Author Topic: Superior Hardcore Peptides....Get Huge Discount  (Read 57514 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Mush Mouth

• Getbig II
Re: PJ Braun's Hardcore Peptides.....SHUT THE F@$#@ DOWN!!!!
« Reply #176 on: January 21, 2013, 05:25:37 PM »
Re check that site, Mel! It says under construction.

It'll be back up this coming week. Business is killing it.

PJ, when is your next show?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #177 on: January 21, 2013, 05:28:44 PM »
These guys never come back once their anus is posted on GB.  Namat was a regular and always on here posting about his favorite topic - Steve Namat - but once his Eastern European penis and anus were exposed, nothing.
O

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #178 on: January 21, 2013, 06:26:17 PM »
PJ, when is your next show?

I'm not sure yet. I haven't determined if I'm going to compete again or not.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: January 21, 2013, 06:28:07 PM »
You should stop. You are a big guy and look good in a shirt but don't know how to diet down very well.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #180 on: January 21, 2013, 07:02:36 PM »

You need a coach, PJ, to get you to the next level. I'm wlling to be that man.

Mush Mouth

• Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: January 21, 2013, 09:20:20 PM »
You need a coach, PJ, to get you to the next level. I'm wlling to be that man.

Do you think with your guidance you can help PJ get his procard?   

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: January 21, 2013, 09:44:15 PM »
Do you think with your guidance you can help PJ get his procard?   

There's no guarantee with his physique and the competitors he has to face but I can try.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: January 22, 2013, 01:32:01 AM »
Shall I recount the various fallacies and half truths spoken as consensus of allopathic practitioners throughout the years?  Shall I also speak on the various deceptions of the current allopathic practitioners regarding such things as : statin drugs, depression medications, ADD/ADHD diagnoses, and influenza vaccines?  Truly you would acquiesce that the falsification and utter disregard for research proving the detriment of certain "medical practices" exists to a large degree in the allopathic community?

You needn't speak on such matters because they are irrelevant to my argument. I needn't recognize (or fail to recognize) the examples you give of science falling short -- or outright violating -- the strictures of the scientific method for the same reason.

The argument is that chiropractic is steeped in pseudoscience -- in the same league as tarot card reading, demonology, astrology, and so forth -- to the extent that it posits such theoretical entities as innate intelligences and subluxations (I'll explain why I think this in my response to KuntFlex, below). Pointing to flaws in the current scientific establishment is surely a worthwhile exercise, but even if the entire establishment were to come crumbling down, it wouldn't affect what I've asserted to be true of chiropractic anymore than pointing to the detrimental health effects of meth makes coke any safer.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: January 22, 2013, 01:47:51 AM »
1- I'll gladly address your false statements in another thread; not gonna hijack this one.

A single post would be sufficient to rebut me (if it's possible), meaning no hijack is in order. And anyway, the thread has devolved to the subject of PJ's stinkhole; it's no great loss if we change subjects (or are you deeply interested in his bum?).

But it's quite clear you don't know what you're talking about and have not been versed in the overwhelming amount of published peer reviewed literature that correlate with the basic tenets of mainstream chiropracfic philosophy.

1. You can call the strictures of "chiropracfic" 'philosophy' if you like, since whether the term applies is simply a matter of stipulating its meaning, a semantic issue. Most versed in the subject, however, would agree that calling anything to do with chiropractic 'philosophy' is abusing the word. You might as well be aware that the chiropractic school has taught you to use the word improperly so that you can correct that in the future.

2. There might be plenty of research that correlates with the basic tenets of astrology, all of it refuting such tenets. Correlation is clearly not what you mean to say. On the assumption that you mean "confirm," I'd be happy to see a single study that does one or more of the following: (i) demonstrates the causal efficacy of "subluxations" and "innate intelligences"; (ii) demonstrates the effectiveness of chiropractic treatment above and beyond the placebo effect; (iii) demonstrates the effectiveness of chiropractic above and beyond other forms of treatment already available.

3. Chiropractic is pseudoscience to the extent that it accepts the notions of innate intelligences and subluxations. Using Carl Sagan's (reasonable) definition of pseudoscience as inquiry that either posits unfalsifiable entities, doesn't exercise skepticism towards its claims, fails to treat its claims as fallible, or all of the above, chiropractic is pseudoscience because it affirms the first disjunct: it posits unfalsifiable entities in the form of subluxations and innate intelligences. No matter the empirical data, such notions can be maintained. Whatever the value of positing such entities, any inquiry that does so isn't science.

It doesn't take "faith" in the supernatural to "believe" in how the body works.

I'm not sure how this is relevant unless you think I was referring to such notions when I said 'pseudoscience.' In any case, I was not, and the sense of 'pseudoscience' I utilize is above.

Like I said, PM me.

You never said that. I'd prefer our discussion be in public, so everyone can see the results.

2- I'll never take gear without a script from a licensed doctor. But thanks for your deep concern.

I never said you'd be in legal trouble, just that certain "trouble" more generally may result from linking a huge amount of personal information to your account here. If you were to piss off one of the crazies here (right now you just mildly annoy everyone), they could do a number of things. Getbig's history shows this to be the case. Anyway, I'll drop the subject since it's your choice.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: January 22, 2013, 05:11:42 AM »
  Do these people really think that they want to get in to a fight with us? We may NOT win EVERY fight, but we will cause DAMAGE in EVERY fight. NOT an easy fight. You WILL suffer damage.

Agreed.

Toughness and strong will only get a person so far in a fight with someone that has trained skills.

I've seen this and experienced it.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #186 on: January 22, 2013, 05:22:19 AM »
A single post would be sufficient to rebut me (if it's possible), meaning no hijack is in order. And anyway, the thread has devolved to the subject of PJ's stinkhole; it's no great loss if we change subjects (or are you deeply interested in his bum?).

1. You can call the strictures of "chiropracfic" 'philosophy' if you like, since whether the term applies is simply a matter of stipulating its meaning, a semantic issue. Most versed in the subject, however, would agree that calling anything to do with chiropractic 'philosophy' is abusing the word. You might as well be aware that the chiropractic school has taught you to use the word improperly so that you can correct that in the future.

2. There might be plenty of research that correlates with the basic tenets of astrology, all of it refuting such tenets. Correlation is clearly not what you mean to say. On the assumption that you mean "confirm," I'd be happy to see a single study that does one or more of the following: (i) demonstrates the causal efficacy of "subluxations" and "innate intelligences"; (ii) demonstrates the effectiveness of chiropractic treatment above and beyond the placebo effect; (iii) demonstrates the effectiveness of chiropractic above and beyond other forms of treatment already available.

3. Chiropractic is pseudoscience to the extent that it accepts the notions of innate intelligences and subluxations. Using Carl Sagan's (reasonable) definition of pseudoscience as inquiry that either posits unfalsifiable entities, doesn't exercise skepticism towards its claims, fails to treat its claims as fallible, or all of the above, chiropractic is pseudoscience because it affirms the first disjunct: it posits unfalsifiable entities in the form of subluxations and innate intelligences. No matter the empirical data, such notions can be maintained. Whatever the value of positing such entities, any inquiry that does so isn't science.

I'm not sure how this is relevant unless you think I was referring to such notions when I said 'pseudoscience.' In any case, I was not, and the sense of 'pseudoscience' I utilize is above.

You never said that. I'd prefer our discussion be in public, so everyone can see the results.

I never said you'd be in legal trouble, just that certain "trouble" more generally may result from linking a huge amount of personal information to your account here. If your boring, myopic, and unfunny Alaskan personality were to piss off one of the crazies here (right now it just generates a low-grade annoyance for everyone, not hate), they could do a number of things. Getbig's history shows this to be the case. Anyway, I'll drop the subject since it's your choice.

Your lexicon is varied and extensive, but your ability to quote the correct person is lacking.  Please fix this misapplication of the quote feature so that your response is directed to the appropriate individual.  Thank you in advance.  

In addition, your arguments seem to focus generally on the 'founder' of chiropractic.  While there are many in my community that place this individual in near deity status, there also are many of us who feel differently.  Much like the allopathic establishment (not scientific as you have mistakenly labeled it), there have been times in their history where they would like to omit.  Regrettably the chiropractic profession has not evolved as much as the allopathic profession.  Surely you can agree that the body does possess innate abilities, yes?  Let me state that I am embarrassed by some of the practitioners that I reluctantly call colleges.  Its glaringly apparent that neither I, nor CF, will change your stance on our profession.  My only intention in responding is to perhaps shed some light on some of the misconception you have regarding some aspects of my profession.  

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: January 22, 2013, 09:42:17 AM »
Your lexicon is varied and extensive, but your ability to quote the correct person is lacking.  Please fix this misapplication of the quote feature so that your response is directed to the appropriate individual.  Thank you in advance.  

In addition, your arguments seem to focus generally on the 'founder' of chiropractic.  While there are many in my community that place this individual in near deity status, there also are many of us who feel differently.  Much like the allopathic establishment (not scientific as you have mistakenly labeled it), there have been times in their history where they would like to omit.  Regrettably the chiropractic profession has not evolved as much as the allopathic profession.  Surely you can agree that the body does possess innate abilities, yes?  Let me state that I am embarrassed by some of the practitioners that I reluctantly call colleges.  Its glaringly apparent that neither I, nor CF, will change your stance on our profession.  My only intention in responding is to perhaps shed some light on some of the misconception you have regarding some aspects of my profession.  

Hahah, you mean you aren't Alaskan? Just kidding. Let me change that and then read the rest of your post.

Mush Mouth

• Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: January 22, 2013, 05:54:40 PM »

PJ, how much do you charge for training? 

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: January 22, 2013, 06:09:26 PM »
PJ, how much do you charge for training? 

His prices are pretty steep. IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo offers similar packages at a fraction of the cost.

http://www.pjbraun.com/training.html

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
SHOCKER: Melvin Goodrum Wrong
« Reply #190 on: January 22, 2013, 07:44:19 PM »
Melvin making his claims:

For someone "in the know", he sure is wrong a lot!

Www.hardcorepeptides.com

Discount code PJ15 for 15% off!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: SHOCKER: Melvin Goodrum Wrong
« Reply #191 on: January 22, 2013, 07:48:32 PM »
Still Garbage Product.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #192 on: January 22, 2013, 07:50:12 PM »
No worries pj, no one listens to him anyway. Good luck with your biz.

BTW, true amateur is a dude here that's a solid security guard, if you ever need a hand in that department, you should look him up

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: January 22, 2013, 07:51:35 PM »

You're just jealous because Melvin has appeared on the cover of Flex and you haven't.

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #194 on: January 22, 2013, 07:54:43 PM »
How under dosed can we assume these "products" to be PJ?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: January 22, 2013, 07:57:48 PM »
I started watching the video.  Started.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: January 22, 2013, 08:14:31 PM »
How under dosed can we assume these "products" to be PJ?

Try one. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #197 on: January 22, 2013, 08:20:24 PM »

PJ, do the old schmoe touches haunt you when you sleep?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: January 22, 2013, 08:21:51 PM »

I thought steroids were illegal?

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: January 22, 2013, 08:24:30 PM »
I thought steroids were illegal?

For someone who wants to help me with my contest prep, you seem to be a little clueless when it comes to chemistry. Peptides are not steroids, nor is anything else we sell on my site.