal about about how they were ruining the sport , if you read any of his books or those from other people you'd know the guy was a man of integrity , honesty , honor. he was born in another time when these things meant something

other pros were saying he wasn't natural so that means he wasn't? The Kurt Marnul quote was flat out dissmissed by Reeves , the Larry Scott quote I never heard before and I heard them all , and the Sergio Oliva was from an interview he says everyone was on them even Steve Reeves , I mean what does that prove? it's called hearsay and nothing more , how would Sergio know?

Now the best part is anabolic steroids weren't even invented until 1954 , that was a full 4 years AFTER he retired so I mean get serious

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2008, 01:53:17 PM »
haha right ;)

still think ronnie is "legal" hahaha

E

Earl Ronnie has a very good reason to lie , he was a member of the Arlington Police department , he has to protect them and himself , Reeves had no motivation to lie that's the difference.

entertaining Reeves did use they would have been legal , and his career was long over he had no reason to lie , and if you knew the type of guy he was he wouldn't lie.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2008, 03:29:01 PM »
Earl Ronnie has a very good reason to lie , he was a member of the Arlington Police department , he has to protect them and himself , Reeves had no motivation to lie that's the difference.

entertaining Reeves did use they would have been legal , and his career was long over he had no reason to lie , and if you knew the type of guy he was he wouldn't lie.

yes i know ronnie has good reason to lie, just pointing out how you believe whatever supports your argument

i believe reeves but you just never know for sure

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2008, 03:30:48 PM »
yes i know ronnie has good reason to lie, just pointing out how you believe whatever supports your argument

i believe reeves but you just never know for sure

E

No we do know for sure , how can he take anabolics if they weren't even invented ? explain that one. and he has been very outspoken on the subject that's a step past denying personal use.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2008, 03:32:20 PM »
No we do know for sure , how can he take anabolics if they weren't even invented ? explain that one. and he has been very outspoken on the subject that's a step past denying personal use.

movies?

E
E

Stavios

« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2008, 03:34:31 PM »
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE !

8)

Earl1972

• Getbig V