Author Topic: What if Obama wins?  (Read 1418 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
What if Obama wins?
« on: June 09, 2008, 06:39:04 AM »
Since the conversation was deleted I'll ask this time.

Am I required to burn my race card?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: What if Obama wins?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 08:17:32 AM »
iThis is what u get if Obama wins increased government confiscation of earnings, redistribution of wealth, and the prospect of a President Obama empowering enemies through therapeutic chats).
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 08:31:58 AM »
" I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick …"

It’s a good thing he’s facing it with “profound humility,” isn’t it? Because otherwise who knows what he’d be saying. But mark it in your calendars: June 3, 2008 — the long awaited day, after 232 years, that America began to provide care for the sick.  Everyone is thrilled that the Obamessiah was going to heal the planet and reverse the rise of the oceans: when Barack wants to walk on the water, he doesn’t want to have to use a step-ladder to get up on it.
L

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 08:37:32 AM »
Taxes would have gone up anyways but true universal healthcare isn't affordable and is nothing to get excited about.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 01:17:10 PM »
Taxes would have gone up anyways but true universal healthcare isn't affordable and is nothing to get excited about.

Worst idea ever... IMHO

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 03:55:15 PM »
Since the conversation was deleted I'll ask this time.

Am I required to burn my race card?

i came down here to check and see if the other thread was gone, and i'm glad it is. i'm not going to get into a political discussion on the Y, i'm only chiming in to say that the previous thread is the reason i am abandoning the Y permanently. the racism has gone too far and frankly i've lost a shitload of respect for many posters i had previously thought were okay guys.

i'd already amped down my posting here thanks to the general bigotry and racism that went way beyond general bullshitting and joking around, but a thread titled "what if the koon wins" where the first response says "i hope that nig nog doesn't" is just over the top.

thanks for the ride, guys. shame it had to end this way. cue "meltdown", "good riddance fag", etc.  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 03:58:43 PM »
I'm voting Obama because I'll be entering the work force soon and I'd like to have an economy to work with.

I like McCain's approach to beating the shit out of terrorists but the economy is numero uno to me. Not that I expect Obama to do anything but there's a possibility he will.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2008, 05:36:15 PM »
i came down here to check and see if the other thread was gone, and i'm glad it is. i'm not going to get into a political discussion on the Y, i'm only chiming in to say that the previous thread is the reason i am abandoning the Y permanently. the racism has gone too far and frankly i've lost a shitload of respect for many posters i had previously thought were okay guys.

i'd already amped down my posting here thanks to the general bigotry and racism that went way beyond general bullshitting and joking around, but a thread titled "what if the koon wins" where the first response says "i hope that nig nog doesn't" is just over the top.

thanks for the ride, guys. shame it had to end this way. cue "meltdown", "good riddance fag", etc.  ::)

Wouldn't you rather have a discussion where people are being honest? All the people on Politics board are pretending race isn't an issue. Even though I feel their opinions are ignorant and short-sighted I still respect that Danielson and SCSG can honestly admit that regardless of what Obama has accomplished beyond them he's still a nigg... err I mean a second class citizen. Think about it... he's already accomplished more than they probably ever will in life and they still feel being white automatically makes them better than him.

I don't respect the opinion but there aren't a lot of people with balls enough to admit that level of social entitlement.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 07:29:06 PM »
Wouldn't you rather have a discussion where people are being honest? All the people on Politics board are pretending race isn't an issue. Even though I feel their opinions are ignorant and short-sighted I still respect that Danielson and SCSG can honestly admit that regardless of what Obama has accomplished beyond them he's still a nigg... err I mean a second class citizen. Think about it... he's already accomplished more than they probably ever will in life and they still feel being white automatically makes them better than him.

I don't respect the opinion but there aren't a lot of people with balls enough to admit that level of social entitlement.

Now I said that I was just stirring up shit.. I have plenty of black friends.. I don't care about Obama being black. I am just saying that even if he was white I wouldn't vote for him. He has zero track record compared to McCain and also he has not said shit up to date that made me think he can do the job. I think he is relying heavily on his color to capture votes.. I just believe he believes saying hope and change will get him elected without even saying what he is going to do for change. I also will never vote for anyone that says FREE HEALTHCARE FOR ALL. That would be the #1 reason I hated Hillary.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 07:32:43 PM »

LOL........settle down Mangoo, it's just the future four years of our country. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

J-boy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Alex23 4 life!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 07:35:29 PM »

::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 12:12:11 AM »

Time of month?  ;D