Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 242836 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony - had a heart attack - in a coma
« Reply #675 on: November 04, 2012, 01:00:16 AM »
I am not shitting on his life. I am only stating observable truths and facts.

This is fine. I question your timing though.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #676 on: November 04, 2012, 01:11:18 AM »
This is fine. I question your timing though.

Questioning my timing? People have been telling DA for a while he is going down a shit path. This is nothing new.
X

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #677 on: November 04, 2012, 01:15:36 AM »
what? 4 pages more in a few hours? is he dead already?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: November 04, 2012, 01:24:24 AM »
There's alot of talk but no updates on his condition.

Even if DA makes it out alive, odds are (judging by his recent past) that he'll have more problems in the near future.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: November 04, 2012, 01:25:23 AM »
derek managed a quick 45 min work out in the hospital gym this morning
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: November 04, 2012, 01:53:37 AM »
An update...it appears Derek is drifting in and out of consciousness.  I doubt his family will be reading the prank candle messages, although they might actually stir him up enough to wake up so that he can post here and dish it back.

Update on Derek Anthony Derek Anthony as of today (Nov. 3, 2012) at 7pm. We went and visited our friend Derek. The room was filled with all of his loving family members. I stood by his bedside telling him the well wishes from everyone on his wall. He was in and out of Consciousness. I am sure he was hearing me as his eye would open up staring at me for a few seconds. ♥

♥ I put ******* on th
e phone and on the speaker so Derek could here the love from people who he hasn't even meet yet . Keith and Jennifer ***** both talked while we had the phone to the ear. He was responsive with the blinking of his eyes. Thank You for what you guys have done. ♥

♥ I want everyone to know that all the posts, messages and emails I been recieving are being read to him from his parents and I, so we want to thank you for being there with us as well. I will be posting an update soon. Thank you

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #681 on: November 04, 2012, 01:58:14 AM »
can someone read aloud to him from this thread? it might just be what he needs to break out of the unconsciousness

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: November 04, 2012, 01:59:41 AM »
can someone read aloud to him from this thread? it might just be what he needs to break out of the unconsciousness
I reckon the getbiggers could be what he needs to bring him back.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: November 04, 2012, 01:12:21 AM »
All this talk is just fun and games. What DA is going through is real. He almost died for us bitches. Lesson that if you love life, don't risk losing it like this. DA probably won't learn though.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #684 on: November 04, 2012, 01:21:37 AM »
derek has no respect for the body thats been giving him therefore it should be taken away from him.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: November 04, 2012, 01:34:05 AM »
All this talk is just fun and games. What DA is going through is real. He almost died for us bitches. Lesson that if you love life, don't risk losing it like this. DA probably won't learn though.

He didnt die for nobody, this should be a huge lesson to all steroid abusers oh wait it was the recreational drugs so don't worry all you' re save  ::) ::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #686 on: November 04, 2012, 01:41:31 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: November 04, 2012, 01:48:27 AM »

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: November 04, 2012, 02:42:40 AM »
He didnt die for nobody, this should be a huge lesson to all steroid abusers oh wait it was the recreational drugs so don't worry all you' re save  ::) ::)

Ronnie is still alive... Dorian is still alive... Lee Haney, Arnold, Kevin Levrone... hell, Larry Scott is still alive and he was a massive juicer dating back to the 1960s...

The statement that steroids are harmful seems questionable. Maybe if you've already got problems like high blood pressure in the family and/or other problems.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #689 on: November 04, 2012, 03:26:44 AM »
has the guy done steroids while being on dialysys?

???
amongst other things. 8)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #690 on: November 04, 2012, 03:35:21 AM »
has he died?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: For Derek Anthony.
« Reply #691 on: November 04, 2012, 03:39:42 AM »
derek at his bestest

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: November 04, 2012, 03:41:05 AM »
has he died?

No, he's apparently alert. Who knows, though... it could turn into a Serge Nubret thing and he just mysteriously dies after being in a coma for a while.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #693 on: November 04, 2012, 05:30:36 AM »
Why pick on DA?  I mean we all know most male pros have taken it in the face and ass from gay cock. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: November 04, 2012, 05:33:45 AM »
Why pick on DA?  I mean we all know most male pros have taken it in the face and ass from gay cock. 

Precisely because he's not a pro

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: November 04, 2012, 06:33:50 AM »
He's back , keep hating mofos.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #696 on: November 04, 2012, 06:36:55 AM »
A salute from Europe

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #697 on: November 04, 2012, 07:01:04 AM »
Ronnie is still alive... Dorian is still alive... Lee Haney, Arnold, Kevin Levrone... hell, Larry Scott is still alive and he was a massive juicer dating back to the 1960s...

The statement that steroids are harmful seems questionable. Maybe if you've already got problems like high blood pressure in the family and/or other problems.
Don't bother bro, these fucken clowns will blame juice if a mountain climber falls of a mountain or if a guy drowns. Every health problem known to man that result in death = has to be the juice.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #698 on: November 04, 2012, 07:05:04 AM »
Bullshit... you're using a biased sample. These are the survivors. How many bodybuilders died or fucked themselves up for every one who abused hormones and lived?

Dwell on it, imbecile.
How many people die off of kidney failure every day that are not juicing? How many people have hard attacks that are not juicing? How many people have liver problems without juicing? Millions, Millions and Millions.

So let me get this straight, there has been over 2000 ifbb pros and a handful of them have had health issues right?, well take a random group of 2000 men that do not juice and the same number of people will have health issues, simple as that.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #699 on: November 04, 2012, 07:08:22 AM »
How many people die off of kidney failure every day that are not juicing? How many people have hard attacks that are not juicing? How many people have liver problems without juicing? Millions, Millions and Millions.

So let me get this straight, there has been over 2000 ifbb pros and a handful of them have had health issues right?, well take a random group of 2000 men that do not juice and the same number of people will have health issues, simple as that.

I see plenty of hyperbole here... are you sure you're not just trying to rationalise your lifestyle choices?