Author Topic: The TRUTH about Pro Bodybuilding and Hormones from an ex national competitor  (Read 49228 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
gh create a monster out of a no body,,good example is tomas prince,,ill let you in on a secret that no bmg can tell you since he is amatuer if he is even real,,butit dont matter,,the secret is....when you use gh eq and test together in a simple stuck and you keep eq high ,,thats when you start getting the round delt phillp heath has....when you had tren to it ...you get a twist and get the german marcus freakiness ,,,ofcourdr those will be smaller version of bodybuilder since you dont have the money and connection to get to the german marcus size,,never the less you up the dose into the grams and gh into the 20-30 and you get a freak of nature ala marcus,,thats when structure come into play and will establish how far you can go ...thsat include muscle bellies ...,,the reason i mention the eq on higher dose testosterona and gh at higher dose and then the trenbolona is because thats the only pattern into a freak ,,no other patern ,,this is THE ONLY WAY to keep waist tight and fairly small while growing the muscle from within to explose through the skin and getting the skin thin enough to give the cuts and insertion a freaky apperance,,

its a simple concept that every competetive bodybuilder know and does,,the ones who get higher are the ones who respond better and can up thr dose consistantly,,

gh15 approved

how rigid are these guidelines.......??

i have seen some supposed pro cycles outlined that didnt necessarily look like this....i mean,,,,,,,,,there are a bunch of steroids............what about primobolon, androl, winstrol, anavar.....ect.......... .....does it HAVE TO BE EXACTLY that combonation

and about the tren, does it necessarily matter what ester..............tren ace, hex, enth

and i was always of the impression that it was the peptides like HGH, slin, and IGF that made the waist wide through various much-argued over mechanisms

what im saying is, i know there are some mainstays ..........test, tren, lot of guys like EQ............but there are other variations correcct??

for example, i know the chemical game came a long ways since arnolds time..............but he reportedly once said that Primobolon is the "champagne"  of steroids

and also, not to question the god..........but you always adamant about human grade gear being the ONLY way...........whereas... .........two of the main drugs you just mentioned are only available black market...............doe s these pros have acess to some magical black market stuff that other people dont

specifically...........w e hear that DAVE JACOBS was running an underground OP that supplied numerous pros that raved about his shit..............but even he freely admitted that he was buying that same bulk powders from china that everyone else is............SO where is the difference between the UG shit pros get, and the UG shit the rest get.,.........if your using the same questionable quality bulk powders from china, where does the difference come in.........in the way its made???

Long Live God....

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
This level of emotionality perfectly explains how some people justify overeating. They'd rather feel than be right, LOL!

I never implied there were no human studies with gH. Human studies at the levels users take would be unethical.

Not one of the studies you posted has participants using gH like people on the street are taking it. Of course there are studies done on deficient people, FFS.

They showed changes in body composition.

One showed increased call mass.

Sorry but, lean muscle holds more water.

The first study had a 12 week wash out period.

One study had 7 people actually taking the drug, LOL! You really want to draw a conclusion from 7 people?!

I really thought you were kidding with the studies. I overestimated you and thought the whole stupid, fly off the handle and post stupid shit was an act.

I agree with one earlier poster, though. At some point they'll know even more about receptors and be able to better tailor HRT for people with diseases. No idea how long something like that takes to hit the streets, though.

There is one good thing...... laughter apparently increases growth hormone and IGF 1 so your attempts at looking smart here have made me healthier. :)
::)

Participants: 96 recreationally trained athletes (63 men and 33 women) with a mean age of 27.9 years (SD, 5.7).

i am utterly astounded that you managed to convince people here for so long that you are a doctor - myself included.

you are done here - you have crashed and burned.

you have no credibility left whatsoever.

congrats on lasting this long though.

perhaps if you delete your account, re join as Dr Dick and try again, while making sure to avoid any and all disagreements with myself you'll last longer.
175lbs by 31st July

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
This angry queen reminds me of Adonis.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
This angry queen reminds me of Adonis.

please do not even mention a great mind like adonis - you do not deserve to even speak his name.

you are a fraud, an impostor, a clown.

adonis has a great analytical and rational mind and you would do well to read his posts.
175lbs by 31st July

drkaje

• Getbig V
please do not even mention a great mind like adonis - you do not deserve to even speak his name.

you are a fraud, an impostor, a clown.

adonis has a great analytical and rational mind and you would do well to read his posts.

It would have been cool if you came up with something new but since I got bored....

Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 16th Edition page(s) 2087, 2088 & 2090.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0071391401?ie=UTF8&tag=getbigcom-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0071391401

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
It would have been cool if you came up with something new but since I got bored....

Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 16th Edition page(s) 2087, 2088 & 2090.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0071391401?ie=UTF8&tag=getbigcom-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0071391401

jake u can contribute a LOT to these threads (time permitting of course)

i ws sorta waiting and continue to do so....again ...time permitting for u

carpe` vaginum!

LATS

• Getbig IV
 as for those that think gear is expensive.. think again.. i know many guys that get hg test for little more than 1.00 a amp.. yes 1.00 a amp.. i knw another guys who actually gets his crap straight from the manufacture in the middle east.. again, a little over 1.00 amp.. you can get hg test on the internet for 2-3 dollars amp.. so taking large dosage of test is really cheaper than taking creatine lol..

as for the hgh.. come on.. are some of these guys on here 12 year old?.. do you think these guys are paying inflated prices for hgh.. no they are not.. hgh is not expensive at all if you know where to look.. and the dosages that are mentioned (20-30 ius) a day are not that uncommon.. silly? yes.. but not uncommon..

as for hgh not building muscle.. how silly.. hgh when combined with androgens will build some freaky ass muscle.. there is no room for debate here.. hgh on its own does not do much.. but when taken with high androgens the synergy is amazing..

as for the dosages that gh15 and bfg are talking about.. i dont see the debate.. both are basically saying the same thing..lol  they take a lot of shit!! no issue there.. is gh15 a pro? no i doubt it.. but he is still accurate.. is bfg someone who is right? yes also..

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
as for those that think gear is expensive.. think again.. i know many guys that get hg test for little more than 1.00 a amp.. yes 1.00 a amp.. i knw another guys who actually gets his crap straight from the manufacture in the middle east.. again, a little over 1.00 amp.. you can get hg test on the internet for 2-3 dollars amp.. so taking large dosage of test is really cheaper than taking creatine lol..

as for the hgh.. come on.. are some of these guys on here 12 year old?.. do you think these guys are paying inflated prices for hgh.. no they are not.. hgh is not expensive at all if you know where to look.. and the dosages that are mentioned (20-30 ius) a day are not that uncommon.. silly? yes.. but not uncommon..

as for hgh not building muscle.. how silly.. hgh when combined with androgens will build some freaky ass muscle.. there is no room for debate here.. hgh on its own does not do much.. but when taken with high androgens the synergy is amazing..

as for the dosages that gh15 and bmg are talking about.. i dont see the debate.. both are basically saying the same thing..lol  they take a lot of shit!! no issue there.. is gh15 a pro? no i doubt it.. but he is still accurate.. is bmg someone who is right? yes also..

x2

dustin

Tren quality can create a huge variance in ones physique. Good tren rips me up and fills me out after a couple hundred mgs total and the most I've ever run was 75mg ed.

Occasionally you'll see all the local gym rats get swole as fuck but stay ripped when good batches of tren are in town. If it weren't for the prolactin I'd probably hunt down good fina sources and try brewing my own but I'll just stick with test and play it safe. Even 50mg of tren eod starts making me a bit buggy. Can't imagine how batshit crazy people must feel running a gram of this shit each week, especially legit, very high quality tren.

drkaje

• Getbig V
jake u can contribute a LOT to these threads (time permitting of course)

i ws sorta waiting and continue to do so....again ...time permitting for u

Juni,

I'm done with any posting related to diet, nutrition, or drugs. Trying to help people understand simple shit is a waste of time.

Interested people can avail themselves of GetBig's numerous experts, LOL!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Juni,

I'm done with any posting related to diet, nutrition, or drugs. Trying to help people understand simple shit is a waste of time.

Interested people can avail themselves of GetBig's numerous experts, LOL!

But doc, just look at the results that Panda has achieved....oh wait.... :-\

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
haha the unemployed homeless bum "fat" panda is now a steroid and hgh expert after never using any of them and using Google for a few online studies

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
haha the unemployed homeless bum "fat" panda is now a steroid and hgh expert after never using any of them and using Google for a few online studies

on gb, everyone is an expert in sth.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V

[/quote

hahahaha was that on your recommended reading list at medical school  ::)

doctor - oh brother.  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
lots of hate for the panda in this thread  :o

how will i ever cope  :o
175lbs by 31st July