Author Topic: The Crusaders  (Read 6378 times)

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
The Crusaders
« on: October 12, 2011, 02:52:51 PM »
These were real men, when will see bravery and nobility like this again?

Look what happened to Europe, the mulsims from the east invaded us, the Crusaders who died for us are turning in their graves.

Team Pat Banana

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: The Crusaders
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 02:56:33 PM »
I have heard the religious motivation of the crusades was mostly just a front to rally public opinion and have an excuse to go plunder Muslim lands.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 03:03:53 PM »
Anyone who kills in the name of "god" is a moron' regardless of religion.

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 03:07:13 PM »
THEIR ARMOR SURE LOOKS COOL.  OTHER THAN THAT I DON'T REALLY GIVE A FUCK

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 03:11:07 PM »
THEIR ARMOR SURE LOOKS COOL.  OTHER THAN THAT I DON'T REALLY GIVE A FUCK

Nice

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 03:14:47 PM »
religion of peace....am I right fellas?!

"god is a fairytale"......bada boom!!! 

got em on the run now!

Grenache

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 04:38:22 PM »
Great band!

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 05:20:56 PM »
 ::) The Muslims invaded us  ::)

Christians started the crusades

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Crusade

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 05:28:50 PM »

And both are equally stupid and pathetic.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 05:29:02 PM »
::) The Muslims invaded us  ::)

After hundreds of years of Muslims destroying Christian communities across the Middle East.  ::)

The first sentence of your link even sums it up: "The First Crusade (1096–1099) was a military expedition by Western Christianity to regain the Holy Lands taken in the Muslim conquest of the Levant."

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 05:32:57 PM »
After hundreds of years of Muslims destroying Christian communities across the Middle East.  ::)

The first sentence of your link even sums it up: "The First Crusade (1096–1099) was a military expedition by Western Christianity to regain the Holy Lands taken in the Muslim conquest of the Levant."

Ouch.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 06:03:55 PM »

The guy was talking about the crusades. Why would you go back hundreds of years?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 06:16:06 PM »

Just released for Xbox and PS3!  Looks fucking awesome!!!

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 09:29:38 PM »

Dickhead. The Muslims had occupied Spain and had tried to overtake mainland Europe via France well before the Crusades. Then later on the Ottomans tried to conquer Europe through Eastern Europe.

They were the ones to first launch mass invasions.

Don't talk on things you know jack shit about.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 09:35:38 PM »

When I was at lunch with Nasser and Alex over in San Diego last month... the power went out in the restaurant for a few seconds, and Nasser yells out "Hide!  Its the Muslims!"  -  I fucking lost it!  Couldn't stop laughing! LOL!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 09:37:44 PM »
I have ZERO respect for Saudi Arabians who continue to prop up their batshit religious culture with their systemic treatment of women like property.  

I dare any one of them to try this on Americano women.  They`d slap the goofy looking towel right off their head.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 09:51:33 PM »
I have ZERO respect for Saudi Arabians who continue to prop up their batshit religious culture with their systemic treatment of women like property.  

I dare any one of them to try this on Americano women.  They`d slap the goofy looking towel right off their head.

Did you see, even other Muslims are trying to kill them? lol  Iranians were arrested trying to assassinate the Saudi Ambassador to the US:  http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/oct/11/iranians-charged-us-assassination-plot?newsfeed=true

Its funny, cause deep down, Egyptians hate Saudis (and other Arabs from the Gulf), and those "Gulfies" look down on Egyptians  since we have no where near as much oil as they do, so they hate us too.  
Many Egyptians don't consider themselves "Arab" - like the ones from Saudi (Which I disagree with - I consider us Arab)!

On the otherhand, While in DC, ALL my non-american friends in undergrad were Saudis, and I had no Egyptian friends!

Strangest experience I had in the Arab Gulf.... I was in Qatar on a business trip, and was at a restaurant, when the waiter comes up to me and whispers in my ear "Sir, you have to move to another table, this is the princess' favorite table and she just got here" - I got up and moved, and she walked in with her girlfriends for lunch.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 10:04:23 PM »
Did you see, even other Muslims are trying to kill them? lol  Iranians were arrested trying to assassinate the Saudi Ambassador to the US:  http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/oct/11/iranians-charged-us-assassination-plot?newsfeed=true

Its funny, cause deep down, Egyptians hate Saudis (and other Arabs from the Gulf), and those "Gulfies" look down on Egyptians  since we have no where near as much oil as they do, so they hate us too.  
Many Egyptians don't consider themselves "Arab" - like the ones from Saudi (Which I disagree with - I consider us Arab)!

On the otherhand, While in DC, ALL my non-american friends in undergrad were Saudis, and I had no Egyptian friends!

Strangest experience I had in the Arab Gulf.... I was in Qatar on a business trip, and was at a restaurant, when the waiter comes up to me and whispers in my ear "Sir, you have to move to another table, this is the princess' favorite table and she just got here" - I got up and moved, and she walked in with her girlfriends for lunch.

Lol looking down on Egyptians for not having as much oil, as if they are special because their countries coincedentally sit on huge oil reserves.

Without Western technology they couldn't even extract the stuff.

Many argue Iranians dislike Arabs in general, not just Saudis.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 10:08:30 PM »
Lol looking down on Egyptians for not having as much oil, as if they are special because their countries coincedentally sit on huge oil reserves.

Without Western technology they couldn't even extract the stuff.

Many argue Iranians dislike Arabs in general, not just Saudis.

Oh yeah - and vice versa.

My best friend from High School is Persian, and anytime we go out people will ask "are you guys brothers" and he gets all pissed, throws a fit, and goes "Fucckkkk!  I'm not ARAB!"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 10:11:06 PM »

Egyptians are some of the nicest people I have ever known.  There is a family in town, business owners, and I talk to them all the time and they are some of the most laid back people with a great sense of humor. I also had a few friends from the UAE and they may as well be American.  He used to tell me how rough it was for women in Saudi Arabia and that many escaped to the UAE.  When he went back home for the summer to the UAE he bought me full Arab dressing and it was hilarious when I put it on.  It was when I was in my Perma-Bulker stage and it was the most hilarious looking thing.  His friends back home got a kick out of the pictures.

In Qatar, you should have worn a Big Ach shirt on and just pointed to it and said, "Do you realize who I AM?".  Either that or you should have just taken your pants off and gently placed them over the back of the chair and said, "No problem, I`ll wait for the princess right here".

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 10:19:24 PM »
Egyptians are some of the nicest people I have ever known.  There is a family in town, business owners, and I talk to them all the time and they are some of the most laid back people with a great sense of humor. I also had a few friends from the UAE and they may as well be American.  He used to tell me how rough it was for women in Saudi Arabia and that many escaped to the UAE.  When he went back home for the summer to the UAE he bought me full Arab dressing and it was hilarious when I put it on.  It was when I was in my Perma-Bulker stage and it was the most hilarious looking thing.  His friends back home got a kick out of the pictures.

In Qatar, you should have worn a Big Ach shirt on and just pointed to it and said, "Do you realize who I AM?".  Either that or you should have just taken your pants off and gently placed them over the back of the chair and said, "No problem, I`ll wait for the princess right here".

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH YESSSSSSSS!!!!

I think I've shared this story on here before, but one time a buddy of mine (American guy) dressed up as an Arab Oil Tycoon for Halloween with a long beard and the head scarf and all... so we go out.. and coincidentally it was on the same exact day that Bin Laden released one of his tapes threatening the west.......  Ohhhh man were people pissed at my boy...  Random people in the streets were going up to him and saying things like "Thats just Wrong son!"  LOLL he's like "I'M NOT DRESSED AS BIN LADEN DAMN IT!!!!!"

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2011, 12:59:59 AM »
Oh yeah - and vice versa.

My best friend from High School is Persian, and anytime we go out people will ask "are you guys brothers" and he gets all pissed, throws a fit, and goes "Fucckkkk!  I'm not ARAB!"

Lol at Iranians hiding behind the 'Persian' tag. 

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2011, 01:16:29 AM »
I have heard the religious motivation of the crusades was mostly just a front to rally public opinion and have an excuse to go plunder Muslim lands.

much like the undertones of our modern 'crusades' in iraq and afghanistan. most of the people posting in this thread are proof of that. americans are helpless to resist patriotic influence, much like chirstians and the churchs influence in the middle ages. your fear of and lack of knowledge of different cultures makes it all to easy.

the treatment of women in many of these countries is terrible and i strongly condemn it, but there are many other places where this goes on such as the Democratic Republic of Congo and Nepal. most people focus their hate on arab countries because of these social flaws but they arent alone, american media or rather western media has instilled unreasonable fear and hate in us all. We only have to look back into our history to see this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2011, 04:18:32 AM »
much like the undertones of our modern 'crusades' in iraq and afghanistan. most of the people posting in this thread are proof of that. americans are helpless to resist patriotic influence, much like chirstians and the churchs influence in the middle ages. your fear of and lack of knowledge of different cultures makes it all to easy.

the treatment of women in many of these countries is terrible and i strongly condemn it, but there are many other places where this goes on such as the Democratic Republic of Congo and Nepal. most people focus their hate on arab countries because of these social flaws but they arent alone, american media or rather western media has instilled unreasonable fear and hate in us all. We only have to look back into our history to see this.
Fuck them too. 

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2011, 04:20:29 AM »

You can keep your American women to yourself. Think of getting yourself a new car, only that the market only has over used ones.