Author Topic: The secretary.  (Read 1606 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
The secretary.
« on: December 16, 2012, 03:40:55 AM »
Clay Gunkampff arrives at the University of California in his 1995 Honda Civic. He is wearing formal dress, which can however not hide his huge muscles from the gazes of others. He tries to think about the job interview, which he is here for, but some images are stuck in his mind. They were seen online and made by a user called Tito24. Clay did not really understand these images.
Clay walks strong, sturdy steps up to the entrance of the admissions office. As he walks in, he is greeted by a black man with a well-trimmed beard. This is the interviewer, for the secretary job, which he is here to apply for. In the interview, the black dean is quite dominant in his way of asking and talking. Sometimes, he also stares at Clay's arms and chest, which is a little uncomfortable for Clay.
After the interview, Clay drives home. The dean closes his door, opens a drawer and grabs a used, smelly, posing thong firmly. The dean sniffs the thong in a long and sensual enjoyment. Before putting down the thong, the dean looks up, and says to himself: "Bay likey".

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: The secretary.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 03:44:13 AM »
A+

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 03:47:54 AM »
thanks dj181... I suddenly felt a glimpse of inspiration, when I woke up this morning.  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 03:50:58 AM »
weak immitation  :-\

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 03:54:50 AM »

let's see your story, spermataste..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 04:00:41 AM »
thanks dj181... I suddenly felt a glimpse of inspiration, when I woke up this morning.  :D

no worries man, maybe i'll post up some of my romantic verses/lyrics in the near future lol

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 04:02:52 AM »
It is nice that you are putting your thoughts into words. Funny is a pretty hard to come by DNA strand, from what I gather. I always give props and smile sincerely if the joke is good.

In your case it is forced, not particulary funny, half assed, etc etc.

Please, try again.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 05:04:46 AM »
It is nice that you are putting your thoughts into words. Funny is a pretty hard to come by DNA strand, from what I gather. I always give props and smile sincerely if the joke is good.

In your case it is forced, not particulary funny, half assed, etc etc.

Please, try again.

Will do. I agree, I don't have the best talent for writing.

Merry Christmas to you, Sebastian.  :)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 05:09:01 AM »

are you still sticking it to The Beak?

How did she react when she found out about you and Sergei (pronounced SirGay)?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 05:48:18 AM »
Clay Gunkampff arrives at the University of California in his 1995 Honda Civic. He is wearing formal dress, which can however not hide his huge muscles from the gazes of others. He tries to think about the job interview, which he is here for, but some images are stuck in his mind. They were seen online and made by a user called Tito24. Clay did not really understand these images.
Clay walks strong, sturdy steps up to the entrance of the admissions office. As he walks in, he is greeted by a black man with a well-trimmed beard. This is the interviewer, for the secretary job, which he is here to apply for. In the interview, the black dean is quite dominant in his way of asking and talking. Sometimes, he also stares at Clay's arms and chest, which is a little uncomfortable for Clay.
After the interview, Clay drives home. The dean closes his door, opens a drawer and grabs a used, smelly, posing thong firmly. The dean sniffs the thong in a long and sensual enjoyment. Before putting down the thong, the dean looks up, and says to himself: "Bay likey".

lol funniest thing i have read in ages!!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 10:47:24 AM »
thanks, Stark.  :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 10:54:08 AM »
The last line one was the best, "Bay likey"  :D
X

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 02:25:32 PM »
Lol! Wasn't expecting that ending at all...this is coming from a skim/scan reader too.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 02:33:12 PM »
couldnt capture my attention to read more than a few words of the dreadful paragraph
A