Author Topic: Violence against women, Australia says NO !  (Read 2927 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Violence against women, Australia says NO !
« on: November 26, 2013, 04:01:55 AM »
My partner who works for the Government comes home today wearing a top with the slogan "Violence against women, Australia says NO" and proceeds to tell me that her workplace had guest speakers and spent three hours discussing the issue in support of White Ribbon Day (I hate commemorative days, they have become so prevalent it has now become a joke).  

I tell her it's all feminazi propaganda, that all the campaign has done is ruin families, ruin mens lives, create an even greater divide between the sexes and only aggravated men further who are expected to care about violence against women all the while the violence they endure and are more likely to be the victim of is ignored and considered unimportant.  Ironically, the feminists have turned the system into one big masculine protector, rather than becoming self sufficient and find ways to protect themselves, they still rely on the patriarchal government to do it for them.  

Discuss  !!!
V

Purge_WTF

Re: Violence against women, Australia says NO !
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 05:57:57 AM »
Looks like the same virus that's infected the States is spreading there too.

I posted a pic on Facebook of a girl holding a sign that sad, "I need Feminism because I know that a woman can be raped even if the man doesn't lay a hand on her."

Seriously?

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 06:41:37 AM »
Good thread E Kul.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 06:59:23 AM »
I have been reading up on the subject.  Discovered a little controversy a while back about t-shirts with the following slogan. 
"boys are stupid throw rocks at them" which I am pretty sure if taken literally constitutes a crime, there was a momentary public coverage of the controversy, but was largely dismissed suggesting the t-shirts weren't to be taken seriously and was just humour.  Now with that in mind, how would I go if I created a t-shirt that stated "Girls are sluts, gang-rape them"

V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 07:10:02 AM »
I have been reading up on the subject.  Discovered a little controversy a while back about t-shirts with the following slogan. 
"boys are stupid throw rocks at them" which I am pretty sure if taken literally constitutes a crime, there was a momentary public coverage of the controversy, but was largely dismissed suggesting the t-shirts weren't to be taken seriously and was just humour.  Now with that in mind, how would I go if I created a t-shirt that stated "Girls are sluts, gang-rape them"

If you printed shirts that said "girls are stupid throw rocks at them" you'd be Muslim.
A

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 07:37:40 AM »
And then there's this:

I'd expect this sort of thing from a useless skank like Sharon. It's the woman in the audience roaring with laughter that disturbs me. No doubt some of those women are the mothers of boys. Think about that.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 07:39:49 AM »
 :o
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 07:41:14 AM »
And then there's this:

I'd expect this sort of thing from a useless skank like Sharon. It's the woman in the audience roaring with laughter that disturbs me. No doubt some of those women are the mothers of boys. Think about that.

It's pathetic how hypocritical the left is.  I don't consider myself right wing and spent most of my life as a liberal but there came a time when I couldn't tune out the ridiculousness any longer.
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 07:47:43 AM »
Galeniko and the feminist rally.   :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 07:51:44 AM »
And then there's this:

That's outrageous, that video really hits home how fucked over men have become.  We risk being locked up simply defending ourselves against a hysterical physical female assault and yet they can cut off a mans dick, become a celebrity and even laugh and make jokes about it.
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2013, 07:57:06 AM »
it's just whiny fcking people in general.  Yeah, liberals whine, but seriously, there's extreme butthurt on FOX news, with a week of bald men in their 50s saying "I'm truly and deeply hurt and offended" by some shit one dude said about another dude.

Go live in a bad neighborhood for a year.  You'll be truly and deeply hurt when someone shoves you on the ground for no reason or snatches food off your plate. 

you can tell when a person - regardless of gender, age, politics... has never been smacked in the fcking mouth.  I mean, really... STFU, tough up.  If someone tries to beat you, then you cap them.  Let everyone you date know, "If a man ever beats me, I'm gonna take it, let him go to sleep, and cut him ear to ear.". 

THAT is way  more effective than some t-shirt campaign.  That dude should FEAR his chick.  He should KNOW that beating her will be the last move you make.  power perceived = power achieved.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2013, 08:08:00 AM »
I didn't beat my wife in Australia and all I got was this lousy white ribbon.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2013, 08:09:51 AM »

For someone such as myself, who was raised under the yoke of liberal indoctrination, the faults and hypocrisy of the right where all to familiar.   When I started to realize at a very young age that the left were just as hypocritical in their own right, I made excuses and rationalized like all true believers do when faced with doctrinal inconsistencies.  

Eventually I thought it was my duty to correct these things for the betterment of my associations.  I naively felt that such sentiments would be accepted enthusiastically by my liberal compatriots.  After all they railed against the right for its irrational beliefs and inability to adapt.  I was sadly mistaken.  Liberalism is just another religion.  
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2013, 08:10:49 AM »
For someone such as myself, who was raised under the yoke of liberal indoctrination, the faults and hypocrisy of the right where all to familiar.   When I started to realize at a very young age that the left were just as hypocritical in their own right, I made excuses and rationalized like all true believers do when faced with doctrinal inconsistencies.  

Eventually I thought it was my duty to correct these things for the betterment of my associations.  I naively felt that such sentiments would be accepted enthusiastically by my liberal compatriots.  After all they railed against the right for its irrational beliefs and inability to adapt.  I was sadly mistaken.  Liberalism is just another religion.  
SO are you on the right then or some variation in between?
V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2013, 08:16:26 AM »
Bad idea.  They keep getting garroted by the ribbons.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2013, 08:18:28 AM »
Irony: You guys are bitching and moaning as much as those you target. Good work.   ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2013, 08:23:12 AM »
Irony: You guys are bitching and moaning as much as those you target. Good work.   ::)
No wonder feminists are arse fucking the male population, men like dr.chimps ensure that the wall of silence will endure.  If it's good enough for women, it's good enough for men.  I suspect secretly you are a feminist mangina.
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2013, 08:23:32 AM »
SO are you on the right then or some variation in between?

I share some beliefs with the left and some with the right, as I suspect many do.  Mostly I try to remain amenable to change when new information is presented.   Some of the liberals lefts more egalitarian utopian ideas I agree with, in theory anyway, but I do not agree with the path or methods they are using to achieve their goals or the lefts inability to acknowledge they may be wrong.  I'm not a faith based person, I need data, not wishful thinking.
A

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2013, 08:34:30 AM »
Archer espousing savage knowledge and a well rounded viewpoint in this thread. Not appropriate for getbig.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2013, 08:42:22 AM »
I share some beliefs with the left and some with the right, as I suspect many do.  Mostly I try to remain amenable to change when new information is presented.   Some of the liberals lefts more egalitarian utopian ideas I agree with, in theory anyway, but I do not agree with the path or methods they are using to achieve their goals or the lefts inability to acknowledge they may be wrong.  I'm not a faith based person, I need data, not wishful thinking.
Good post.  Hard to know what to support these days, with so much propaganda and hidden agendas.  Some say it is the age of information, I say it is the age of misinformation.
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2013, 08:52:53 AM »
Archer espousing savage knowledge and a well rounded viewpoint in this thread. Not appropriate for getbig.

Thank you, brotha.  Much nicer than be called a racist all the time.

Good post.  Hard to know what to support these days, with so much propaganda and hidden agendas.  Some say it is the age of information, I say it is the age of misinformation.

There is so much information, often contradicting, that people don't know what's real so they gravitate towards what confirms their preexisting world view. 
A