Author Topic: Organic food makes me shit!!!!  (Read 5409 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Organic food makes me shit!!!!
« on: July 30, 2011, 04:02:02 PM »
ive had it with trying the 'all-natural, organic' diet. heres what ive realized:

organic meals/foods:

-taste decent, get old fast
-leaves me hungry after less than 2 hours
-makes me have to shit 3-4 times a day, often just minutes after eating an organic dish.
-no discernable difference in how i look or how i feel

french fries/candy bars:

-taste delicious, every time, never gets old
-keeps me satisfied for 3-4 hours
-have one normal shit a day
-carb me up and make me look fuller
-no discernable difference in my health or how i feel

so fuck this im done with that crap, im just gonna eat regular things like burgers, fries and pizza and stop worrying about shit thats all in your head.

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
Re: Organic food makes me shit!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 04:21:54 PM »
good for you  ???

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 04:22:40 PM »
Lies, I didnt see you eat any organic food in commando

decadurabolin

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 04:37:26 PM »

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 04:39:23 PM »
they make organic pizza and fries too

just cause its organic doesnt mean heathy alwayz

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 04:52:35 PM »
Well,...not to be a stickler for accuracy,...but all food makes you eventually void your bowels.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 04:59:48 PM »
  The benefits of a clean diet in the short run are only evident in more energy with a decreased need for sleep and a clean complexion with silky hair and shining nails. In the long run, vastly decreased risk of most degenerative diseases like diabetes, cancer and artherosclerosis. It is the difference between dying at 60 and feeling like garbage from 40 until your death 20 years latter, or dying at 90 and feeling great in all but the very last few years of those 90 years. To me, the payoff is obvious.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 05:01:08 PM »
"Organic" is a marketing gimmick

AgriTrue – A New Standard in Agriculture
This is exciting to me, for too long in my view consumers have been denied a basic level of information about where their food comes from, how it was grown and how it is treated.

Additionally small scale producers have not been able to truly tell consumers why their food is better than pesticide laden, genetically modified and herbicide laced food in grocery stores.  The establishment of course has given us the “Organic” label as a solution to this problem.

The problems there are many…

1. “Organic” is OWNED by the USDA, they decide who can and can’t use it.  Yes they own the word organic, which is ironic since the word predates the US Government and basically means, “carbon based or derived from a living organism.”
   2. The cost of “organic” certification is cost prohibitive for many small growers and many large producers as well.  The cost is one thing but the administrative costs and miles of paperwork to stay current are the real problem.  Farmers should be growing food, not pushing pencils.  A large farm may spend over 33,000 dollars just to be certified.
   3. “Organic” certification does nothing to tell the consumer who produced their food, where it was grown, steps beyond the organic process that the producer takes, etc.
   4. The “Organic” label was designed as a marketing tool, not in the best interest of the producer or the consumer.
   5. Organic has become an “all or nothing approach”, there is currently no middle ground.  Many consumers would be happy to buy from a producer that may use some fertilizer but pledges not to use GMOs, Herbicides and Pesticides and farms sustainably with a soil improvement program, but until now no such middle ground has existed.
   6. Organic certification is excluded to people who do not produce for for resale like hobby gardeners, home gardeners, etc. They can say their food is organic as they are exempt but there are not really part of the program.  They have no voice in the standard.
   7. What is and is not “organic” is complicated to explain and understand.  The regulations and standards are thousands of pages long.
   8. Most importantly the “organic” label is NOT a free market program it is run by government, policed by government and serves the needs of regulators more than consumers.

In short when you buy “organic” produce today you know that certain things were not done to it but you don’t really know what was done to it, you don’t know who grew it and you on many levels are taking the government’s word that it meets a standard.  I will frankly take the word of a local farmer or my neighbor over the word of a Department of the Federal Government any day!

Additionally there are now calls for GMO seed to eventually be considered as acceptable for organic use.  Considering that one of the biggest reasons people choose organic food today is to avoid GMOs, I personally find this unacceptable.

So I have started working on a new program to fill this void called AgriTrue.  The program is currently in an infancy stage but we do have a few things off the ground.

1. The New AgriTrue Website http://www.agritrue.com/
   2. AgriTrue on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/agritrue
   3. AgriTrue on Twitter (no tweets yet, but they will come) http://twitter.com/#!/agritrue
   4. The VERY early draft (pre beta) of the AgriTrue Standard http://www.survivalpodcast.net/stuff/AgriTrue.pdf

There is a lot of work to do yet.  If you want to help build out and expose the world to this new standard, consider sending me an email to jack at agritrue.com and put AgriTrue in the subject.  I plan to launch an invitation only forum this week, when I do I will let anyone who has emailed me know about it.

From this point forward I will post almost all AgriTrue information at AgriTrue.com, so make sure to subscribe to the email updates or the RSS Feed there if you want to stay connected to this new movement.  Given the concept is now a whopping 5 days old I think we have come a long way, fast.

http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/agritrue-a-new-standard-in-agriculture

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 05:17:09 PM »
Organic foods generally have no gmo or msg or artificial flavors, colors, etc.

so hows that a gimmic?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 05:48:36 PM »
read what I posted dipshit.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 07:05:01 PM »
Take all the fruits and veggies with the bug bites all over them..mark up the price..Organic!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2011, 07:07:47 PM »
  The benefits of a clean diet in the short run are only evident in more energy with a decreased need for sleep and a clean complexion with silky hair and shining nails. In the long run, vastly decreased risk of most degenerative diseases like diabetes, cancer and artherosclerosis. It is the difference between dying at 60 and feeling like garbage from 40 until your death 20 years latter, or dying at 90 and feeling great in all but the very last few years of those 90 years. To me, the payoff is obvious.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yeah but i didnt get any of that, i look and feel exactly the same except that i have to go shit all the time.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 07:13:49 PM »
yeah but i didnt get any of that, i look and feel exactly the same except that i have to go shit all the time.

Shitting is really good for your bowels, as well as your liver and kidneys. I think you should reconsider.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2011, 07:14:18 PM »

the highest in protien whole grain type foods are beans/legumes youll shit 3 times a day sometimes more sometimes just 2 times a day

btw you sound like a child that is discovering for the first time what foods make it shit.  i guess some people have to go through a whole life time to realize what foods make them shit and wich ones dont  ::)
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2011, 07:15:18 PM »
ive had it with trying the 'all-natural, organic' diet. heres what ive realized:

organic meals/foods:

-makes me have to shit 3-4 times a day, often just minutes after eating an organic dish.

french fries/candy bars:

so fuck this im done with that crap, im just gonna eat regular things like burgers, fries and pizza and stop worrying about shit thats all in your head.
Haven`t I already covered all of this about a Billion times already?  Why the hell did you not listen the first time around?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2011, 07:22:14 PM »
Haven`t I already covered all of this about a Billion times already?  Why the hell did you not listen the first time around?

hey he's a 'child' hes learning what foods make him shit, he was born with a head full of concrete
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2011, 07:46:48 PM »
the highest in protien whole grain type foods are beans/legumes youll shit 3 times a day sometimes more sometimes just 2 times a day

btw you sound like a child that is discovering for the first time what foods make it shit.  i guess some people have to go through a whole life time to realize what foods make them shit and wich ones dont  ::)

i think this might be what it is, they tend to use tons of beans/legumes so it winds up filling you with gas and mushy blast shits

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 12:19:43 AM »

organic meals/foods:

french fries/candy bars:

bro are you kidding me?  if i eat chocolate on a cheat day, I'm shitting 10 times a day, hell, my asshole makes a whistling noise.

however, organic food for the bodybuilder is bullshit.  ok for senior citizens

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 01:37:06 AM »

bro are you kidding me?  if i eat chocolate on a cheat day, I'm shitting 10 times a day, hell, my asshole makes a whistling noise.

however, organic food for the bodybuilder is bullshit.  ok for senior citizens

try eating some fiber. oh wait thats only for senior citizens  ::)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 01:39:26 AM »
try eating some fiber. oh wait thats only for senior citizens  ::)

if you're eating chocolate, fiber wont do a thing lol, chocolate wins the asshole wars

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 04:59:28 AM »
i think this might be what it is, they tend to use tons of beans/legumes so it winds up filling you with gas and mushy blast shits

its good to look after your health, farting /shitting is the consequence of good health
A