Author Topic: Superior Hardcore Peptides....Get Huge Discount  (Read 57683 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: PJ Braun's Hardcore Peptides.....SHUT THE F@$#@ DOWN!!!!
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2013, 05:07:27 AM »
That's a shame. To me I look at Jason as a guy who is passionate about bodybuilding. He loves this stuff, and while he certainly is a goofball, he's also a sweetheart of a guy. Not a malicious mean bone in his body, and I'm happy to call him my friend.

Never ONCE in my 43years on earth have I ever referred to another man as a "sweetheart".  Geezus dude, has being in front of schmoes really damaged your ability to tell masculine from effeminate terminology?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2013, 05:12:18 AM »
Feel free to show us how your products work with a pic of yourself... ::)

All of my pictures are on Facebook...

A

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2013, 05:41:07 AM »

Really......it does show.  Recent ones he posted on Facebook... ::)

so, as per PJ Braun, Jason is taking a couple hundred dollars worth of "designer steroids" per month.

then what does this say about your product then?  your defense is that Jason crappy genetics  ::)

this leads to one of 2 conclusions.

1.  unless someone is phil heath or ronnie coleman then your product is not for them
2. you product does not work.

I am leaning more towards option 2

I

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2013, 06:16:35 AM »
so, as per PJ Braun, Jason is taking a couple hundred dollars worth of "designer steroids" per month.

then what does this say about your product then?  your defense is that Jason crappy genetics  ::)

this leads to one of 2 conclusions.

1.  unless someone is phil heath or ronnie coleman then your product is not for them
2. you product does not work.

I am leaning more towards option 2

I use IronMagLabs supplements.. Next argument

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2013, 06:47:53 AM »
Why does a grown man call himself "PJ" ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2013, 07:12:09 AM »
 ;D
A

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2013, 07:22:28 AM »
Seems as though everything PJ endorses is about as legit as the Kickapoo Indian Medicine Company...
respond to Aaron singermans status and my proposition vince

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2013, 07:38:35 AM »
respond to Aaron singermans status and my proposition vince

It was laughable at best.
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2013, 07:48:10 AM »
good thread,,and i like p.j seems alright to me.there is a place for this stuff and u have to use them and train,eat,diet,to get effect same as everything else ,,,

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2013, 08:36:46 AM »

It was laughable at best.
talk is cheap Melvin. I'm taking the real risk.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2013, 08:49:45 AM »
Ive taken doctorate level Biochem classes, I actually spend a lot of time researching hormones. It's interesting shit to me as a bodybuilder. Plus I won't be a retard when I actually do decide to cross over; I'll know how to run a proper, safe cycle. (will be pretty soon actually). Crazy concept, but I'm attempting to not be one of those dipshit kids who just start pinning various shit without having the foggiest clue of half life's, dosing, etc.

Plus...
Its not cheating if you inject the tren straight into your toothpaste and absorb it through your gums and teeth.
You are so naive and stupid. In the end it doesn't matter. There is no such thing as science when it comes to taking steroids. You think Ronnie has any earthly idea what he is putting into his body? "Yip yip.... time to BLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEDDD (Inserts mixed substances at 10 5 ccs a shot). When you are at that level you don't even keep track of it. It becomes an automated process like drinking your eggwhites or taking explosive pyramid shits. You need to get a frakking clue kid.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2013, 08:53:45 AM »
Is everything "prove it'' to you? well maybe he does not give a fuck to prove anything to a fucken loser like you, who the fuck are you? ''prove it'' fucken please bro, you are fucken dumb lately. Oh hey guess what guys I went to the gym today, prove it, oh I watched this movie today, prove it, oh I took a piss, prove it. If you only knew how pathetic and fucken dumb you sound.
Are you the frakking dumbass that grabs the muscletech 10lb tub of creaoisomultiplextech that causes 10000000% increase in musclemass because it said so? You gotta have proof to throw around some of these claims. It is like you have an inability for abstract thought tommywishtobeboned. Are you really that myopic in your views. You are either playing the roll of annoying gnat trying to stir up shit fumes with your wing or you are really that God damned dumb.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2013, 08:55:16 AM »
Never ONCE in my 43years on earth have I ever referred to another man as a "sweetheart".  Geezus dude, has being in front of schmoes really damaged your ability to tell masculine from effeminate terminology?
"PJbraun" is the kind of guy who thinks it's not gay as long as you dont swallow.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2013, 08:57:16 AM »
I use IronMagLabs supplements.. Next argument
Yeah, you are also a fat headed dumbass. That proves next to nothing. Im sure Jay Cutler uses Muscletech. Then why isn't everyone else just as big. You need to use your last 2 brain cells to try in a last ditch effort to grown more neuron pathways or you are a lost cause. You are a shovel in the face away from being a vegetable.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2013, 09:21:37 AM »
Lol this "product" is just some crap powder with nothing in it, that wont get you any results nor will kill you, a word has been invented for such things, it's "placebo".
I bet even "pj" the fag has no clue what s inside as he must get all that shit from some obscure "plant" based in china. All these products are only bought because of the nice modern looking labels on the jugs cattering to young lost males without father figures who get picked on by other men, and because there s always a new natural gullible sucker born every minute who thinks he s going to look like the model who sells that jug of crap, ignoring that the lying cheat is on steroids and hgh. How many times do we have to say it over and over again.

One day this shit will be FORBIDDEN BY LAW and scammers wont even be able to make living out of it.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2013, 10:39:45 AM »
Ive taken doctorate level Biochem classes, I actually spend a lot of time researching hormones. It's interesting shit to me as a bodybuilder. Plus I won't be a retard when I actually do decide to cross over; I'll know how to run a proper, safe cycle. (will be pretty soon actually). Crazy concept, but I'm attempting to not be one of those dipshit kids who just start pinning various shit without having the foggiest clue of half life's, dosing, etc.

Plus...
Its not cheating if you inject the tren straight into your toothpaste and absorb it through your gums and teeth.

Why go the Lance Armstrong route and take steroids that compromise your health when there's a natural alternative that can get quickly get you to Olympia level? That's what Mr Olympia himself uses right there and it was designed by Rich Gaspari himself so you know you can't go wrong with Real Mass. It'll give you REAL MASS.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2013, 10:54:13 AM »
Are you the frakking dumbass that grabs the muscletech 10lb tub of creaoisomultiplextech that causes 10000000% increase in musclemass because it said so? You gotta have proof to throw around some of these claims. It is like you have an inability for abstract thought tommywishtobeboned. Are you really that myopic in your views. You are either playing the roll of annoying gnat trying to stir up shit fumes with your wing or you are really that God damned dumb.
Who the fuck you talking to you fucken goof, post a pic or STFU, I look 100 times better then you, you fuck. Ya I really buy 10 lb tubs you dumb fucken bitch, listen up;

1 cc of EQ and 1 cc of test E in my right glute, half shot of tren a, half shot of tren e in my left glute, 1 cc of prop in my right delt, 50mg of anadrol and 20mg of nolvadex this morning, in fact 20 minutes ago you fuckface. Ya I really believe and take supplements.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2013, 11:14:29 AM »
Is everything "prove it'' to you? well maybe he does not give a fuck to prove anything to a fucken loser like you, who the fuck are you? ''prove it'' fucken please bro, you are fucken dumb lately. Oh hey guess what guys I went to the gym today, prove it, oh I watched this movie today, prove it, oh I took a piss, prove it. If you only knew how pathetic and fucken dumb you sound.
::)
Says the moron who believes in imaginary people in the sky and that the world is 6000 years old.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2013, 11:20:16 AM »
For one of the boards smartest cats, you've been asking some silly questions lately. Like "what is a peptide?" Analbolichalo's threads are making us all dumber I think...
Matty made the claim that they work "better" than illegal products and others as well.  He must have some sort of reference or evidence to back up this claim, otherwise he is just making things up.  My theory is that he is deluded and suffers from coincidental thinking and therefore cannot pinpoint any result to any one product (impossible given that he abuses multiple drugs nearly at all times) but willingly does so in order to agree with his preconceived notions and confirmation bias.  This gullibility is what the "supplement" and "herbal" industry thrives on- short on any evidence, long on complete bullshit based on a persons bias and willing delusion.

I hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2013, 11:22:37 AM »
lol most people here don't know the first thing about diet, training, or supplements/steroids. There is a reason only about 10-12 active members look better than your average gym goer.
You are only as good as your drugs.  I guarantee you are nothing without them.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2013, 11:22:55 AM »
Matty made the claim that they work "better" than illegal products and others as well.  He must have some sort of reference or evidence to back up this claim, otherwise he is just making things up.  My theory is that he is deluded and suffers from coincidental thinking and therefore cannot pinpoint any result to any one product (impossible given that he abuses multiple drugs nearly at all times) but willingly does so in order to agree with his preconceived notions and confirmation bias.  This gullibility is what the "supplement" and "herbal" industry thrives on- short on any evidence, long on complete bullshit based on a persons bias and willing delusion.

I hope this helps.
do u use any 'training'enhancers whatsoever pre/post..or protein shakes or even multi's...

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2013, 11:27:58 AM »

All of my pictures are on Facebook...

Reminiscent of Melvin Anthony. Vince, with your evident posing skills you should do a guest posing gig at my show. Give me a good rate.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2013, 11:29:11 AM »
Yeah, you are also a fat headed dumbass. That proves next to nothing. Im sure Jay Cutler uses Muscletech. Then why isn't everyone else just as big. You need to use your last 2 brain cells to try in a last ditch effort to grown more neuron pathways or you are a lost cause. You are a shovel in the face away from being a vegetable.
:o

The boot is on the throat.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2013, 11:34:46 AM »
do u use any 'training'enhancers whatsoever pre/post..or protein shakes or even multi's...
No.  No fat burners, no protein powders, no boosters, none of that garbage. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2013, 11:38:30 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
X