Author Topic: Dexter, does it again - wants $8,000 for guest posing  (Read 17105 times)

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Dexter, does it again - wants $8,000 for guest posing
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2009, 11:28:08 AM »
jay cutler was a better mr. o (hi jay!) guestposing every weekend year round except for the time of the olympia prep.

hope he gets it back :D

x2

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: Dexter, does it again
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2009, 11:32:02 AM »
LMAO...Dexter can be a prick.When I spoke to him last year he seemed really cool but I think it was because I am a brother.  i just got that vibe.

Be it a brutha or a cracka, Dexter has let 'success' in the bodybuilding world get to his head so much so that he is a bonafide jerk. He could learn a lot from Jay Cutler about how to fans.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2009, 11:35:42 AM »
A friend of mine who sponsors shows asks Dexter to guest pose for him for a up coming bodybuilding show.Dexter says, he charges $8000. The guy says, thats to much, can you do it for $5000, and Dexter, says, no I have to pay my bills. So then my friend see's Toney Freeman and asks him how much he would charge to guest pose.

Before Toney could answer, Dexter buts in and says, Tony don't take less then $8000, because he has to pay his bills.When I heard this I was like WTF.?????.  The promoter I'm talking about is a nice guy, who puts on a great show, and is respected by the bodybuilding community.

Who does Dexter think he is??????????? If you ask me Dexter is an arrogant asshole, who doesn't deserve anything.
Asking more then $5000 to guest pose is crazy, heck your only on stage for 10 minutes tops. If you do the math thats $500 a minutes, or $30,000 an hour. Dexter Jackson - I hope he places 10th at the Mr Olympia.

John...tell your friend to invest his money in his MC....THATS where to spend the smart money.  And I'll do it for 5K...just cause he's a friend of yours...!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2009, 11:37:07 AM »
I'll do it for $4500.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2009, 11:37:21 AM »
John...tell your friend to invest his money in his MC....THATS where to spend the smart money.  And I'll do it for 5K...just cause he's a friend of yours...!
gay4pay not going as well lately bob ?  its to be expected, stop competing and drugging and dieting now your half the size with double the fat.. you had to see the drop off in clientel coming

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2009, 11:37:47 AM »
Are the Mayo's paying you 5k for your efforts this weekend, Bob?

- Block!
?

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2009, 11:39:06 AM »

i actually have to agree with u...must be turning into a puppet of the system also.  but you would offer more bang for the buck than a snore fest dex/jay type posing routine.
Oh...Monica!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2009, 11:42:12 AM »
In my post in no way shape or form was bashing Tony Freeman, I just want to make this clear.Tony Freeman is a great athlete and a great guy.Now Dexter is a short arrogant prick, he has no personality, and feels entitled.The day he retires from bodybuilding he will soon be forgotten.He is just a short guy with good genetics, and a bad attitude.If I was Muscletech, I would drop him like a bad habit.
I seen the way Dexter, acts, and talks to fans, and its pathetic.
Dexter, your just a bodybuilder, you can be replaced,its that simple.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2009, 11:43:08 AM »
gay4pay not going as well lately bob ?  its to be expected, stop competing and drugging and dieting now your half the size with double the fat.. you had to see the drop off in clientel coming

LOl....loser

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2009, 11:46:29 AM »

gay4pay not going as well lately bob ?  its to be expected, stop competing and drugging and dieting now your half the size with double the fat.. you had to see the drop off in clientel coming

Bob I cant believe this is coming from a guy who says, anal sex is like having a deep tissue massage but only inside you ass, lol....Who is he to call someone gay,,,lol .If he isn't blowing flames out of his ass I don't who is, lol

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2009, 11:49:34 AM »
If you do the math thats $500 a minutes, or $30,000 an hour. Dexter Jackson - I hope he places 10th at the Mr Olympia.

You make it sound as if he warps to the show.  ;D

The pay basically covers a weekend of Dexter`s life.

Dexter is entitled to whatever people will give him for the appearance under free market principles, i.e., whatever the market will bear.  I highly doubt that is $8,000.  I could see him calling for $6,000 though.

How typical for him to have spent all of his money.  ::)  Before the 2008 Arnold Classic Dexter confessed in an issue of MD that he had literally no money left at all.  How pathetic.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2009, 11:49:41 AM »

gay4pay not going as well lately bob ?  its to be expected, stop competing and drugging and dieting now your half the size with double the fat.. you had to see the drop off in clientel coming

Bob I cant believe this is coming from a guy who says, anal sex is like having a deep tissue massage but only inside you ass, lol....Who is he to call someone gay,,,lol .If he isn't blowing flames out of his ass I don't who is, lol

LOL...WHAT? You are joking, right?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2009, 11:58:41 AM »

thats true. it does feel like that. if that sounds appealing to you, then you should try it sometime.

bob is straight and thinks gay sex is disgusting, so for him doing gay4pay is something that degrades him and takes away his self pride.

for a gay or bisexual man gay4pay would be uplifting and like a straight guy fucking a girl and then her paying him for it after.

therein lies the difference.

getNY, hows the snake oil sales coming?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2009, 12:00:07 PM »
You make it sound as if he warps to the show.  ;D

The pay basically covers a weekend of Dexter`s life.

Dexter is entitled to whatever people will give him for the appearance under free market principles, i.e., whatever the market will bear.  I highly doubt that is $8,000.  I could see him calling for $6,000 though.

How typical for him to have spent all of his money.  ::)  Before the 2008 Arnold Classic Dexter confessed in an issue of MD that he had literally no money left at all.  How pathetic.
i think that guest posers get travel and hotel and food paid for, then on top of that they get $$. so 8 grand owuld be in addition to travel food and lodge.  i could be mistaken though.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2009, 12:02:29 PM »
thats true. it does feel like that. if that sounds appealing to you, then you should try it sometime.

bob is straight and thinks gay sex is disgusting, so for him doing gay4pay is something that degrades him and takes away his self pride.

for a gay or bisexual man gay4pay would be uplifting and like a straight guy fucking a girl and then her paying him for it after.

Lol... Dizzle laying the smackdown!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2009, 12:06:04 PM »

First of all, I'm not disgusted by it...I couldn't care either way what people do, or what their sexual orientation is.....BUT, for you to be making ridiculous statements about me is uncalled for, esspecially when you wouldnt know one thing about me.

As for G4P...I wouldn't know either way, as I've never been a part of it. I've always had this unique way of making money which seems to be a rarity aroud here....I had a JOB.  A real job....there is no "G4P"....it's either something someone wants to do, or they wont do it....there are plenty of ways to make legitimate money...to shroud it under this "I had to do it, I needed the money" bullshit...is a joke.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2009, 12:08:17 PM »
$8,000 isn't THAT bad I guess. I remember Palumbo saying in an interview that a bb like Chris Cormier could get 5K back in the day. When you're Mr. Olympia you can do that so Dexter better enjoy it while he can for the rest of the year.  ;D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2009, 12:11:08 PM »

First of all, I'm not disgusted by it...I couldn't care either way what people do, or what their sexual orientation is.....BUT, for you to be making ridiculous statements about me is uncalled for, esspecially when you wouldnt know one thing about me.

As for G4P...I wouldn't know either way, as I've never been a part of it. I've always had this unique way of making money which seems to be a rarity aroud here....I had a JOB.  A real job....there is no "G4P"....it's either something someone wants to do, or they wont do it....there are plenty of ways to make legitimate money...to shroud it under this "I had to do it, I needed the money" bullshit...is a joke.

So by your rational Chick... Tom Prince didnt "really need the money" when he was posing naked for schomes behind a white line? He did it because he enjoyed it?  ???

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2009, 12:12:52 PM »
That`s sad that my post gets deleted even though it`s fucking true.

How sad is it that Dexter likely cleared half a million in 2008 and has nothing to show for it.  Just pathetic.  ::)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2009, 12:13:19 PM »
So by your rational Chick... Tom Prince didnt "really need the money" when he was posing naked for schomes behind a white line? He did it because he enjoyed it?  ???

TP has said in many interviews that when he posed for Colt mag, he needed the money, and didn't mind doing the shoot as it was just him in the pics.  As for whatever else you're talking about...I have no idea

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2009, 12:14:11 PM »
That`s sad that my post gets deleted even though it`s fucking true.

How sad is it that Dexter likely cleared half a million in 2008 and has nothing to show for it.  Just pathetic.  ::)

He's got plenty to show...don't believe everything you read

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2009, 12:17:08 PM »
TP has said in many interviews that when he posed for Colt mag, he needed the money, and didn't mind doing the shoot as it was just him in the pics.  As for whatever else you're talking about...I have no idea

Dont play stupid Chick...we have been over this before. Tom Prince had admitted to both myself, and others in Venice that he used to pose naked for whoever could pony up the cash he was asking. His only stipulation was that the schome had to be behind a line, and that nethier he nor his *ahem* fluids could cross the line. You surely know about this Chick, (being his close friend and all). In fact if I ...being a nameless internet troll like you claim..know about this...then how much more must YOU know about? Being around him all the time?

Dont bullshit us with this "oh I had no idea Tom was doing these things..."  ::)  If you dont want to comment on it out of respect for Tom...then thats fine..but dont lie to us ethier.

M!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2009, 12:19:45 PM »
Candizzle laying the smack down on another bodybuilder.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2009, 12:20:04 PM »
He's got plenty to show...don't believe everything you read

Oops, my post didn't get deleted, I actually got
Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
blah, blah, blah.

But Bob, keep in mind that came straight from Dexter's mouth who said in an issue of MD just before the 2008 Arnold Classic that he was literally broke and waiting for his payday at the Arnold.  ;D  I don't doubt he has assets.

If you live comfortably enough, it's not impossible to spend that kind of money, but Dexter should try to understand that his relatively high income will not last forever.  Of course, he's free to do as he wishes.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2009, 12:40:23 PM »
Dont play stupid Chick...we have been over this before. Tom Prince had admitted to both myself, and others in Venice that he used to pose naked for whoever could pony up the cash he was asking. His only stipulation was that the schome had to be behind a line, and that nethier he nor his *ahem* fluids could cross the line. You surely know about this Chick, (being his close friend and all). In fact if I ...being a nameless internet troll like you claim..know about this...then how much more must YOU know about? Being around him all the time?

Dont bullshit us with this "oh I had no idea Tom was doing these things..."  ::)  If you dont want to comment on it out of respect for Tom...then thats fine..but dont lie to us ethier.

M!

I wouldn't have the first clue as to what you and your "buddies" in Venice know, or do...perhaps these were normal practices where you are, but I was in Rochester NY until 2001...trust me, these things are about as remote as they could be where i come from...

I dont have to protect TP, he's perfectly capable himself...question is...why is his sex life, or whatever, of any interest to YOU?  You have mentioned this numerous times now...are you interested in having Tom pose for you? Why else would some troll like yourself be so captivated by some other guys sexual exploits?