Author Topic: hundreds protest arizona immigration laws  (Read 2463 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: hundreds protest arizona immigration laws
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2010, 07:04:04 PM »
a handful is now all of us. im behind anyone looking to earn there way here. not like you do the jobs most of them do anyway

-El Chapo
I'd explain it to you in "retard", but I don't think you speak spanish, gimmick. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

El Chapo

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • The Boss
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2010, 07:07:04 PM »
I'd explain it to you in "retard", but I don't think you speak spanish, gimmick. ;)

a racist like you only know the handful of people you pay to cut your grass

-El Chapo

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2010, 07:08:41 PM »
Gmafb. Illegals commit a ridiculous amount of crimes and take up space in jails ers and everywhere else.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2010, 07:12:29 PM »
a racist like you only know the handful of people you pay to cut your grass

-El Chapo
I cut my own grass, I would never allow one of those fucks on my property knowingly.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2010, 08:00:19 PM »
someone needs to start going to these protests and rounding up some illegals for deportation...

i mean ya got thousands of em in one spot....
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2010, 08:01:55 PM »
there just trying to make money like you

-El Chapo

no there r NOT....

i make my $ legally...

they r illegal criminals...

if u cant even tell the difference between a criminal and a legal person then your ability to logic is skewed and its useless posting in this thread
carpe` vaginum!

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2010, 11:07:21 PM »
i guess that makes breaking the law ok?
You really can't blame these people for hopping the border illegally to make a better life for themselves, it's our own faults for allowing it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2010, 11:27:06 PM »
You really can't blame these people for hopping the border illegally to make a better life for themselves, it's our own faults for allowing it.
LOL with that logic i guess you cant fault a person who steals a car or money from another person to make a better life.

Breaking the law is breaking the law

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2010, 11:50:16 PM »
LOL with that logic i guess you cant fault a person who steals a car or money from another person to make a better life.

Breaking the law is breaking the law
There's a difference between coming here to work and having welfare given to you and someone stealing a car.  We're enabling this to happen, it's our fault. 

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2010, 11:52:08 PM »
Zero tolerance.  Shoot on site.  That would solve the problem real quick.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2010, 12:03:29 AM »
There's a difference between coming here to work and having welfare given to you and someone stealing a car.  We're enabling this to happen, it's our fault. 
oh dont get me wrong there is plenty of blame to go around but you the person who leaves the door open isnt the one breaking the law even though they are making it easier to do so...

we may very well deserve some of the blame but we are not the ones breaking the law and thats what your failing to understand.

whatever justification you have its still breaking the law and you can blame it on anyone you want but nobody held a gun to their head...they made the choice and should be held accountable.

by your logic a person who leaves the keys in the car is to blame for their car being stolen, which I can see but they still didnt break the law by leaving the keys in the car...the person who stole the car did though...

they are called ILLEGALS for a reason... ;)

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2010, 12:26:46 AM »
oh dont get me wrong there is plenty of blame to go around but you the person who leaves the door open isnt the one breaking the law even though they are making it easier to do so...

we may very well deserve some of the blame but we are not the ones breaking the law and thats what your failing to understand.

whatever justification you have its still breaking the law and you can blame it on anyone you want but nobody held a gun to their head...they made the choice and should be held accountable.

by your logic a person who leaves the keys in the car is to blame for their car being stolen, which I can see but they still didnt break the law by leaving the keys in the car...the person who stole the car did though...

they are called ILLEGALS for a reason... ;)
To the victor go the spoils, we took this country by force, that wasn't moral or noble, it's not our land or anyone's by birthright.  I don't apologize or feel bad about it, it's our fault for allowing them to take it from us without a fight.  I for one am not going to care about being a legal or illegal in a country if my family is dirt poor and I can increase my living standard 10 fold by crossing a border 'illegally' and subsequently be welcomed with open arms by the government and 50% of the people.  My point is this isn't about morals or criminality, it's about fighting to keep whats our ancestors fought for or sitting back and letting it be taken away.  I understand your point but disagree, apples and oranges.

I also dislike the argument that these Mexicans would or should be welcome with open arms if they came here legally, they should not be allowed here legally either. We need to be very selective about who we allow here even legally.  Our immigration policy was perfect prior to the destructive 1965 immigration reform which has pretty much irreversibly destroyed one of the greatest cohesive european societies in history.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2010, 12:41:07 AM »
Pack ur shit and get out of my country. If u want to come here, do it right.
L

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2010, 12:45:56 AM »
Pack ur shit and get out of my country. If u want to come here, do it right.
So, these poor, uneducated mexicans should be allowed to come here legally, pop out dozens of kids and cause pretty much the same exact problems they are as illegal citizens?  Them coming here legally would make it so much better than them coming here illegally?   Makes no sense to me.  As a developed country should our standards be so low as to let these people become legal citizens and repopulate this country with their offspring?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2010, 01:15:14 AM »
Canada had an issue with Asian anchor babies and changed their law....we need to do the same. Obama would be smart to include that in the bill.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2010, 01:35:48 AM »

ya one of them "its a girls fault for getting raped if she dresses skimpy" sorta people?
carpe` vaginum!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2010, 07:24:24 AM »
Illegal immigrants are brought into the US by the bus loads by Smithfield Foods and Tyson Foods to work at meat packing plants.  The US government has a deal with these corporations to occasionally deport a few, but not too many as to not disrupt production.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2010, 08:37:01 AM »
So, these poor, uneducated mexicans should be allowed to come here legally, pop out dozens of kids and cause pretty much the same exact problems they are as illegal citizens?  Them coming here legally would make it so much better than them coming here illegally?   Makes no sense to me.  As a developed country should our standards be so low as to let these people become legal citizens and repopulate this country with their offspring?
at least if they did it all legally we could regulate the amount that do get in, the type that do get it as of now we basically let any and everybody who wants to come in through...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2010, 08:41:26 AM »
Illegal immigrants are brought into the US by the bus loads by Smithfield Foods and Tyson Foods to work at meat packing plants.  The US government has a deal with these corporations to occasionally deport a few, but not too many as to not disrupt production.
there will always be companies that skirt the immigration laws in order to help cut costs, it isnt one industry its all industries.

I agree that stiffing the penalties and enforcing them needs to be done but it is only one part of a multiple part approach that needs to be taken.

The border needs to be secured, employers need to be targeted and illegals need to be deported.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2010, 08:47:53 AM »
there will always be companies that skirt the immigration laws in order to help cut costs, it isnt one industry its all industries.

I agree that stiffing the penalties and enforcing them needs to be done but it is only one part of a multiple part approach that needs to be taken.

The border needs to be secured, employers need to be targeted and illegals need to be deported.

If Americans didn't hire illegal immigrants, then illegal immigrants would not go into the US.  Then there would be no need to secure the border.  Look at the US/Canada border and compare it to the US/Mexico border.  If Americans stop hiring illegal immigrants, then the illegals would voluntarily leave.  No need for deportations if there is nobody to deport.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2010, 08:55:48 AM »
And we also need to stop affording them welfare drivers license and safe harbor in sanctuary cities. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2010, 09:07:56 AM »
If Americans didn't hire illegal immigrants, then illegal immigrants would not go into the US.  Then there would be no need to secure the border.  Look at the US/Canada border and compare it to the US/Mexico border.  If Americans stop hiring illegal immigrants, then the illegals would voluntarily leave.  No need for deportations if there is nobody to deport.
not true...illegals create their own markets as well...

why leave when you can come get free health care? when you can come in have a baby and be allowed to stay?

why leave if your getting money illegally that wouldnt be effected by standard work laws?

there are plenty of reasons for illegals to come to the US even if work didnt exist here for them...

again only one part of a multiple part approach.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2010, 12:22:26 PM »
most are hard workers wanting a better life

-El Chapo

That's to bad, our main priority as US citizens is to better the lives of our fellow citizens over those from foreign countries.
S