Author Topic: Jeffrey Dahmer - Discussion  (Read 112684 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Jeffrey Dahmer
« Reply #675 on: March 27, 2018, 08:16:56 AM »

Lord, give me strength! I will NOT continue to belabour this point when it's been explicitly articulated numerous times now. As Sexybeast777 succinctly stated, the thread is supposed to make you THINK! I elaborated on this a few pages back by emphasising that Jeffrey's face on the mortuary table reveals the infinite love and mercy of our Lord. It should be obvious that his peaceful expression was the result of a terminal lucidity that came to him during his soul's departure from its physical manifestation. Our fears relating to the transient nature of life are assuaged when we accept the possibility of eternal salvation through the repentance of sin.

Jeffrey may have had an ironclad desire to turn people into zombies, but his heart was made from solid gold. He did not wish to harm anyone; he simply longed for companionship. Jeffrey's behaviour was the result of a dysfunctional limbic system (a collection of brain structures) intertwined with a damaged prefrontal cortex. Given that Jeffrey was simply a victim himself through being born with a complex personality disorder which left him unable to mediate his behaviour, to what extent do you think he should be held culpable for his actions? I would argue that Jeffrey should be exculpated entirely from accusations labelling him 'evil'. Does this mean that we were wrong to put Jeffrey on trial and imprison him? Well, that would depend on whether or not the purpose was to punish him or treat him. Jailing poor Jeffrey simply to use him as a tool to deter others is inexcusable and denies him the dignity of his basic human rights. Accepting that his behaviour was determined by factors outside of his control, however, does not remove the moral obligation to prevent him from harming the public, and it would be right to place him in a secure compound where he could receive the correct amount of medical care. However, subjecting the mentally ill to cruel and unusual punishment is no more acceptable than anthropomorphising animals to place them on trial and subject them to barbaric and inexcusably callous treatment for crimes they aren't even capable of comprehending - something we frequently used to do (See: The Criminal Prosecution and Capital Punishment of Animals by E.P.Evans).

Let us be honest: Jeffers was the real victim in all of this, and I've spoken in private with Sexybeast777 about setting up a Gofundme for Jeffery's family. 'Justice4Jeffrey' will ensure that all of the proceeds from movies and books about his life will now go directly to his next of kin. This type of exploitation cannot continue.

(Oh, and before anyone tries to give me shit about Jesus being responsible for Jeffrey's condition, I’ve already considered that, so you can just go ahead and shut the fuck up! Jesus might have made a mistake when he was wiring his brain, but mistakes happen and brains are fucking complicated. Just because he's Jesus doesn’t mean he's immune to making minor errors. Jeffrey still had the ability to repent - as we seen - and Jesus still forgave him when they met.)

Fantastic!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #676 on: March 27, 2018, 10:18:51 AM »
METAPHYSICAL, I don't know what you mean by "SHOTGUN" as you mentioned above .... so I have a specific question for you and any other GetBiggers who may be willing to respond .... including SexyBeast.

"Would you accept an invitation from Dahmer if you met him at a "straight" bar to watch a football game at his apartment?"

And with no intent to be impoite to the honest gay guys on this board, would you accept a similar invitation knowing that Dahmer was gay?

Thanks!

Meta-physical

« Reply #677 on: March 27, 2018, 10:52:06 AM »
METAPHYSICAL, I don't know what you mean by "SHOTGUN" as you mentioned above .... so I have a specific question for you and any other GetBiggers who may be willing to respond .... including SexyBeast.

"Would you accept an invitation from Dahmer if you met him at a "straight" bar to watch a football game at his apartment?"

And with no intent to be impoite to the honest gay guys on this board, would you accept a similar invitation knowing that Dahmer was gay?

Thanks!

Dear Stuntmovie,

Thank you for your question. With regard to the 'riding shotgun' expression, I meant travelling with him in the passenger seat. As for his invitation to watch a football game at his apartment, I'm afraid that I would have to decline that offer due to my intense disdain for team sports and the deindividuated behaviour and irrational subservience to unjustified authority that it engenders (evidenced in the mentality of the average Getbigger and American citizen). If, however, he invited me to sample a cheeseboard, or join him for a game of chess, then I'd be happy to accept.

If he were to make the same offer to me after revealing himself to be a homosexual, then I would find myself contemplating it with a degree of trepidation. You see, I take my dog with me everywhere I go, and I'd be hesitant to allow a gay to be around an animal - especially one that I own and love. The possible consequences of the two of them being left alone in private while I use the bathroom just doesn't bear thinking about.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #678 on: March 27, 2018, 11:35:30 AM »
Dear Stuntmovie,

Thank you for your question. With regard to the 'riding shotgun' expression, I meant travelling with him in the passenger seat. As for his invitation to watch a football game at his apartment, I'm afraid that I would have to decline that offer due to my intense disdain for team sports and the deindividuated behaviour and irrational subservience to unjustified authority that it engenders (evidenced in the mentality of the average Getbigger and American citizen). If, however, he invited me to sample a cheeseboard, or join him for a game of chess, then I'd be happy to accept.

If he was to make the same offer to me after revealing himself to be a homosexual, then I would find myself contemplating it with a degree of trepidation. You see, I take my dog with me everywhere I go, and I'd be hesitant to allow a gay to be around an animal - especially one that I own and love. The possible consequences of the two of them being left alone in private while I use the bathroom just doesn't bear thinking about.

'meta-physical' sounds like the type of guy who carries his pet in his favorite versace handbag . . .

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: March 27, 2018, 01:42:40 PM »

Thanks!

Those two scenarios are incomplete and yet quite possible for some people. Most people employ a variety of assessments about other people, including intuition. Who knows, maybe Dahmer was charming and normal seeming. My suspicion is that his behavior offered clues. His body language looks wrong and suspicious in most photographs of him.

I believe he focused on hustlers who were obviously needy and likely stupid, which clouded their judgment. Many bars today have flat screen televisions and are tuned to sports, like football. There would be no need to accept such an invitation from a stranger.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #680 on: March 27, 2018, 03:58:13 PM »
META, PRIME, Thanks for your response to my 'Going home with Dahmer' question.

It would be interesting to hear from VINCE G. as he always appears to be openly honest when it comes to such subject matters ..... and also from the Las Vegas GetBigger who is also totally honest when it comes to gay activitis .... Sorry, but I have forgotten his name.

A personally think that the possibility exists that a good number of his victims were not gay at all but simply accepted an invitation without any expectation of sexual activity ..... but were ultimately considered to be gay as a a result of what was possibly an innocent association.

Any thoughts ...pro or con??

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #681 on: March 27, 2018, 07:31:17 PM »
this thread was weird enough, now the same pics are being re posted

E
E

Meta-physical

« Reply #682 on: March 28, 2018, 11:32:10 AM »

It would be interesting to hear from VINCE G. as he always appears to be openly honest when it comes to such subject matters ..... and also from the Las Vegas GetBigger who is also totally honest when it comes to gay activitis .... Sorry, but I have forgotten his name.

A personally think that the possibility exists that a good number of his victims were not gay at all but simply accepted an invitation without any expectation of sexual activity ..... but were ultimately considered to be gay as a a result of what was possibly an innocent association.

Dear Stuntmovie,

That's a very interesting point you make, and I think that there's a distinct possibility that scenario happened on a number of occasions. It is often the case that these predators have the ability to manipulate and charm individuals very easily, so one could very well imagine how Dahmer might be able to persuade a simple-minded, deluded heterosexual like Matt Canning to visit his apartment under the guise of friendship - perhaps offering to photograph his biceps, or let him play with an abacus - only to then do the world a favour by strangling him.

As for attracting homosexuals, I would imagine that Dahmer would utilize different methods depending on the type of homosexual he was seeking to entice. For the conventional, brazen-faced homosexual, e.g. Primemuscle, Dahmer would simply rely on his youthful good looks and mild demeanor to prompt Primemuscle into initiating conversation. From there, Primemuscle would then seal his own fate by offering the young Dahmer a relaxing 'sports massage' at a more suitable location. It would undoubtedly be a bitter pill for Primemuscle to swallow - finding himself trussed up like a Christmas goose as a result of his own reckless willingness to solicit sex from strangers - though not quite as bitter as the pill he would soon be swallowing before going for an eternal swim in a lake of fire!

As for the latent, self-loathing homosexual concealing their true nature behind a cloak of macho posturing, e.g. Fortress, Pray_4_war et al. Jeffrey would have his work cut out, but by feigning empathy and mirroring their mannerisms he'd eventually break down their barriers and win their trust. After a few more 'Hitler was a good man' and 'women are a bunch of sluts' comments from Jeffers, they'd be only too happy to prove that 'there’s nothing gay about a bunch of dudes sitting naked in a hot tub while drinking beers', and the rest would be history.

Finally, one cannot overlook the mercifully rare yet unbelievably disturbing cases where the individual may actually WANT to become a victim. As shocking as it sounds, there are documented examples of people offering themselves as sacrificial sex-objects to homosexual cannibals they've met online. How could we possibly identify one of these would-be victims? Well, it goes without saying that they'll be openly gay. In addition to that, consider this: what is it that makes a particular cut of meat so delicious? That's right - fat. Pork belly, sirloin steak, foie gras - it's all packed with the stuff. It is a sad fact that caged hens and veal calves are deliberately subjected to long periods of immobility in order to build up fat stores and soften their muscles before being put on the dinner plate. Now, do I think that Vince Goodrum has deliberately refrained from any form of cardiovascular activity or caloric restriction in order to make himself as appealing as possible to the likes of Jeffrey Dahmer? Yes, I honestly do. I cannot think of any other possible explanation for his current condition. I do pray that I'm wrong, though. Vince is one of my favourite YouTubers and I'd hate to see him treated that way.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #683 on: March 28, 2018, 11:32:26 AM »

He lured them by either promising $ for taking pictures, beer/booze, sex, drugs... whatever he thought their motivation was.  In the case of the two kids (turned out to be brothers, one survived), he enticed them with a small amount of $ to take pictures.

https://www.ranker.com/list/story-of-boy-police-gave-back-to-jeffrey-dahmer/amandatullos
:

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: November 22, 2020, 12:16:55 PM »
Jesus is Lord

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #685 on: November 22, 2020, 12:51:26 PM »
A hapless chap who enjoyed drilling into young mens’ heads, dismembering their bodies and eating their cocks.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: November 22, 2020, 04:30:53 PM »
Lol wtf

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: November 22, 2020, 04:41:49 PM »
Wife & I watched this movie a couple of weeks ago.  It was pretty good.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: November 22, 2020, 04:43:18 PM »
We all need Jesus

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #689 on: November 22, 2020, 10:49:44 PM »
Those two scenarios are incomplete and yet quite possible for some people. Most people employ a variety of assessments about other people, including intuition. Who knows, maybe Dahmer was charming and normal seeming. My suspicion is that his behavior offered clues. His body language looks wrong and suspicious in most photographs of him.

I believe he focused on hustlers who were obviously needy and likely stupid, which clouded their judgment. Many bars today have flat screen televisions and are tuned to sports, like football. There would be no need to accept such an invitation from a stranger.

Stop, you lust for such a invitation flat screen TV or not.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #690 on: November 22, 2020, 10:58:59 PM »
Dear Stuntmovie,

That's a very interesting point you make, and I think that there's a distinct possibility that scenario happened on a number of occasions. It is often the case that these predators have the ability to manipulate and charm individuals very easily, so one could very well imagine how Dahmer might be able to persuade a simple-minded, deluded heterosexual like Matt Canning to visit his apartment under the guise of friendship - perhaps offering to photograph his biceps, or let him play with an abacus - only to then do the world a favour by strangling him.

As for attracting homosexuals, I would imagine that Dahmer would utilize different methods depending on the type of homosexual he was seeking to entice. For the conventional, brazen-faced homosexual, e.g. Primemuscle, Dahmer would simply rely on his youthful good looks and mild demeanor to prompt Primemuscle into initiating conversation. From there, Primemuscle would then seal his own fate by offering the young Dahmer a relaxing 'sports massage' at a more suitable location. It would undoubtedly be a bitter pill for Primemuscle to swallow - finding himself trussed up like a Christmas goose as a result of his own reckless willingness to solicit sex from strangers - though not quite as bitter as the pill he would soon be swallowing before going for an eternal swim in a lake of fire!

As for the latent, self-loathing homosexual concealing their true nature behind a cloak of macho posturing, e.g. Fortress, Pray_4_war et al. Jeffrey would have his work cut out, but by feigning empathy and mirroring their mannerisms he'd eventually break down their barriers and win their trust. After a few more 'Hitler was a good man' and 'women are a bunch of sluts' comments from Jeffers, they'd be only too happy to prove that 'there’s nothing gay about a bunch of dudes sitting naked in a hot tub while drinking beers', and the rest would be history.

Finally, one cannot overlook the mercifully rare yet unbelievably disturbing cases where the individual may actually WANT to become a victim. As shocking as it sounds, there are documented examples of people offering themselves as sacrificial sex-objects to homosexual cannibals they've met online. How could we possibly identify one of these would-be victims? Well, it goes without saying that they'll be openly gay. In addition to that, consider this: what is it that makes a particular cut of meat so delicious? That's right - fat. Pork belly, sirloin steak, foie gras - it's all packed with the stuff. It is a sad fact that caged hens and veal calves are deliberately subjected to long periods of immobility in order to build up fat stores and soften their muscles before being put on the dinner plate. Now, do I think that Vince Goodrum has deliberately refrained from any form of cardiovascular activity or caloric restriction in order to make himself as appealing as possible to the likes of Jeffrey Dahmer? Yes, I honestly do. I cannot think of any other possible explanation for his current condition. I do pray that I'm wrong, though. Vince is one of my favourite YouTubers and I'd hate to see him treated that way.

Yes, but how, for example would a twink like Dahmer go about seducing a fag like BayGYM who is well known to like being ass-fucked only by "muscle bears"...

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #691 on: November 23, 2020, 12:37:56 AM »
Did Jeffrey only pick on homo5?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #692 on: November 23, 2020, 01:02:20 AM »
Dahmers favorite activities, guzzling groin-gravy milk-shakes, frying up kielbasa sandwiches, and playing "roots and bladders" board game.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: November 23, 2020, 06:47:24 AM »
Some say Jeffrey was handsome?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: November 23, 2020, 06:48:14 AM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #695 on: November 23, 2020, 09:43:16 AM »
Interestingly a lot of killers get lots of female fans when on trial. Killing and fame associated with it makes them more alpha.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: November 23, 2020, 09:59:01 AM »
Interestingly a lot of killers get lots of female fans when on trial. Killing and fame associated with it makes them more alpha.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: November 24, 2020, 12:30:14 AM »
Some say Ramirez and Bundy were handsome too

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: November 24, 2020, 12:40:34 AM »

pamith

• Getbig V