Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 242834 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony - had a heart attack - in a coma
« Reply #725 on: November 04, 2012, 09:31:14 AM »
Fuck off you POS what the fuck do you know, always making up stories that there is something wrong with someone in your family or guess what happen to me or that someone died that you know to get attention on getbig, you fucken loser.

People die all the time and people have problems all the time but when they are juiced it's the juice that caused it? who is being delusional here?

Seriously you border to the same delusion I have seen in regular heroin junkies, you are seriously pathetic, time to shot up some more poison and pretend its all good for ya? Lol u retard

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #726 on: November 04, 2012, 09:32:12 AM »
VanLoadOfMenAsses getting destroyed.

Ouch, getting owned by Alex "more gimmicks than anyone in online history" 23 hurts even worse.

I know what Onetimehard is getting at and it's true, steroids are remarkably safe, compared to most any class of drugs, at least in the short run. But don't say there will absolutely be no increase in mortality from the use of steroids... just the high BP that many experience can't be safe, it's common sense.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #727 on: November 04, 2012, 09:42:11 AM »
I bought a naugahyde hat from Larry Hagman which he assured me was genuine leather.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #728 on: November 04, 2012, 09:44:28 AM »
Fuck off you POS what the fuck do you know, always making up stories that there is something wrong with someone in your family or guess what happen to me or that someone died that you know to get attention on getbig, you fucken loser.

People die all the time and people have problems all the time but when they are juiced it's the juice that caused it? who is being delusional here?
ROID RAGE REPORTED

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #729 on: November 04, 2012, 09:46:37 AM »

We are....taxpayers
do you even pay taxes as you re unemployed? Maybe your white male companion / husband is tho, as he s the breadwinner.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #730 on: November 04, 2012, 09:47:40 AM »
Aside from the abuse issues, he probably has some dangerous ass doctors. Suspect he had no health insurance or Medical/IEHP, which pays nothing. You get what you pay for-- some foreign medical graduate or  last in the class authoritative physician who actually knows shit. That is why every bodybuilder needs a M.D. as a friend. He can help or at least direct you in the right channels.  You get what you pay for.
Lift, fuck, make money....
DOC

Spot on as usual, keep up the good work!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #731 on: November 04, 2012, 09:54:04 AM »
Ouch, getting owned by Alex "more gimmicks than anyone in online history" 23 hurts even worse.

I know what Onetimehard is getting at and it's true, steroids are remarkably safe, compared to most any class of drugs, at least in the short run. But don't say there will absolutely be no increase in mortality from the use of steroids... just the high BP that many experience can't be safe, it's common sense.
Thank you, now we can have a civilized discussion. I do agree the steroids can pose a potential harm, so can salt and vitamin c but I also think the worse destruction for human is to not be active and that cause more side effects then anything. People that juice tend to apply more activities in their daily lives then the average Joe, so because of the balance I do not feel the mortality rate in juicers are higher.

ROID RAGE REPORTED
lmao,  ;D  Ya put hard to resist with stark, he is by far the most hated getbigger to have ever lived, pure loser  ;)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #732 on: November 04, 2012, 10:01:48 AM »
Thank you, now we can have a civilized discussion. I do agree the steroids can pose a potential harm, so can salt and vitamin c but I also think the worse destruction for human is to not be active and that cause more side effects then anything. People that juice tend to apply more activities in their daily lives then the average Joe, so because of the balance I do not feel the mortality rate in juicers are higher.

Why are you intentionally ignoring the other obvious option - living an active lifestyle while drug free?
from incomplete data

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #733 on: November 04, 2012, 10:06:15 AM »
do you even pay taxes as you re unemployed? Maybe your white male companion / husband is tho, as he s the breadwinner.

Ouch....
O

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #734 on: November 04, 2012, 10:09:22 AM »
Why are you intentionally ignoring the other obvious option - living an active lifestyle while drug free?
Why don't you go and tell the mountain climber to stop climbing or the skier to stop, or car racer, or any extreme sports that cost lives, it's the obvious choice right?

No it is not the obvious choice, only close-minded people would think so. I know a gymnast, my friends niece, 17 years old and has broken her bones on at least 5 separate occasions and has even had a concussion and nothing on this planet will get her to stop only if she dies cause that is what she wants to do, that is her passion, living any other way is living miserable and unhappy. To each their own bro

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #735 on: November 04, 2012, 10:18:11 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #736 on: November 04, 2012, 10:22:20 AM »

I pay a lot of taxes....you pay for sex with dogs
A

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: November 04, 2012, 10:25:26 AM »
Why don't you go and tell the mountain climber to stop climbing or the skier to stop, or car racer, or any extreme sports that cost lives, it's the obvious choice right?

No it is not the obvious choice, only close-minded people would think so. I know a gymnast, my friends niece, 17 years old and has broken her bones on at least 5 separate occasions and has even had a concussion and nothing on this planet will get her to stop only if she dies cause that is what she wants to do, that is her passion, living any other way is living miserable and unhappy. To each their own bro

What I'm trying to get across is that you don't justify doing something potentially harmful by simply pointing at other dangerous activities. You have a choice to inject steroids or not, some anecdote about your niece isn't going to make that decision for you. I'm not saying that you shouldn't use steroids, just admit that you enjoy the feeling of PEDs despite whatever risks you expose yourself to and that it's worth it to YOU.
from incomplete data

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #738 on: November 04, 2012, 10:26:45 AM »
He a-drown-a in com-a!

I'm telling you, DA is loling at this.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #739 on: November 04, 2012, 10:40:19 AM »
UPDATE ON OUR FRIEND Derek Anthony Derek Anthony He is currently still in ICU . He is now breathing on his own . still not awake FAMILY members are near him awaiting and praying for Derek to open his eyes . We will be there to visit him and his family . and to give him loving and supporting messages from all of you who have shown so much care . Please keep Derek in your prayers her is the link leave him a message i will make sure to read it to him when we are near him . Thank you Rosetta Mortati GROUP D.A Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=D.A+

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #740 on: November 04, 2012, 10:44:29 AM »
 He is not gonna die.
O

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: November 04, 2012, 10:48:19 AM »

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #742 on: November 04, 2012, 11:03:54 AM »
Derek must have health care from his days over at rxmuscle

Dave Palumbo seems like the type to make sure his employees have health care, stock options and a good pension

Dereks hospital takes fiberlyze right?

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #743 on: November 04, 2012, 11:05:22 AM »

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #744 on: November 04, 2012, 11:09:04 AM »
Derek must have health care from his days over at rxmuscle

Dave Palumbo seems like the type to make sure his employees have health care, stock options and a good pension

Dereks hospital takes fiberlyze right?

Apparently the gastroenterologist highly recomendes

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #745 on: November 04, 2012, 11:15:17 AM »

He a-drown-a in com-a!

I'm telling you, DA is loling at this.

Actually, you're right, he is almost certainly lolling at this very moment.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #746 on: November 04, 2012, 11:21:44 AM »
What I'm trying to get across is that you don't justify doing something potentially harmful by simply pointing at other dangerous activities. You have a choice to inject steroids or not, some anecdote about your niece isn't going to make that decision for you. I'm not saying that you shouldn't use steroids, just admit that you enjoy the feeling of PEDs despite whatever risks you expose yourself to and that it's worth it to YOU.
That goes without saying wouldn't you say?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #747 on: November 04, 2012, 11:22:02 AM »
Thankfully the candle group has removed Primemuscle's messages. Sick piece of shit.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: November 04, 2012, 11:23:03 AM »
That goes without saying wouldn't you say?

Then why compare your thing(PEDs) to other irrelevant stuff?
from incomplete data

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: November 04, 2012, 11:27:05 AM »
Thankfully the candle group has removed Primemuscle's messages. Sick piece of shit.

I agree , I emailed them and  told them about him (he posts on Getbig ....etc ) , I even gave them his IP address,  Fuc#*ng asshole.