Author Topic: Can Dianabol be used while staying lean?  (Read 49876 times)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Can Dianabol be used while staying lean?
« on: November 02, 2011, 05:35:01 AM »
Im probably one of the few folks out there that dont wanna get any bigger than i currently am ( and no im not saying im huge). I just want to look a little bit fuller, maybe add 3-4 lbs of solid muscle mass and have that full look.

My question is, would Dianabol at low dosages (20-30mg) ED work? Would that bloat me up? if you stop dianabol, does the water retention go away?

and please stick to the question, dont suggest test or HGH.. my question is, would dianabol at low dosage provide that neccesary bump to get over some plateau?

Thanks

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: Can Dianabol be used while staying lean?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 06:10:36 AM »
Im probably one of the few folks out there that dont wanna get any bigger than i currently am ( and no im not saying im huge). I just want to look a little bit fuller, maybe add 3-4 lbs of solid muscle mass and have that full look.

My question is, would Dianabol at low dosages (20-30mg) ED work? Would that bloat me up? if you stop dianabol, does the water retention go away?

and please stick to the question, dont suggest test or HGH.. my question is, would dianabol at low dosage provide that neccesary bump to get over some plateau?

Thanks
You can be lean on any steroid. Guys bloat on dbol because they eat like crap while on it. If you are lean and using dbol, follow the diet and you will stay lean and get bigger.

madg

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 06:12:33 AM »
if virgin to hormones and d-boll is legit with 20-30 mg and good diet no overeat u wont believe youe eyes....just put the intensity and pay your dues in gym+kitchen good luck brother

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 06:20:46 AM »
If you have good dbol you will love it at a lower dose. You can stay lean using dbol all about your diet.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 06:36:30 AM »
Thanks guys.. is Axio Labs Methanoplex any good? and with 20-30mg ED, do you need any PCT ?

madg

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 06:39:48 AM »
Thanks guys.. is Axio Labs Methanoplex any good? and with 20-30mg ED, do you need any PCT ?

hiow old u mate?

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 06:54:17 AM »
28.. been lifting weight for almost 11 years now

madg

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 06:59:45 AM »
28.. been lifting weight for almost 11 years now

at 28 i wouldnt bother with pct....i dont bother with pct generally ;D ;D

my advice if u have estrogen problem just keep the ai runing 6-10 day after stop dbol

all in the head man most ppl think so bad they are shut down that they would be even if didnt do teh gear lol..mind is very strong

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2011, 07:09:20 AM »
at 28 i wouldnt bother with pct....i dont bother with pct generally ;D ;D

my advice if u have estrogen problem just keep the ai runing 6-10 day after stop dbol

all in the head man most ppl think so bad they are shut down that they would be even if didnt do teh gear lol..mind is very strong

whats your experience with dbol?

madg

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2011, 07:15:25 AM »
whats your experience with dbol?

i have run up to 100mg many many time..going from as litle as 10 day bursts to full 10 weeks on it on moderate dose

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2011, 07:18:49 AM »
i have run up to 100mg many many time..going from as litle as 10 day bursts to full 10 weeks on it on moderate dose
what results did you see? is it as "magical" as they claim it to be?

madg

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2011, 07:24:53 AM »
what results did you see? is it as "magical" as they claim it to be?

dont overanalyze and u will eb good...bb is simple no rocket sience..there no magic man UMAKE THE MAGIC when put all together diet-training-hormones-rest.

dboll was my 1st cycle i was train natural 4 year..well with 25mg i gained in 8 week more muscle thatn 4 year natural ;D

but it depend on drug response and diet train rest..example 1 my friend did same cycle as me but gained mostly water cause he not know eat like big he eat like bird

also sry for bad english is not my mother language

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2011, 07:44:06 AM »
did you retain most of your gains?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2011, 08:27:55 AM »

lol it might be fine, but do yourself a favor and get a good source to make you injectable dbol.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2011, 09:07:21 AM »

Thanks

first experience with roid was dbol (naposim) in 2005.
after 7 years of hard and dedicated training.

just took 10mg on training day (so 5 day a week) for 8 week, no dbol on sat-sunday.

good gain in strenght and mass.
i did some cardio, clean diet, at the end i was 107 kg in the best shape of my life (ratio strong-lean).

asstropin

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2011, 10:20:00 AM »
dbol + test will make u bloated no matter what

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2011, 11:02:31 AM »

thats stupid IMO.. its true if you do high dosages.

so your saying 250mg/week test will bloat you as much as 1000mg /week?

or 30mg dbol ED will bloat you as much as 100mg ED?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2011, 11:16:15 AM »
thats stupid IMO.. its true if you do high dosages.

so your saying 250mg/week test will bloat you as much as 1000mg /week?

or 30mg dbol ED will bloat you as much as 100mg ED?

if u know everything why the fuck you asking, if you are trying to look like brad pit on dbol, you are asking 2+2 to equal 3, npp will keep you full without making u bloofy, also don't forget the carbs and sugar. if u are taking baby doses, u dont have much muscle anyways

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2011, 11:30:56 AM »
if u know everything why the fuck you asking, if you are trying to look like brad pit on dbol, you are asking 2+2 to equal 3, npp will keep you full without making u bloofy, also don't forget the carbs and sugar. if u are taking baby doses, u dont have much muscle anyways

just cuz i ask doesnt mean that i cant differentiate between a smart answer and a bullshit generic answer like yours...im inquiring about dbol, you say "dbol + test will make you bloated" ::)

the point is, im not asking 2+2 to be 3, im asking 2+1 to be 3 .. Thats why i was inquiring about minimal dosages of DBOL.. no shit if you take 100mg of dbol every day you'll blow up cuz of water retention, i wanted to see if there is a happy medium that you will see some gains, but still be able to be lean...

just cuz you type a reply doesnt mean you know your shit or your smart..

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2011, 11:41:34 AM »
just cuz i ask doesnt mean that i cant differentiate between a smart answer and a bullshit generic answer like yours...im inquiring about dbol, you say "dbol + test will make you bloated" ::)

the point is, im not asking 2+2 to be 3, im asking 2+1 to be 3 .. Thats why i was inquiring about minimal dosages of DBOL.. no shit if you take 100mg of dbol every day you'll blow up cuz of water retention, i wanted to see if there is a happy medium that you will see some gains, but still be able to be lean...

just cuz you type a reply doesnt mean you know your shit or your smart..

make gains? You said you don't want to be any bigger lol

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2011, 11:48:51 AM »
Not true. Diet will dictate how bloated you are.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2011, 11:51:50 AM »
make gains? You said you don't want to be any bigger lol

damn dude your more fucked up than i previously envisioned .. did you even read the original post ? in it i said "maybe add 3-4 lbs of solid muscle mass and have that full look." .. so yeah, im not looking to gain 50 lbs like most people want to just for the sake of being big.. i want to just get that full look and maybe add 3-4 lbs of solid mass ( which is nothing by getbig standards).. capiche? comprende?

dude if you dont know the answer, its ok to skip to the next topic, stop trying to pretend like you know your shit

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2011, 11:58:34 AM »
you started this thread because all you have is dbol, and whatever else you're already taking, there are compounds to help u look full without making u look bloofy, those are the ones to take, go buy them. if u don't want to look bloofy on dbol, the other things ur taking should be things like tren ace or eq, things that don't themselves cause water retention between the muscle and skin, ok? there is your answer byebye

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2011, 12:12:07 PM »
Honestly get a good superdrol clone take 10mg ed or even eod. You will fill out like a son of a bitch you it doesn't make you bloofy.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2011, 05:30:25 PM »
"Can Dianabol be used while staying lean?"...Yes